Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts (56060 Views)

Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Video Footage Of How Nigerian Street Vendor Alika Ogorchukwu Was Killed In Italy / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Sleekfingers: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
victorazy:

I tell you I couldn't watch the video, I was so annoyed with the guy to the core. See his fat big yam legs yet one white man just sad on him and kill him like fawl.

The Nigerian was using crutches. From what I heard, he was just recovering from an accident....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Acidosis(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
pocohantas:

He said the guy did what government has failed to do - tackle the menace of immigrants.

I read this comment too. Omo my heart skipped for a second

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by victorazy(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sleekfingers:

The Nigerian was using crutches. From what I heard, he was just recovering from an accident....

Later found out
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by lagosrd: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
If na to dey kill themselves with gun and cutlass now dem sabi. Ordinary defend a fellow country man , dem no fit
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by yad2eidi: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
motionarena:

People just insulting the Naija guy sayin he could not fight back clearly from the video you can see the Italian guy is fit maybe an athlete from the way he was able to move and evade the Naija guy attacks
he is good at a martial arts called jui jitsu. Very deadly . They have one of the best chokes

1 Like

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Businessman1986(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Creditalerts:
Lazy black nigga cry

He had a disability, dummy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by pansophist(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Regex:

I have got a question for you. What should one do when you are on a street, and a group of teen boys starts talking to you? Like calling out to you. What would you do? Reply them or ignore them?

You ignore them.

I am not sure what you meant by ''calling out to you'', but if they called out to you in a confronting and aggressive manner, expecting action from you such as stopping and listening to them, or a response back at them, then don't do that, just keep walking. If you talk back or stop, then you passed a signal of being an easy victim. You must treat them like how you treat a barking dog, ignore them.

The rule is simple, safety is more important than ego. The only time I personally will ever go physical and fight is when I am attacked first. So my principle is that I will never attack you first, but I will surely attack you last. Your calmness should not be because you are afraid of them, but because you are afraid of yourself.

I seriously run away from fighting, but if I have to fight, it can get really bloody, and potentially deadly. I am so afraid of releasing that darkness in me, also known as the shadow in psychology. That dark part of me that I have chained and threw the key away, you want me to unlock it? lol. I swear all my frustration about life, the number one would be my anger why God made me a Nigerian, na for your body I go pour those frustrations on grin

If I go into fighting every time I was tempted to, I probably would either be in jail, dead or incapacitated, meaning that I will be suffering because of what I did to someone, or what someone did to me. So even if you would win the battle (beating the shit out of them), did you win the war (not ending up in jail for using excessive force or permanently incapacitated due to fighting?) Wisdom is required here. So avoid fighting as much as possible, it's wisdom.

8 Likes

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by cezarman(m): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Drixlee:

I feel sad that he was killed with bare hands...mehn that's some top level of weakness
I had better learn some form of fighting before I go die like chicken... although I'm built sha but not skilled in fighting

According to further Investigation, the Nigerian couldn't walk without crutches due to a car accident he had while working some years back... So he settled as a street vendor.
The Italian was said to have hit him on the head with the crutches, bringing him down then got on top and finished him off. Don't know what caused the shii tho...

Wasn't a fair fight.

A suspect was traced and arrested with street cameras.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Drug related problems, dem Italianos do drugs alot.
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by TinubuNG: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Afonja skullminers don enter Italy
You always want to sound funny even on unfriendly and sad thread like this, how you loose bolt 36 in your brain is worrisome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by LagBae(f): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:
Why couldn't he fight the man off? I mean he isn't a small man so why did he allow this man kill him?

Was he hoping for people to interfere?

Was he sick?

This video doesn't tell the whole story .

I have been attacked by racists in a foreign country before in a bar to be precise. Three drunk youths..

I broke ones nose the other too I held on by his collar and slammed his head hard into the table he lay limp at the back of my mind I was praying he wasn't dead then I faced the third one he was holding a knife .. being a naija guy wey grow in ojuelegba I just pretended to rush him and kicked his knee with every energy in my in my whole lower body.. the sound of the knee breaking Was so disgusting , I matched his knee and it broke backwards grin

He dropped the knife and screaming and fainted ..

I just sat down waiting for police to come being a black man I felt if I run they would turn the case ..

It was self defense sha but one stupid white officer said I could be charged with excessive use of force ...

grin

Which movie scene is this? I'm guessing 'Rush Hour 5'. grin
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2022
Realtalk20:
Why couldn't he fight the man off? I mean he isn't a small man so why did he allow this man kill him?

Was he hoping for people to interfere?

Was he sick?

This video doesn't tell the whole story .

I have been attacked by racists in a foreign country before in a bar to be precise. Three drunk youths..

I broke ones nose the other too I held on by his collar and slammed his head hard into the table he lay limp at the back of my mind I was praying he wasn't dead then I faced the third one he was holding a knife .. being a naija guy wey grow in ojuelegba I just pretended to rush him and kicked his knee with every energy in my in my whole lower body.. the sound of the knee breaking Was so disgusting , I matched his knee and it broke backwards grin

He dropped the knife and screaming and fainted ..

I just sat down waiting for police to come being a black man I felt if I run they would turn the case ..

It was self defense sha but one stupid white officer said I could be charged with excessive use of force ...

grin
News says he's disabled
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by sherlock229(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
generalwo:
... Idiot... Why Re u laughing?? What's funny about a man's death Does he deserve to die because he's igbo?? Make thunder split your head into 921 pieces.... Odeh

Don't be biased cos that's how those 2 tribes act on nairaland,Igbo vs yoruba war.. but the one with Igbo comments usually have no one telling them to stop
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by generalwo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
sherlock229:

Don't be biased cos that's how those 2 tribes act on nairaland,Igbo vs yoruba war.. but the one with Igbo comments usually have no one telling them to stop
.... Anyone who puts religion before humanity does not deserve to live
Re: Alika Ogorchukwu Killed In Italy - Nigerian Embassy Reacts by Horus(m): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Charity Oriachi, the wife of Nigerian street vendor Alika Ogorchukwu, cries where her husband was killed

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Armed Robbers Left Bloodied Following Mass Beating After Being Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.