Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos (37344 Views)

Rescheduling Of Governorship & State HOA Elections: INEC Press Release / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections / INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Arutan: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Nwanna, don't twist the statements from INEC and the police because deep down in your heart you know that they both mean the same.
You also know that if this incident was to happen in a mosque in Owerri by now that mosque would have been burnt down.
I am Igbo that lives in Lagos and if there is one tribe that Lagos has favoured it's the Igbo race. Stop this war against Tinubu and Lagos. It will do us no good.

Honestly you have just hit the nail on the head. The Yorubas have welcome the igbos to Lagos so that they can have a second home and thrive in their businesses. Yorubas have been so friendly to them but see how they keep waging online wars against the yorubas and Tinubu just for nothing. They call the entire yorubas urchins and agberos along with all sorts of filthy names. Why? I am half yoruba and majority of my very very very closed friends are igbos whom i keep supporting in their businesses and careers till this minute. They all feel very bad the way some igbos are really behaving towards the Yorubas. Stop attacking the leaders of the yoruba race , stop it. Face politics and let it stop there. I was a pro Obi long ago during the PDP days but with the way i see the igbos waging unnecessary and unwarranted online war against Tinubu, a lot of minds had to change. I cannot see danger coming and i will pretend it isn’t. As a christian it is wrong to have any pvc or voting materials in any church or place of worship. Why do we shy away from the truth. You curse Tinubu who has done nothing to you thereby inviting automatically same curse on you. Christians and Obi supporters should stop these hatred against Tinubu whose wife is a senior pastor. Enough of this before it gets out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Niklaus398: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2022
olas24u:

You not see the trouble at all ,when you start reading it later ,you will write all sort of stories.
so you yorubas wants to attack the igbos when Tinubu loses?. Are you guys not animals be that?. The igbos voted for obasenjo and voted for every tribes. Now they want to vote for their son who is competent..it now a problem. This is nothing but witchcraft

1 Like

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by NOwazobia: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2022
If INEC is subverting justice and spreading lies as early as this, I wonder the kind of criminality they will orchestrate comes 2023 general election.

1 Like

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Arutan: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Niklaus398:
so to show respect they have to vote Tinubu or anyone APc wants?

Oga yorubas are in different cities of the world where they're citizens and also voters.. do born citizens of that place tell those yorubas who to vote for

Igbos will never allow in their own region 1 % of the opportunity they are given in Lagos. You have shown too much hatred against Tinubu and the entire yoruba race. Stop this hatred and nonsense you are doing. The two tribes have so mixed that it is even difficult to want to retaliate same way you have done to the yorubas and it’s leaders. Stop insulting prominent sons of yorubas. No one should use the church to support one party against the other. Everyone should be free to vote his choice.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Kingzeez10: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Where is Tinubu’s certificates?
Wetin you don use your own achieve?
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by elijahkayode(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Taba21:

The problem of Nigeria are those evil occultist adultery claimed Christians association of Moloch.

Hand will soon reach them all

Spare a minute. Pray 4 Yoruba (Nigeria)
Authority for Vengeance

By the authority Of Jehovah OurHolyFather
who art in Heaven
You are the God of vengeance
Holy God of vengeance,
We call upon your name
Your name is Sacred forever to be kept Holy

HOly Lord
How long will the wicked terrorist be allowed to kill Nigeria Citizens ?
Yes How long will terrorists be allowed to speak with ignorant arrogance over your Authority (Church)
How long will these evil people boast? They kill Yeshua people every day by day, hunting soul thou claim as Yeshua Lamb.

on sunday 5th. of June year 2022 in Yoruba motherLand of ondo state Nigeria terrorist killed over 50 people in a Catholic church while worshipping in the presence of the HolyLord
yes this is pure evil
and this acts of terror continue to this present hour

indeed the Lord will not be mock

They kill innocent widows and children
yes they murder many orphans like me in cold blood
for their Jihad

“The HolyLord is very slow,” they say
why even bother to spare His Worshippers

Arise, Holy Judge of the earth. let Yahshua glorious justice shine forth! in this Evening
Give this evil proud authority what they deserve.

Dear HolyLord Jehovah oppose those who oppose Yoruba Nation.
Fight those who fight every your faithful believers
Put on armor, and take up shield.

Yeshua come down to Nigeria in this evening to see the suffering the Nigerian Government Authority is inflicting on the poor people.

HolyLord Lift up spear and javelin on those who attack Yoruba with violence
Bring shame and disgrace on evil men trying to kill Christians in Nigeria

turn them back and humiliate the authority who want to harm Nigerians.
Blow this terrorist away like chaff in the wind

. Make their path dark and slippery, with the angel of the Lord pursuing them. SouthNigeria did the devil no wrong, but he laid traps to destroy our Glorious destiny

By the Authority Of Lord Yeshua we bind the devil authority afflicting Kemi Afolayan
Yes we the Sons of the HolyLord command the perfect healing of Kemi body in this evening So be it Amen

Copyright
HolyLord Yeshua

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Niklaus398: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2022
olas24u:

This particular place has its traditional place and the members of the church,who were majorly Catholic,marjorly Igbo ,connived with inec officials and induced them to bring it inside the church while the people in the area, waited at the location known to all forever without seeing any Inec official.You are trying to create problems.
How do you know that?..... Were the people stopped from entering the church and registering? .
And how do you know they're majorly igbos?
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Arutan: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Niklaus398:
did the church stop any Muslim from going to register?
Here in Abuja registration is also ongoing in mosques..we ain't complaining

Stop that, there is no registration going on inside any mosque premises in Abuja. It’s a big lie. No one here will allow such.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Softmirror: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Nwanna, don't twist the statements from INEC and the police because deep down in your heart you know that they both mean the same.
You also know that if this incident was to happen in a mosque in Owerri by now that mosque would have been burnt down.
I am Igbo that lives in Lagos and if there is one tribe that Lagos has favoured it's the Igbo race. Stop this war against Tinubu and Lagos. It will do us no good.

ISHILOVE cheesy I KNOW THIS IS EASY FOR YOU TO COMPREHEND BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE wink
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by olas24u(f): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Niklaus398:
How do you know that?..... Were the people stopped from entering the church and registering? .
And how do you know they're majorly igbos?

You know this is how many of you behave and normalise madness .If I a sleeping and you wake me up,I will tell you the traditional location and if you go there ,you must see people waiting.But you want to write new rules in another person's territory.Ca you try this in northern Nigeria ?Those people don't waste time with you .

1 Like

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by olas24u(f): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Niklaus398:
so you yorubas wants to attack the igbos when Tinubu loses?. Are you guys not animals be that?. The igbos voted for obasenjo and voted for every tribes. Now they want to vote for their son who is competent..it now a problem. This is nothing but witchcraft

The relationship will never be the same ,it's traditional for Igbos not to support yorubas ,but many people did not know because they don't read,but now it's in practice and people are learning fast.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2022
But still better than you the first class citizen by 100X.

Taba21:

You're a third class citizenship the earlier you realise that the better for you to continue shouting for your online country
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by lomprico(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2022
Inec Lagos is under the drug barons armpit
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Lovelive: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2022
So you mean Igbos are not friendly to us, right ?
They are Haram, isn't it ?
We are all our own problems; so unfortunate.

Arutan:

Honestly you have just hit the nail on the head. The Yorubas have welcome the igbos to Lagos so that they can have a second home and thrive in their businesses. Yorubas have been so friendly to them but see how they keep waging online wars against the yorubas and Tinubu just for nothing. They call the entire yorubas urchins and agberos along with all sorts of filthy names. Why? I am half yoruba and majority of my very very very closed friends are igbos whom i keep supporting in their businesses and careers till this minute. They all feel very bad the way some igbos are really behaving towards the Yorubas. Stop attacking the leaders of the yoruba race , stop it. Face politics and let it stop there. I was a pro Obi long ago during the PDP days but with the way i see the igbos waging unnecessary and unwarranted online war against Tinubu, a lot of minds had to change. I cannot see danger coming and i will pretend it isn’t. As a christian it is wrong to have any pvc or voting materials in any church or place of worship. Why do we shy away from the truth. You curse Tinubu who has done nothing to you thereby inviting automatically same curse on you. Christians and Obi supporters should stop these hatred against Tinubu whose wife is a senior pastor. Enough of this before it gets out of hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by IbileIfe: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2022
Zionmdde:
INEC doesn't use premises of worship for registration?
I have not seen a lie worse than this

Someone in ph can help me confirm that voter's registration is going on in some church premises

Does it matter where any legible voter register to exercise his or her rights?
I saw a notice for PVC registration in the
St. Dominic's Church in Yaba. And a lady selling near the church said a building on the street was also used for PVC registration.

1 Like

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Niklaus398: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2022
olas24u:

The relationship will never be the same ,it's traditional for Igbos not to support yorubas ,but many people did not know because they don't read,but now it's in practice and people are learning fast.
I guess obasenjor is idoma not Yoruba. Abeg jor..
The anti Igbo wickedness in Nigeria is bad.
This guys had voted for every every tribe and religion but to vote their sons now, you guys are planning to kill them. Abeg make una do kill them. Thankfully you can't really differentiate an Igbo man and a south south man. E go do lead the country to divide early.

Obi will rule you guys and nothing you yorubas will do after he becomes President. You can either accept it or leave
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Niklaus398: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2022
olas24u:

I guess obasenjor is idoma not Yoruba. Abeg jor..
The anti Igbo wickedness in Nigeria is bad.
This guys had voted for every every tribe and religion but to vote their sons now, you guys are planning to kill them. Abeg make una do kill them. Thankfully you can't really differentiate an Igbo man and a south south man. E go do lead the country to divide early.

Obi will rule you guys and nothing you yorubas will do after he becomes President. You can either accept it or leave.

Obi will bring about a new and better Nigeria. A Win for Obi is a Win for the People
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Niklaus398: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2022
olas24u:

You know this is how many of you behave and normalise madness .If I a sleeping and you wake me up,I will tell you the traditional location and if you go there ,you must see people waiting.But you want to write new rules in another person's territory.Ca you try this in northern Nigeria ?Those people don't waste time with you .
Oga how did you know? simple question
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Niklaus398: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Arutan:

Stop that, there is no registration going on inside any mosque premises in Abuja. It’s a big lie. No one here will allow such.
come to kubwa in Abuja...phase 4 precisely. Mtcheeew
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Arutan: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Lovelive:
So you mean Igbos are not friendly to us, right ?
They are Haram, isn't it ?
We are all our own problems; so unfortunate.

If you are blind to what is happening then wait till it becomes too late for you. There is an orchestrated plan being perfected by these people against your race and it’s sons/daughters yet you are so blind to it. It is your problem not my problem. I have got nothing to loose as am not involved in all these blindness. In every home in Yorubaland you find family members of the two faiths (Christians and Moslems), but now these people want to divide us against each other. A tribe divided against itself will surely and certainly end up in slavery(It’s up to you if you want to fast track it).

1 Like

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Arutan: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2022
Niklaus398:
come to kubwa in Abuja...phase 4 precisely. Mtcheeew

Give me the address, am coming to Kubwa right away and be sure if it is true it will be shutdown. I know Kubwa very well because i have properties in there. Is it the phase 4 central mosque?
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Niklaus398: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Arutan:

Igbos will never allow in their own region 1 % of the opportunity they are given in Lagos. You have shown too much hatred against Tinubu and the entire yoruba race. Stop this hatred and nonsense you are doing. The two tribes have so mixed that it is even difficult to want to retaliate same way you have done to the yorubas and it’s leaders. Stop insulting prominent sons of yorubas. No one should use the church to support one party against the other. Everyone should be free to vote his choice.
When una use Redeem doing 2015 cause of osinbajo..did the igbos cry out?.

Which hatred?. They hate yorubas yet voted obasenjor?..
Have the igbos fought the yorubas in their home state no
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Niklaus398: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Arutan:

Give me the address, am coming to Kubwa right away and be sure if it is true it will be shutdown. I know Kubwa very well because i have properties in there. Is it the phase 4 central mosque?
shutdown because you be who?.
Bros, allow people register their register.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Lovelive: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2022
With this your comment, you are trying to divide us too.

Please my beloved brother love humanity and move on.

I love you.
Peace and joy to your heart

Arutan:

If you are blind to what is happening then wait till it becomes too late for you. There is an orchestrated plan being perfected by these people against your race and it’s sons/daughters yet you are so blind to it. It is your problem not my problem. I have got nothing to loose as am not involved in all these blindness. In every home in Yorubaland you find family members of the two faiths (Christians and Moslems), but now these people want to divide us against each other. A tribe divided against itself will surely and certainly end up in slavery(It’s up to you if you want to fast track it).
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Arutan: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Niklaus398:
When una use Redeem doing 2015 cause of osinbajo..did the igbos cry out?.

Which hatred?. They hate yorubas yet voted obasenjor?..
Have the igbos fought the yorubas in their home state no

The issue is the huge and numerous insults being posted daily against the yorubas and Tinubu. It’s unacceptable. Do you expect yorubas to throw away their own after you have called them filthy names? If they do now what will happen if Obi become available president? Lagos will be lost.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Arutan: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2022
Arysexy:

Yoloba coward when will you stop impersonating Igbos?

Be proud of your tribe for once

You see the name calling again and again? And you want same yorubas to vote Obi, right? Keep it up.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Arutan: 9:51am On Jul 30, 2022
Sometimes, i wonder who are these type of igbos online doing this terrible damage to inter ethnic relations that has fostered for years. The igbos around me don’t behave this way. Where are these people from It’s so sad that this behavior is gradually affecting various mentality.
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Arysexy(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Arutan:

You see the name calling again and again? And you want same yorubas to vote Obi, right? Keep it up.

So I should not call out an impostor when I see one.

You voting PO is for your own good and future. Don't think you are doing igbos good. How has Buhari or OBJ presidency helped Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas?

Vote Peter Obi for your future. That won't stop me from calling out impostor
Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by hush15: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Seyigoya:
That means the News that claimed the Arrest of the illegal Registration centre in the church is also fails?

Something doesn't add up for me
Anyway, Please, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/unmg7pURB6VGGy6a8

This country is just messed up. We understand the situation and it's simple. The church tried getting some personnel of INEC who were deployed to the area to come the church premises so that members of the church can easily register and not feel disenfranchised. Some miscreants who feel they are at a disadvantage came to scuttle the whole process and carted away the machines. Rather than probe question what right s do the thugs have to cart away a public device? The are claiming indemnity that they didn't post anyone to the church.

We all know how registration is difficult at some location. We all know some are even demand for money register voters and some people or organisation's try to arrange for their members such that they don't go thru such experiences for an exercise that's completely free.

Look fellow Nigerians, we must deliver ourselves with the grace of God from these fraud we call government else, .....

1 Like

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Niklaus398: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2022
Arutan:

The issue is the huge and numerous insults being posted daily against the yorubas and Tinubu. It’s unacceptable. Do you expect yorubas to throw away their own after you have called them filthy names? If they do now what will happen if Obi become available president? Lagos will be lost.
Have you guys not called the igbos filthy names too?
Eg, pigs, piglets, obituary, Obi China, druggie etc?
Even your Tinubu curse them recently and yet obi didn't curse back but replied back with love and respect?.

Abeg jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos by Arutan: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Arysexy:

So I should not call out an impostor when I see one.

You voting PO is for your own good and future. Don't think you are doing igbos good. How has Buhari or OBJ presidency helped Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas?

Vote Peter Obi for your future. That won't stop me from calling out impostor

You are free to call him out without insulting his race along with it. It’s easy bro. I have brought up my children in a way to eliminate this tribal mentality. My kids respects everyone from every tribe. Discuss and debate decently. Don’t bring ethnic or race into it then you will see how easily Obi will be able to take the day. These insults is demarketing the man. Southeast alone can not make him win presidency. You need everyone. Be civil about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#occupynigeria: Lagos Protest At Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. / Confusion In Kwara PDP As Guber Candidate, Atunwa Mulls Backing Out / Man On Motorcycle Supports Buhari After Budget Presentation. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.