Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,972 members, 7,799,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

"She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller (2808 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by CrisNews12: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2022
A beautiful Nigerian content creator identified as Theodorah Ekwe approached an ice cream seller and danced for him.

The ice cream vendor was sitting at one corner of the road when the lady dressed in a red gown met him and began to...

More details below in the link grin

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&v=0&pagename=1659178259SheIssoHumbleReactionsasLadyDancesForIceCreamSellerCrisben.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by MadamVanessa(f): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
shocked

Preek go don rise amgrin

1 Like

Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by PerfectStranger(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Preek go don rise amgrin
But if its the other way round, una go tag am sexual assault.

11 Likes

Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by Knivesout(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
grin Before nko....Thank God for Jean trousers ooo!
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Preek go don rise amgrin

1 Like

Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by Choilila: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Preek go don rise amgrin
You man with penis.

3 Likes

Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by Autobot05: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
CrisNews12:
A beautiful Nigerian content creator identified as Theodorah Ekwe approached an ice cream seller and danced for him.

The ice cream vendor was sitting at one corner of the road when the lady dressed in a red gown met him and began to...

More details below in the link grin

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&v=0&pagename=1659178259SheIssoHumbleReactionsasLadyDancesForIceCreamSellerCrisben.html

All for clout

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by EmiDon11: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Preek go don rise amgrin
wetin go rise em preek?

2 Likes

Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by EmiDon11: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Choilila:

You man with penis.
i no understand

No be woman be that?
Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by Robertgreene1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
Interesting....
I'm impressed..D girl has "oyibo people spirit" in her
Not a typical Nigerian dt is always so serious nd sensitive...
We way too serious in this country doing nothing...
But I blame it on endemic poverty Sha...
An hungry man is an angry man they say...

1 Like

Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by Choilila: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
EmiDon11:
i no understand
No be woman be that?
man

2 Likes

Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by Mamaafrik1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
are you playing...........,she loook like she knows the guy.
Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by remsonik(f): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
She's crazy, she used this to promote herself on the streets and not the ice cream seller. Doing that alone will get her more followers on social media and get many people to locate her and hire her to work for them.
Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by Truvelisback(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
I no blame her sha! Getting a serious guy no easy. So, she gat to shoot her shot. grin
Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by Truvelisback(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Preek go don rise amgrin
E no bad if him preek rise. That shows that he is an active man with an active engine.

1 Like

Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by sharpwriter(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Preek go don rise amgrin
You are naughty you know? But not far from the truth grin
Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
CrisNews12:

Why? undecided

How is any of that humble? undecided
Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by MufasaLion: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sepe123:

Looking for the day I would rape you to stupor, I have been noticing you in my area
Smh

If you get picked by the cops for this nonsense you wrote, your family and friends would have tagged it #PoliceBrutality.

1 Like

Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by Youngpo413: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Preek go don rise amgrin
It will not rise since her boobs is not as big as yours and not also wearing a camel_toe revealing trouser like yours.
Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by MufasaLion: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sepe123:

Mumu, how will you feel if I put my prick in your sisters mouth, and force her suck for an hour
This one dey talk police brutality
Him dey speak English
Ode

You'll do that to your imbeciìe sisters, right after you rape your bedridden mother since perversion, rape and incest are dominant in your gene. Bastard son of a thousand fathers! I won't respond to your mentions!
Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by Aqesimitta: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Her to.to is gold plated
Re: "She Is So Humble' —reactions As Lady Dances For Ice Cream Seller by RuddyFusion(m): 5:04am On Jul 31, 2022
She's beautiful

(1) (Reply)

What Did I Do Wrong In Supporting Her Career? / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night. / "Garri Should Be Included In First Aid Box": Man Serving In US Army Drinks Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.