Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp (44010 Views)

British Billionaire Bob Bull Declares Bankruptcy, Owes £725 Million In Debts. / Amber Heard Is 'broke' Due To Mounting Legal Fees, Can’t Pay Johnny Depp $10.4m / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2022
if she can't pay then she should serve the corresponding jail sentence for punitive damages

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Omoslim26: 11:48am On Jul 30, 2022
See as she dey keep face so them go pity her
Oga pay up abegii angry

6 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Rechargeam247(f): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2022
Lol
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2022
alizma:
Tomorrow someone will come and tell me only black are corrupt. If the whites are not practicing it, how did they come about the name in the first place?
How are they corrupt? Where is corruption mentioned on this topic? Bankruptcy is not corruption or corrupt as you may think. grin anyone can declare bankrupt including black people.

I think you have misinterpreted the word bankruptcy to be corruption. grin

5 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Heathrow44:
if she can't pay then she should serve the corresponding jail sentence for punitive damages
She has to pay, declaring bankruptcy would not be good for her.

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by sapeleboi(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2022
You must pay the money oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by mfm04622: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2022
Starz825:
Women
Somebody must have advised her on doing that...
Once you declare bankruptcy.....
Your creditor no go fit do anything to you ..
Na until you fit pay
That is not how bankruptcy law work! It just protect the aseet while they find way to pay. If they truly can't pay, their assets will be given to the people they owe or the asset will be sold.
Some time, their wages and salaries will be paid to court who will distribute it to those owed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by lexy2014: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2022
Emilokan1:
I knew she'll never be able to pay, because she was not worth a fraction of his fortune. He doesn't need her broke ass money. Losing the case to him is enough compensation. This is a lesson to all the broke ass , entitled, leaching, and manipulative hags on NL, who thinks men are their play pen and reusable sanitary pads, you'll eat the humble pie. Congratulations Johnny Depp, you've put that parasite in her place; the hall of shamegrin

all the ladies sef support Depp.

Bros he needs her broke ass money very well. If the tables were turned, johnny Depp will be forced to pay that money. So madam must pay. No stories

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by bilo1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
DAMN

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by tsdarkside(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
kiki....now she wants pity....nawa for white females....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by tonicyril: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ibime:

Nah he.paid her $5m and she done blow am on Legal fees. She no get anything close to $7m
Eehhnnn make she pay us the one she get fess, she go balance up later wen galant grin

2 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Ibime(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
tonicyril:
Eehhnnn make she pay us the one she get fess, she go balance up later wen galant grin

grin grin grin
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by tsdarkside(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
thunda fire anybody that pities this robber with vagina....!! angry angry

vagi-gangster....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by nomenclature(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
kollinz1234:
Yanga de sleep trouble go wake am. In a bid to bankrupt the guy, she has been bankrupt. Best thing for her to do now is to swallow her pride and plead with the guy. From what I see, the guy loved her and still has feelings for her. That alone will give her a soft landing. He is Rich. He can even give her the money to give him officially. Men are more considerate than women.
Feelings kill her there and all the feminist .
And you poster trying to manipulate Depp because e don reach to pay , e no suppose better for you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Mercury12(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
posty56:
angry, person that signed $15 million book deal , rubbish! she must cough out that money by fire by force , women in the west side always gets soft landing, Johnny Depp paid Amber heard almost $10 million just from mere accusations,now e reach her turn ,she don declare bankruptcy, cough out that money evil bitch!

Evil bitch!

3 Likes

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by advanceDNA: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
MrMcJay:
Legal maneuver.
She probably created a shell company and transferred her assets to that company.
Let them sell her kidneys, liver, pancreas, heart to those needing transplant. Those should probably fetch like 500k.

She's a theif ..she's an actress that can pay that money back after a couple of movie deals

..but She decided to file for chapter 7 type of bankruptcy because she doesn't want to pay at all...its pettiness that will ruin her..

Shes just shooting her self in the leg...her career may be over with this kind of deal.. who will call someone with such tag for a movie deal....??

She can't get credit from a bank... no one or organization will trust her to do business or partnership with her.......

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by tonicyril: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Jovialjune1:

That's a lie, Johnny paid her $8 million from previous accusations plus divorce entitlement not $50 million, stop springing up numbers and lies from your ass just to attract likes from fellow dumbasses.
so inside the $8million now, the imbecilic apparatus can not pay half back, and pay half later??

She's looking like a moronic Minion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Geofavor(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ibime:

Nah he.paid her $5m and she done blow am on Legal fees. She no get anything close to $7m
Ibime, so you truly believe she is bankrupt? I'm disappointed.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Mariangeles(f): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
tonicyril:

So, Johnny Depp money don become una money, abi?
See as all of una gather Amber Heard. Na wah o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Mercury12(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Emilokan1:
I knew she'll never be able to pay, because she was not worth a fraction of his fortune. He doesn't need her broke ass money. Losing the case to him is enough compensation. This is a lesson to all the broke ass , entitled, leaching, and manipulative hags on NL, who thinks men are their play pen and reusable sanitary pads, you'll eat the humble pie. Congratulations Johnny Depp, you've put that parasite in her place; the hall of shamegrin

all the ladies sef support Depp.
the weakness of men is women. How do u expect him to prosecute her. Quite crazy. Some ppl will do it without second thought while others wouldn't do it. .. She might be just lucky to meet a man that would still pity her after all what she did to him

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by tsdarkside(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

thunda fire her....!!
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Lovenorth: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Most Nigerian ladies are parasites, so they should learn their lesson from this leech
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Basicend: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
OhBritannia:
Looks can really be deceiving.
Because i really consider this woman one of the most naturally ( no surgery) beautiful women out there.

Yes, she is very pretty but a serpent by nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Sleekfingers: 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Beiii:
The USA country usually favors the female gender.
Feminist won’t like this news, she has to pay for her actions.

And most European countries, favours the women, excluding Turkey, Albania.
She will definitely pay. But might be reduced and also lose her properties.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Sleekfingers: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
alizma:
Tomorrow someone will come and tell me only black are corrupt. If the whites are not practicing it, how did they come about the name in the first place?

All races are corrupt.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Ibime(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
Geofavor:

Ibime, so you truly believe she is bankrupt? I'm disappointed.

Yep. Bankruptcy can be claimed when your debts outweigh your assets and that $8m is more than her net worth
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by tonicyril: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

grin grin grin

Ma'am abeg no make me laf this afternoon, i am still in vawulencial mood
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by GloriousGbola: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ibime:

So? Fifty ran the same game if I recall. I forget who he was supposed to pay. Then there were all those 50 cent is worth 50 cents meme.

For a clearly manipulative person like Ms heard, this is all in the game. I still fk you even though you won the case.
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by marsup: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
I loathe women that try to play the victim card, just to ruin someone's life. This bitch was tripping, thinking the world will stand with her.... Johnny doesn't even need the money, he just wanted the truth, and the truth has set him free.....

To all those going through any form of abuse, be true to yourself and speak up/out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by toprealman: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
posty56:
angry, person that signed $15 million book deal , rubbish! she must cough out that money by fire by force , women in the west side always gets soft landing, Johnny Depp paid Amber heard almost $10 million just from mere accusations,now e reach her turn ,she don declare bankruptcy, cough out that money evil bitch!
That's the law bro. People study the loopholes in the law to make money. Maybe that's why they call themselves learned ones.
Westlife crew also filed for bankruptcy, can you beat that?
Re: Amber Heard Declares Bankruptcy, Unable To Pay Johnny Depp by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
She should drop the one she has and should be made to pay up installmentally.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans React As Ebube Nwagbo Shares Sexy Photo / Olayinka Solomon Grinds Her Husband At Their Wedding Reception (Pictures) / "You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.