Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death (7885 Views)

U.S. Reports First Case Of Omicron Variant / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death / Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by just2endowed: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
kingamaa:
WHO has already declared it a Public Health Emergency of International Concern

In the words of the WHO DG "For the moment this is an outbreak that's concentrated among men who have sex with men, especially those who have multiple partners, that means that this is an outbreak that can be stopped with the right strategies in the right groups."

To those who have ears let them hear.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/07/23/health/monkeypox-who-intl/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&utm_source=twcnnbrk&utm_content=2022-07-23T14%3A55%3A33&s=08

Let's assume we all Obey God command... Aids, monkey pox and other sexually transmitted diseases will be a thing of the past.

1 Like

Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by Ojikutumomiage(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

...heads of state...
...that...

Go and chop sand, English language slave

Mind you, i had corrected myself earlier before you came back with dictionary. Suberu

1 Like

Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by SQLmastar(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
Never Let a Crisis Go to Waste – One of the key motor of the Globalist.

All the foot soldiers of the man of lawlessness are pushing for right now is a global health treaty that will give WHO the powers to declare a global lockdown, another set of vaccines, controls and all that.

This Ship is seriously Sinking!
JESUS Christ is the Life boat.
The Trumpet Is fixing to Sound!
JESUS Christ is coming to take out his own from this sinking ship.
There is no more time! Run to JESUS Now..

Your trumpet has been fixing to sound for over 2000yrs now. Don't you think it would never happen?
Prayers barely get answered...I mean if prayers were actually answered, Nigeria wouldn't be in such a deplorable state because we have been praying for her since time immemorial.
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by ofuonyebi: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Thats to show that Africa is not only the dangerous cloud for all these dangerous diseases
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
European countries who invaded Africa to distort the progress are always the victims of these heinous diseases
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
kramer:

Is it the same Jesus Christ that has been coming since 1860? undecided

1860? Nope, the same Jesus has been coming for more the 3000 years. Don't mind the blind cretin.
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by Ebenism: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
ggg
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by Valuepaints20(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
kiss
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by Lovenorth: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Russia has rubbished Europe to worse than Africa
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by J3susFr3ak: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
SQLmastar:
Your trumpet has been fixing to sound for over 2000yrs now. Don't you think it would never happen?
Prayers barely get answered...I mean if prayers were actually answered, Nigeria wouldn't be in such a deplorable state because we have been praying for her since time immemorial.

My dear SQLMaster from Benin City....why the discouragement and faithlessness? If an infidel like Buhari can continue to contest and fail since the early 2000s and his evil agenda finally succeeded in 2015....does that mean the humble child of Christ should easily give up since Evil is ruling and oppressing now?

God is very patient and kind. Far more patient and kinder than I can ever be. In times when He seems to be distant and quiet we only need to humble ourselves before Him and repent of our arrogance and sins. When He finally begins to act...no human being can claim the credit or glory. I lived through Sani Abacha to understand the Wisdom and Power of God is un-matchable. Only He through Jesus can prove to all that no matter what....everything Power in this country is under His feet.
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by holubee21(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
kramer:

To your own human calendar. II peter 3 : 8 says a day is as a 1000 years before Christ. Stay focus bro Christ is still coming!

1 Like

Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by IgOga(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lockdown 2.0 incoming shocked
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by J3susFr3ak: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
kramer:

Billions of people have taken their last breath and faced Him on the Judgment Throne.

There is a time for everything. God invented the original Time table. He is currently moved by faith and Jesus to intervene....not the types of unfortunate doubts and fear you exhibit.
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by Ijaya123: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Result of same sex relationship.

1 Like

Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by SQLmastar(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

My dear SQLMaster from Benin City....why the discouragement and faithlessness? If an infidel like Buhari can continue to contest and fail since the early 2000s and his evil agenda finally succeeded in 2015....does that mean the humble child of Christ should easily give up since Evil is ruling and oppressing now?

God is very patient and kind. Far more patient and kinder than I can ever be. In times when He seems to be distant and quiet we only need to humble ourselves before Him and repent of our arrogance and sins. When He finally begins to act...no human being can claim the credit or glory. I lived through Sani Abacha to understand the Wisdom and Power of God is un-matchable. Only He through Jesus can prove to all that no matter what....everything Power in this country is under His feet.
Buhari should never have won the election if truly the prayers of a better Nigeria get answered.
We prayed for redemption during the military regime, especially Abacha. And when he eventually died, I thought it was answers to prayers. However from 1998 till date, Nigeria has been on a downward spiral and heading for destruction and desolation. It's only a matter of time...you can pray from now till tomorrow if you so wish. cool
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by DWJOBScom(m): 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
kramer:

That's why noone knows when he will come
He knows there will be a time when someone like you would say this and he had prepared a word for you - always be packed and ready
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by DWJOBScom(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Judolisco:
Our gay brothers should Pls oh...

They no dey hear
Looking so helpless qnd deprived
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by Zeus888: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by zionstaar75: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by zionstaar75: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
holubee21:

To your own human calendar. II peter 3 : 8 says a day is as a 1000 years before Christ. Stay focus bro Christ is still coming!
leave him,the post is already a witness against him.my prayer for him is to realise before it's too late
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by MadamExcellency: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
This version is Gaypox, it has nothing to do with the monkeys.
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by Eskayla: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
staadiaam:
Tinubu is a bastard
its takes a bastard to know one
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by spy24(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Gays are the ones suffering it the most
Re: Europe Reports First Monkeypox-related Death by mario2k(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Is it the same Jesus Christ that has been coming since 1860?

MY BROTHER,NEVER BE CAUGHT UNPREPARED. NOW IS THE TIME TO MAKE PEACE WITH GOD NOT TIME FOR QUESTIONS AND ANSWER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Watery Sperm Normal? / Is It Dangerous To Drink Minerals After Drinking Garri / Four New COVID-19 Deaths In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.