Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai (30943 Views)

PDP Says El-Rufai's Apology Is APC's Admission Of Bello’s Failure / Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai / 2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by Tradernaija1: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-Rufai

Kaduna State governor Nasir El-Rufai, on Wednesday night, said he has not been appointed director general of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The governor’s special adviser on media and communication, Mr Muyiwa Adekeye, in a tweet stated that there is no truth in the reports. The governor in a live media chat on Wednesday night in Kaduna also denied being appointed as DG of the APC Presidential Campaign.

“Malam Nasir @elrufai has disclaimed reports of his appointment as DG of the APC Presidential Campaign. He also denied during his live media chat in Kaduna tonight that he is working with other governors and party leaders to help set up the national campaign structures,” Adekeye tweeted.

There were reports in a section of the media that the governor had been appointed DG by the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, while former national chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole, was named the chairman of the council

https://leadership.ng/im-not-tinubus-campaign-dg-says-el-rufai/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by Viscuz: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dwarf Bigot

184 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Confusion in the evil party's camp

211 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by airminem(f): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
You short man that is about to be kidnapped by your bandits kinsmen.

You and your aso rock brother make una dey ready o

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by Tradernaija1: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
I made it to front page.

I dedicate this front page to
His Excellency Peter Gregory Obi and Ahmed Datti.

Obi+Datti = better life.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by inoki247: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
U don see as Dollar don tall pass ur height u neva get time to talk abt dat as he be say na ur lord dey dere.....

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by toluleke(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
El rufai is as unstable as his master he will never stand for just one thing and defend it. He is here today over there tomorrow

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by BESTScientist1: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Even the insane are rejecting the rejected

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by kingamaa(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Short man devil

Posterity will remember you whether for good or bad I can't say

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by izikgiren(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Stop parading urself hellrufai

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Terrorist

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by LordMangekyo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Everybody don they distance themselves from Tinubu.... Tinubu really disappointed many people, including me, with that muslim/Muslim ticket. It's indefensible. Even seunmsg has created another nairaland moniker because he never know what to say to justify Thiefnubus blunders grin grin

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by fredoooooo: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Na obituarists and Atiku people dey circulate fake news ...
BATSHETTIMA23

200 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by petsey(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
See dem
Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by Tecnophone: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
terrorists

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by OkCornel(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubu na bad market.

A vote for APC and Tinubu, is a vote to extend your suffering by another 8 years.

Tinubu is a harbinger of evil. As far back as 2003, Tinubu knew Buhari was capable of dragging Nigeria into this mess.

But guess what, Tinubu still repackaged Buhari as an incorruptible saint through media propaganda and false promises in 2014.

Tinubu can whitewash the devil provided he gets what he wants.

Tinubu threw Nigerians under the bus for his selfish ambition.

A vote for Tinubu and APC that dragged Nigeria into this mess, is as good as a man thanking armed robbers for gang r*ping his wife and killing his children.

Be warned.

You were warned about Buhari in 2014, una no hear.

You are now warned about Tinubu in 2022, if una like, no hear.

That’ll be 16 years of your life gone (add 16 wasteful years of PDP too)…making 32 years with nothing tangible to show for it as a people and nation.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Viscuz:
Dwarf Bigot

Chei, you can abuse! Sometimes too, you add curse come join! Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh, so says the Word of God. And you may just claim to be a Christian o! A wise man weighs his words before he speaks them, but you, No. Learn humility, bros. You make enemies for your principal all the time, even though he needs all the votes he can get to succeed. You can't be right all the time now. We too are adults who have the same right as you in a democracy, especially when ours may be a different opinion from yours. Live and let live, since the sky is wide enough for all the birds to fly without touching wings.

7 Likes

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by Davies25: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
I'm waiting for someone with brain to say something.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by Tetrahedron: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lol
grin grin
Why is everyone running from emi lokan

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by tadipexo: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Fake news everywhere everyday.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by Iliveforever(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Akpa amu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by Endsarspillar: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nawa oh, it seems Tinubu is alone on this: I feel for the old man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by treesun: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tradernaija1:
I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-Rufai

https://leadership.ng/im-not-tinubus-campaign-dg-says-el-rufai/

Ikorodu Lokan, land to plant agbado! Everyone knows this selection of Muslim-Muslim is wrong!
Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by Earthquakes: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
It's a lie, you son must be enrolled in the army to eat agbado, maybe he will stop tweeting

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by Ozinlex: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
What are you sir!
Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by nkem1992: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wicked midget

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by Xscape047: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
LoL
Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by brante(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
They have presented a good a candidate and Nigerians are going to vote him.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Tinubu’s Campaign DG, Says El-rufai by Elslim: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
APC wetin de happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fueling Uncertainty:investigating Nigeria's Subsidy Removal And Dangote Refinery / No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari / Protests In Lagos APC Over Sanwo-Olu's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.