Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible - Family (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible (79620 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nozino: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Princewell2012:

Your response shows that you're not normal and truly needs help. Nairaland which is a social Media is not the best place to show Case your anger and your miserable life. Someone have really hurt you. Please forgive and forget so that you Will not develop Bp or cardiac arrest. That is why it is good to pray before one gets into marriage to avoid people like you. Am happily married with children Even grown up ones is among the. Any one who made the mistake to tied the nut with you', that individual should just write his will because he Will not live Long. And If you have already married then your partner must be a living corpse. Because you're very terrible. God forbid. And I thank God am now a Christian otherwise the kind of curses that I would have rain on you today Am very sure I will receive a ban from the moderator. I repeat may God heal and forgive you. Am not going to read your mention don't bother about it because you're not a human being.

You’re lucky I’m in a good mood.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by afribabe: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
H0711:

Yes I am in the village
God be with you and I pray safe and sound delivery for you and your baby.

I pray the little girl gets all the help she'll be needing.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Cornerstone2018: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
If the situation is on the reverse case, I trust the man will never support the woman. Well... don't be fast to divorce, you can just go and stay with your family pending the time you will put to bed, he will likely get a solution that suites you before you get back to him.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by eyinjuege: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Princewell2012:

How does the little girl gets the help when everyone is encouraging this woman to leave

Why do you think this woman is the child's helper though?
She's pregnant and has not even helped her own self wink

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by eyinjuege: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
The OP herself has made the perfect suggestion.
The man in question should bring his child's mother close and perhaps just build a family together raising their child and perhaps even having other children.
The mother will be able to comfortably look after their child and do any trading/working from home that is possible, while the father also goes out to work.
There are many subtle signs in this whole case.
OP herself is extremely pleased to be back with her family who can look after her and not allow her starve with her pregnancy.
She doesn't believe she's missing anything in the farce of a marriage, and there is definitely a reason for it.
I won't be surprised if the marriage hasn't been too pleasant for her in the first place, especially as she also doubts her husband's claims of earning 15K per month as a security guard in Abuja.
He is likely lying about his earnings and I'm sure has also lied about a lot of things too, just as he's lied about his daughter's existence.
Living with a perpetual liar can make anyone go crazy, so this is just the perfect reason for OP to run far away.
She is even the one suggesting he marries his child's mother, which in itself is a rarity.
She is tired of the man and would rather he becomes someone else's baggage, so I believe this case isn't just about him having a disabled child even though that's enough reason to leave if she wanted to

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by H0711(f): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
eyinjuege:
The OP herself has made the perfect suggestion.
The man in question should bring his child's mother close and perhaps just build a family together raising their child and perhaps even having other children.
The mother will be able to comfortably look after their child and do any trading/working from home that is possible, while the father also goes out to work.
There are many subtle signs in this whole case.
OP herself is extremely pleased to be back with her family who can look after her and not allow her starve with her pregnancy.
She doesn't believe she's missing anything in the farce of a marriage, and there is definitely a reason for it.
I won't be surprised if the marriage hasn't been too pleasant for her in the first place, especially as she also doubts her husband's claims of earning 15K per month as a security guard in Abuja.
He is likely lying about his earnings and I'm sure has also lied about a lot of things too, just as he's lied about his daughter's existence.
Living with a perpetual liar can make anyone go crazy, so this is just the perfect reason for OP to run far away.
She is even the one suggesting he marries his child's mother, which in itself is a rarity.
She is tired of the man and would rather he becomes someone else's baggage, so I believe this case isn't just about him having a disabled child even though that's enough reason to leave if she wanted to

Thank you. Everything you said is correct even though his other lies didn't bother me but the reason I actually left is because of the child. Taking care of a child with celbral palsy is a lifetime setence especially when there's no money and support , nobody else can do it better than her own mother. She's alive she's in the best position to move in with him so they can give her the best care she needs.

16 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Ebymyk(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
lonelygem:

hahahahahaha.. That one na vampire oh. Even me and as I de sure say many we get better suggestion de fear to comment..
Why she de cry more than the bereaved
This is an open forum, talk your mind and allow others talk their mind.
She jus de display high level of immaturity and bullying others to silence.
Make she grow up abeg!!
toh...
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by delishpot: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
kollinz1234:
nobody can be behind you, you are already last. No wonder your family doesn't take you serious or important. Ordinary decision making they will make it without your opinion

Ywah, you are not behind me, You are beneath me. My footstool and leg rest.as you have claimed I am last in the line of successful people, you are missing in that line cos you are what us successful people use to clean our shoes.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by kollinz1234(m): 3:22am On Aug 06, 2022
delishpot:

Ywah, you are not behind me, You are beneath me. My footstool and leg rest.as you have claimed I am last in the line of successful people, you are missing in that line cos you are what us successful people use to clean our shoes.
but deep inside of you, you know you are not successful but a complete failure without hope
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by lonelygem(m): 4:11am On Aug 06, 2022
Princewell2012:

Your response shows that you're not normal and truly needs help. Nairaland which is a social Media is not the best place to show Case your anger and your miserable life. Someone have really hurt you. Please forgive and forget so that you Will not develop Bp or cardiac arrest. That is why it is good to pray before one gets into marriage to avoid people like you. Am happily married with children Even grown up ones is among the. Any one who made the mistake to tied the nut with you', that individual should just write his will because he Will not live Long. And If you have already married then your partner must be a living corpse. Because you're very terrible. God forbid. And I thank God am now a Christian otherwise the kind of curses that I would have rain on you today Am very sure I will receive a ban from the moderator. I repeat may God heal and forgive you. Am not going to read your mention don't bother about it because you're not a human being.

Dont waste your energy on that so called Nozino, she is a toddler without the slightest life experience. A youth corp member begging for a PPA offer as at October 2021.

"if you wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it the more.."

Her attitude simply indicates the back slide we constantly have in our education system as a country.

This is someone who has so much to learn, but she wants her opinion to prevail, attacking those who are old enough to be her lecturer on an open forum. If you have someone like this as part of your team, the organisation is doomed.

Incase you want to lunch an attack on me as well, let me ask, please where were you in 2005?? Because as at 2005, I was employed and trainning younger ones in various disciplines..

You needs to grow some senses..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nozino: 4:44am On Aug 06, 2022
lonelygem:

Dont waste your energy on that so called Nozino, she is a toddler without the slightest life experience. A youth corp member begging for a PPA offer as at October 2021.

"if you wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it the more.."

Her attitude simply indicates the back slide we constantly have in our education system as a country.

This is someone who has so much to learn, but she wants her opinion to prevail, attacking those who are old enough to be her lecturer on an open forum. If you have someone like this as part of your team, the organisation is doomed.

Incase you want to lunch an attack on me as well, let me ask, please where were you in 2005?? Because as at 2005, I was employed and trainning younger ones in various disciplines..

Cry more.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nozino: 5:06am On Aug 06, 2022
lonelygem:

Why are you emailing me?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 06, 2022
Princewell2012:

Hmm this thread really revealed the true heart of Nigerians especially the women folks even the do called Christian what a pity. I can bet it with you a white woman will consider the man because of that poor child and stay there even take care of her more than her really mother. Africans are truly wicked. Just look at this thread it is full of curses and insult anger and hatred. We can Even make a conductive comments without raining a curse. Who do us this thing. It seems like Africans were truly curse. And the evidence is very clear.

Marriage should be for better and for worst that is true definition of marriage the better we understand this the better for us.

This is why we are witnessing too many divorce this days. If it is good they stay but if it is bad they break. that is not the definition of marriage. That is why you must look before you leap. Did she ask question before joining with the man? However we never heard from the other side of the story. After all this woman is not even perfect either.
In marriage we are just managing ourselves.
Have a good night
Your comment shows you re not married.

Leave all that church talk o, many pastors don't practice what they preach about marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by lonelygem(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2022
Nozino:

Why are you emailing me?

You need some guide and enlightenment to be successful in engineering career.

There is someone I might link you up with in Warri if it's okay by you. Her name is Queen Erukubami. She is your colleague in engineering. But you need to pocket this I too know attitude.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Nozino: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2022
lonelygem:

There is someone I might link you up with in Warri if it's okay by you. Her name is Queen Erukubami. She is your colleague in engineering. But you need to pocket this I too know attitude.

I do not have an ITK attitude. But thanks for reaching out. I’m good.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Teymanhenry(f): 9:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Nozino:

Go and learn how to read first before you come here to comment.
Thanks for the advice.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by obiyor2000: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nozino:

It is not my business. Your family dynamics doesn’t interest me.
While your thinking doesn't interest me either.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by DiligentM: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
lonelygem:

Sir, i sincerely and honestly wait your reply@ lonelygem

Boss, can i reach out to you for job placement?
I have B.Eng with experience and i reside in Delta
Thanks, as i anticipate your reply
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by delishpot: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2022
kollinz1234:
but deep inside of you, you know you are not successful but a complete failure without hope

I am successful dear. I am in my mind, body and soul. You cant say that about yourself now. Can you?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by wowcatty: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
You don't know the reason the bio mom left the child behind, the father too has part custody and the child will always be with him even if the fair-weather wife wants it or not.

Good that she left, it's a free world but I hope she does not leave her own child with the man too in a few years, as that will make her a hypocrite.

It's not complicated the man can hire a maid or have relatives come take care of the kid. What is most important is the man knowing that half of his problem is solved when his unreliable wife left. Every man deserves a forgiving, through thick and thin wife.

I don't need to go and see social welfare or whatever you called it to know what is just and you knowing one does not mean they do it right there.

I don't know what you are talking about provision, the man is providing for his son and that's why he hasn't thrown him out to the dogs as yall want.

Your comment about "intimate relationship" is another, everyone alive was born through sex or love relationship and that some come from out of marriage does not make them less of anything. For all we know, the bio mom of the kid could have been the real love of the man but out of fate ended up where he now found himself, it's no accident that the just-me fairy knew nothing about the man she married. The opportunity has now opened for the bio mom to patch things up with her man and join to raise their child together in peace if she's not already in another relationship.
Mindlog:

The biological mother left the child with the father not because she is mentally disordered but it was a deliberate decision that arose from birth father's nonchalantly regarding the care of the child but focused on moving on with his life, got married and expecting a child from his wife while she is stuck with their child.

She also wants to move on in life, being able to go do other things with her life and moreover, if she is thinking getting married someday, how many Nigerian men would allow her to bring into marriage with her, a special needs child while the biological father is free from the stress of catering for the child.......if you intend getting involved with a woman at the level of marriage, will you accept her coming with her special needs child while the biological father is unbothered?

She did right thing leaving their child with her father, after all she is his blood. Now that the OP has left, I believe he is man enough to handle things on his own as he takes care of his dai

You need to visit some state's social welfare offices to see where provision for children who are products of intimate relationships that has packed up, are being negotiated.

Just have a baby and refuse to make provisions..... experience is the best teacher
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by wowcatty: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
You are a real life demon and your fruits bears witness to that, so stop shouting the name of your lucifer father here, we can tell with your horns that's tearing up your flesh.
Femifasola:

Lucifer from hell fire with his mother and father. Get behind me

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Femifasola: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
wowcatty:
You are a real life demon and your fruits bears witness to that, so stop shouting the name of your lucifer father here, we can tell with your horns that's tearing up your flesh.
Your father is a demon and you inherited his satanic tendencies with your mom giving you the 78th demons she accepted her egg with your father's sperm. Cursed generation

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by wowcatty: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hell thing, go back to your demonic grave.
Femifasola:

Your father is a demon and you inherited his satanic tendencies with your mom giving you the 78th demons she accepted her egg with your father's sperm. Cursed generation
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by kollinz1234(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
delishpot:

I am successful dear. I am in my mind, body and soul. You cant say that about yourself now. Can you?
ok. I hope you will be happy when your children ends up as 'successful' as you.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Femifasola: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
wowcatty:
Hell thing, go back to your demonic grave.
Go back to meet your skeleton in the grave u demonic satan. I cast u out in Jesus name Amen
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by Mindlog: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
wowcatty:
You don't know the reason the bio mom left the child behind, the father too has part custody and the child will always be with him even if the fair-weather wife wants it or not.

Good that she left, it's a free world but I hope she does not leave her own child with the man too in a few years, as that will make her a hypocrite.

It's not complicated the man can hire a maid or have relatives come take care of the kid. What is most important is the man knowing that half of his problem is solved when his unreliable wife left. Every man deserves a forgiving, through thick and thin wife.

I don't need to go and see social welfare or whatever you called it to know what is just and you knowing one does not mean they do it right there.

I don't know what you are talking about provision, the man is providing for his son and that's why he hasn't thrown him out to the dogs as yall want.

Your comment about "intimate relationship" is another, everyone alive was born through sex or love relationship and that some come from out of marriage does not make them less of anything. For all we know, the bio mom of the kid could have been the real love of the man but out of fate ended up where he now found himself, it's no accident that the just-me fairy knew nothing about the man she married. The opportunity has now opened for the bio mom to patch things up with her man and join to raise their child together in peace if she's not already in another relationship.

You know as a man if a relative of your wife comes to drop a child living with cerebral palsy at home with your wife, who your wife is the biological mother but covered it up and had the child taken care by another relative and never informed you about the existence of that child.....one do not need a diviner to know that you and overwhelming majority of Nigerian men will not tolerate having the child under your roof and marriage is likely going to end. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by wowcatty: 1:37am On Aug 09, 2022
Selfish people need to know each other well before getting married or stay away from marriage. There's no way a whole child can be hidden. If a man loves a woman, I see no reason why he can't marry her with a special need child knowing full well that it's partial custody with them and the child staying mostly with his dad. I don't know what you are saying but let me tell you what I would do if my husband's special need child is left with us and has no one to care for him. I would count him/her as one of my many blessings immediately and take him/her in.
Mindlog:

You know as a man if a relative of your wife comes to drop a child living with cerebral palsy at home with your wife, who your wife is the biological mother but covered it up and had the child taken care by another relative and never informed you about the existence of that child.....one do not need a diviner to know that you and overwhelming majority of Nigerian men will not tolerate having the child under your roof and marriage is likely going to end. wink
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by ireneidiva(f): 5:24am On Aug 09, 2022
wowcatty:
Selfish people need to know each other well before getting married or stay away from marriage. There's no way a whole child can be hidden. If a man loves a woman, I see no reason why he can't marry her with a special need child knowing full well that it's partial custody with them and the child staying mostly with his dad. I don't know what you are saying but let me tell you what I would do if my husband's special need child is left with us and has no one to care for him. I would count him/her as one of my many blessings immediately and take him/her in.
A child and more can be hidden some people are big liars. She is not you and has chosen to leave. Also remember that she is pregnant and can't do all that. So free the lady. She has said you are free to go to her house and help the child.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by ireneidiva(f): 5:25am On Aug 09, 2022
wowcatty:

He cannot afford to hire anybody. Didn't you read the story?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by wowcatty: 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
He can't afford to get a maid that is dirt cheap in Nigeria and does not have a family member that can help and can't stay with the mother of his child for the sake of the child? That's too rich.
ireneidiva:

He cannot afford to hire anybody. Didn't you read the story?
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by wowcatty: 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
None of you can ever be me, you are too selfish for that. This is a public board and anything here will be discussed, if you don't like it, you keep your issues private. Also she can't ask me to go and take care of the child, all she has control over is what she has done taking herself out of there so the bio mom can get together with the dad to sort out their child.
ireneidiva:

A child and more can be hidden some people are big liars. She is not you and has chosen to leave. Also remember that she is pregnant and can't do all that. So free the lady. She has said you are free to go to her house and help the child.
Re: I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible by wowcatty: 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Souless hell being, you belong in grave, ask people around you and you will know your home is 6 feet below.
Femifasola:

Go back to meet your skeleton in the grave u demonic satan. I cast u out in Jesus name Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.