Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South (2039 Views)

Ibrahim Abdulkareem: Peter Obi Will Get More Votes From North Than South / Farooq A. Kperogi: Lies And Truth About Obi, Atiku, And Tinubu / Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by SteveDGreat: 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
I have followed this Peter Obi campaign keenly and I have noticed that Northerners are more passionate about Peter Obi than those in the South.
The effort they put in grassroots mobilization will they You that they are ain't joking with this election.
I have seen them contribute money and buy materials , distribute to people, sponsor PVC. Engage in door to door , market to market campaign for Peter Obi.
I have seen them open barbing salon to give glfree hair cut.
Bought Hijab for their women all with their own money .
Their campaign adverts and jingle for Obi is so pleasing .
We have been made to believe lies about Northerners supporting an Igbo President

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
Why won't they be passionate when they are the most hit by the useless government. Or you think they are all fools that don't know what hunger means? Or they don't know what suffering means? Let the urchins be fooling themselves even almajiris don dey get sense small small as they're getting older. Or you think they're all blind and deaf?

26 Likes

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
It is expected , APC government failed them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
APC can only share garri and groundnuts while PDP can manage to share 2 cups of rice

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Seyigoya: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hnnnnm
Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by IamAtikulate: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
If you know how much Northerners hate APC, you will understand. Again, most Northerners see Atiku as a thief.

They love Kwankwanso to the moon. But most of them know that it's only an Igboman that will fight fulani terrorists without sentiment.

Obi has a clearer path to the presidency than Tinubu but Atiku is still the favorite. But if Northern Christains come through for Obi, then he will win.

Though an Atiku campaigner, I'll vote for OBI

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
I hope Tinubu will survive the breaking news when it's disseminated?!

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by id911(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
IamAtikulate:
If you know how much Northerners hate APC, you will understand. Again, most Northerners see Atiku as a thief.

They love Kwankwanso to the moon. But most of them know that it's only an Igboman that will fight fulani terrorists without sentiment.

Obi has a clearer path to the presidency than Tinubu but Atiku is still the favorite. But if Northern Christains come through for Obi, then he will win.

At the bolded, go learn the basics of campaigning in a multi-ethnic environment like ours. You'd hardly win those on the fence over with that kind of line. Peter Obi is a nice man and wouldn't agree to the route you're towing to demarket him unknowingly so, stop portraying Obi as a tribal candidate to avoid resentment.

9 Likes

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
They're beginning to reason well
Good news,,,, everything still remains OBIDIENT

3 Likes

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by DaniDani(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Don't let idiotic Rhino omockery to see this, he may die of hypertension. They will be taking about structure while Obi is declared the winner.

4 Likes

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by WATCHOVER(m): 8:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
From the look of things OBI is likely to win this 2023 Presidential election

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by PlayerMeji: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Laughing outside London

LOL grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by SmellyNyash: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
grin Obi na tsunami

U stand on the way , u get crushed

Shegu banza ye

2 Likes

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Asehdeyhotnews: 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Watch and share why we must get our PVC this time is the time to stand out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZJgc5oB8Jk
Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Akurakambe(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
This is what I love to see. It has never happened in our country where people are bringing their hard earned money to sponsor political movements.
God bless OBIdient people
God bless Peter Obi
Shame on Tinubu and his online urchins.

9 Likes

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Viscuz: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
AH let me go and rent pampers

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Viscuz: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Antimarraige:
APC can only share garri and groundnuts while PDP can manage to share 2 cups of rice

Hahahahaha God o
Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by OKOATA(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
id911:

At the bolded, go learn the basics of campaigning in a multi-ethnic environment like ours. You'd hardly win those on the fence over with that kind of line. Stop portraying Obi as a tribal candidate to avoid resentment.
Try to see every positive in a thing, and try to overlook some things, because you are only after the negative and haven't said anything about the positive in his statement.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by OKOATA(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Nice one boss. God bless you, Inshallah.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by paramakina202: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
id911:

At the bolded, go learn the basics of campaigning in a multi-ethnic environment like ours. You'd hardly win those on the fence over with that kind of line. Stop portraying Obi as a tribal candidate to avoid resentment.

He is an Atikulator.
Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by ezegold4we: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
A vote for PDP or APC is as good as thanking rapist's for gang raping your wife or sister.

If the past 16yrs of PDP and 7 years of APC has taught you nothing, then you can never learn anything useful in this life.

PETER Obi is the only credible,competent, Intelligent, and visionary option in 2023, let's forget tribe and religion and Join hands together to elect this passionate Young Man,

Only fool's, political bandit's,corrupt element's,tribal and religious bigots will be against Peter Obi, pls delete your name from This category,

Voting APC or PDP in 2023 presidential election will look like putting your car in reverse and still expect it to move forward,

You can't be voting failures, criminal's and economic bandit's every 4yrs as president's and still expect to see progress and responsible leadership,that's stupidity of the highest order,

If you are below 60yrs old and still campaigning for tinubu or atiku, it simply means you are not Smart at all, your Brain needs to be formatted,even the current failure in aso Rock is More smarter than you.

Be warned.

5 Likes

Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Bluev: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Obi tsunami is coming, just wait make campaign start first
Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Image123(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Guys, please where is Lamidi Kanu? i am starting to be concerned about his neglect by his worshippers.
Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Igbodicool(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
ANYTHING but not TINUBU and APC!
Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by GoooodHardDick: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
People are fed up with the system, they want a breath of fresh air. They've seen Peter Obi as someone that will bring the fresh air. That is why they are rallying behind him"

Peter Obi for president 2023 inshallah
Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
APC can only stock garri and peanuts while PDP can manage to stock 2 cups of rice
Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Godfullsam(m): 12:27am On Jul 30, 2022
id911:

Reduce the volume pls, let them continue to shoot themselves in the leg. I said it before, if Obi fail in this coming election, igbos are the cause!
Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Godfullsam(m): 12:35am On Jul 30, 2022
Viscuz:
AH let me go and rent pampers

This is the type of hate filled campaign that will nail Obi.

You think you can hate people and expect others to love you?

You guys will be shocked Las Las. Since you guys have refused to learn common politics 101.
Even Obi himself has warned you guys about your bitterness towards others but you all are bent on bringing Obi down with your hatred for others.

Do you think only igbos votes will make Obi emerge winner?
Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Viscuz: 12:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Godfullsam:

This is the type of hate filled campaign that will nail Obi.

You think you can hate people and expect others to love you?

You guys will be shocked Las Las. Since you guys have refused to learn common politics 101.
Even Obi himself has warned you guys about your bitterness towards others but you all are bent on bringing Obi down with your hatred for others.

Do you think only igbos votes will make Obi emerge winner?

Since you take Obi as only Igbo

Let yoruba alone vote Tinubu

Go and sleep

Preach your sermon to the gullible.

Sai Obi 2023

Kawai
4+4
Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Godfullsam(m): 12:42am On Jul 30, 2022
Antimarraige:
Why won't they be passionate when they are the most hit by the useless government. Or you think they are all fools that don't know what hunger means? Or they don't know what suffering means? Let the urchins be fooling themselves even almajiris don dey get sense small small as they're getting older. Or you think they're all blind and deaf?

Don't be too sure and don't get carried away.

An average hausa put religion above any other thing.
They see an Igbo president as a threat to the unity of Nigeria.

Jonathan did more than just exercise books for them, Jonathan even built schools for them yet they did not vote for him.

I hope they will wise up this time around and put religion aside, but I doubt it.
Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by Godfullsam(m): 12:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Viscuz:

Since you take Obi as only Igbo

Let yoruba alone vote Tinubu

Go and sleep

Preach your sermon to the gullible.

Sai Obi 2023

Kawai
4+4

My vote is for Obi, but if he fail to emerge winner, igbos are to be blamed.
Re: We Have Been Sold A Lie. Northerners Are More Passionate About OBI Than South by IamAtikulate: 12:49am On Jul 30, 2022
id911:

That is your job as Obi campaigner, not mine. I'll only vote for him, get my circle of influence to do the same while campaigning my party.

The only person that will fight fulani bandits to standstill without sentiment is PETER OBI.

The North knows it and it's the FACT.

It's Obi at the center and PDP for other positions.

We rise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Has Lost Yoruba Votes For Mocking Tinubu – Reno Omokri / Photo 2023: Asiwaju Grassroots Babes / Exposed Serious Fraud Voting In The East... Igbos I Hail Una Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.