Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu (721 Views)

2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor / 2 Lagos-Based Igbo Men Show Support For Tinubu (Video) / Your State And Who You Are Supporting For The 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu by HeadNigga: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Simple and short response.

Why are the two Igbo men supporting Tinubu?

Their reason is because, quoting them' "TINUBU IS CHOP I CHOP". Go watch the video again.

Is that not what we are trying to stop in this country?

2 Likes

Re: The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu by hisgrace090: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Crumb eaters always suffers hunger.
Re: The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu by SmellyNyash: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2022
angry Tilinbu is a thief and a useless criminal
Re: The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu by OnionBandit(f): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2022
And the "we no dey give shishi" crooner is chop alone. The lying Pandora thief will rather enrich his family than to let pipu "chop"

1 Like

Re: The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu by OkutaNla: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2022
Maybe it's because they know that if Peter Obi gets to the presidency, he will only invest the country's money offshore (like the Pandora Papers revealed), and in businesses that his family has stakes in (investments that'll eventually yield losses instead of profit), and would be so paranoid that he won't trust his aides enough to delegate important tasks to them (going by the way he recently bragged about following his driver to go to the fuel station to buy fuel). All these shows that Peter Obi only trusts himself. Such a person can't create wealth but would rather insist on spreading austerity instead of wealth, as he has shown in his personal life.

Nigeria at this critical time needs wealth creators, who have a track record of embracing innovation and using it to uplift people out of poverty. Peter Obi hasn't so far proferred any new or innovative solution than referencing China with fake stats. Nigeria doesn't need a paranoid person like Peter Obi who will end up as a Buhari promax with austere policies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu by HeadNigga: 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:
Maybe it's because they know that if Peter Obi gets to the presidency, he will only invest the country's money offshore (like the Pandora Papers revealed), and in businesses that his family has stakes in (investments that'll eventually yield losses instead of profit), and would be so paranoid that he won't trust his aides enough to delegate important tasks to them (going by the way he recently bragged about following his driver to go to the fuel station to buy fuel). All these shows that Peter Obi only trusts himself. Such a person can't create wealth but would rather insist on spreading austerity instead of wealth, as he has shown in his personal life.

Nigeria at this critical time needs wealth creators, who have a track record of embracing innovation and using it to uplift people out of poverty. Peter Obi hasn't so far proferred any new or innovative solution than referencing China with fake stats. Nigeria doesn't need a paranoid person like Peter Obi who will end up as a Buhari promax with austere policies.
explain what chop I chop means. No long talks
Re: The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu by OkutaNla: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
HeadNigga:
explain what chop I chop means. No long talks

Well, it could mean different things to different people. To me, 'chop-i-chop' implies that everyone (irrespective of ethnicity or religion) would have an equitable stake in a Tinubu administration. There'll be no marginalization of anyone or group on ethnic or religious basis.

1 Like

Re: The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu by HeadNigga: 8:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:

Well, it could mean different things to different people. To me, 'chop-i-chop' implies that everyone (irrespective of ethnicity or religion) would have an equitable stake in a Tinubu administration. There'll be no marginalization of anyone or group on ethnic or religious basis.
lol...we all know chop I chop is politics of sharing money/crumbs to cronies/poor masses which hasn't led us anywhere. Stop sugar coating and twisting

1 Like

Re: The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu by OkutaNla: 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
HeadNigga:
lol...we all know chop I chop is politics of sharing money/crumbs to cronies/poor masses which hasn't led us anywhere. Stop sugar coating and twisting

Guy getat. Nobody will beat you if you vote for Peter Obi that will only appoint his fellow Igbos and Catholics while neglecting everyone else. Vote for Peter Obi so you can enjoy his austere and stingy style of governance while those of us that prefer Tinubu's 'chop-i-chop' style will vote for him. No be by force.

1 Like

Re: The Real reason The Two Lagos Based Igbo Men are Supporting Tinubu by HeadNigga: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
OkutaNla:

Guy getat. Nobody will beat you if you vote for Peter Obi that will only appoint his fellow Igbos and Catholics while neglecting everyone else. Vote for Peter Obi so you can enjoy his austere and stingy style of governance while those of us that prefer Tinubu's 'chop-i-chop' style will vote for him. No be by force.
I will not tell you to get out or be harsh in anyway coz as an OBIDIENT I will obey what the incoming president said which is that we should show love to those who hate us. I am OBIDIENT, I won't FIGHT DIRTY like you just did

(1) (Reply)

IGBOS What Has TINUBU Dome To You Guys / Peter Obi Causes Heavy Traffic In Kebbi / 2023: Nothern Governors May Not Influence Voting Patterns In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.