Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1211072 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DejiiiiB: 1:46pm On May 30, 2023
taymmy:
The program is for 2 years
i paid 7900 deposit fee. Other fees listed on the offer letter are:

1. Estimated first year fee is 23,900 CAD
2. Estimated total fees 39,640 CAD
3. Library and technology fee 17 CAD /course
4. Student activity and alumni 8 CAD /course
5. Guard me 190 CAD
6. Keep me safe 8.75 CAD
Thanks

60,000 CAD should be good for your proof of funds

Multiple 60,000 times the current CBN rate for Canadian dollars

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ghazali34(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2023
Please check your mail I sent you a request.

kobobay:

Yes it is possible. The man that helped me also helped someone who is already in the U.S but when the new law took effect, they were given 48 hours to produce it. So the man helped him out.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by isangjohnson: 1:56pm On May 30, 2023
Pls is the $1000Cdn admission processing fee belongs to school or agent's fee?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Coolcash1: 1:57pm On May 30, 2023
Hello House,

A friend of mine wants to sponsor his wife for a 2-year Diploma programme in CAD. She is a university graduate but has been in business all along after graduation (over 7 years). She studied English Language but wants to go into supply chain management.

Is there any school that will give her admission considering her background and choice of program?
What are her chances of getting student visa?

Thank you for your time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShowYoung: 2:04pm On May 30, 2023
isangjohnson:
Pls is the $1000Cdn admission processing fee belongs to school or agent's fee?

No school charges $1,000 for admission processing. Perhaps you want to type $100 application fee.

There is nothing like processing fee except he/she is the one charging this amount of money.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShowYoung: 2:14pm On May 30, 2023
Coolcash1:
Hello House,

A friend of mine wants to sponsor his wife for a 2-year Diploma programme in CAD. She is a university graduate but has been in business all along after graduation (over 7 years). She studied English Language but wants to go into supply chain management.

Is there any school that will give her admission considering her background and choice of program?

Thank you for your time.

A diploma is a post secondary credential which requires an O'level qualification as admission requirement. She will get admission. The school reserves the right of admission offer.

Another point to consider is how to prove career progression.

Also, a crucial point to address is financial sufficiency.

Concerning chances of getting study permit, all applicants stand equal chance but what distinguishes one from another is situation, brevity, satisfactory provision of required documents, financial capability and facts proven beyond reasonable doubts.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Laycoln(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2023
ShowYoung:

Please stop and get the analysis of the deep water you want to jump into.

If you applied to a three-year course, are you ready to provide the POF that can cover the three years?

Let us suppose that your yearly tuition fee is $15,000 and you want to take out possible risk of visa refusal due to financial resources, are you aware that you would need to show that you have $45,000 to cover your tuition fee for the three years? Are you aware that you would need to show $30,000 living expenses for the three years?

Since you have HND in Marketing, why not apply for Post Graduate Diploma? How do you want to justify the relationship between Marketing and Graphic Design? Is your current profession graphic design?

Kindly take the above calculation and instances into account, compare with your 7m and make a decision.

The tuition fees for the course is $8,800, My Current profession na Graphic Design, I want go further more that’s why I’m interested in that course, So the Post Graduate Diploma will work with my Current financial availability
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by idirect(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2023
Please is there any college still receiving application for fall 2023? Thanks for your prompt reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Laycoln(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2023
DejiiiiB:

Don’t login on your phone…Try use a laptop and also I don’t think you might be able to get a 3 years courses in Graphics Design

I will advice if possible you can do like a 3-6 months certificate course maybe online or in Nigeria before applying, because they will check if you have experience in the course you applying for.

Yes i have experienced that’s why i wanted to go for the course, Just want to know more further about the course that’s why I’m applying for the course
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2023
tayogbade:
Hello everyone,

I have been following this thread for a while now till I finally applied for my study visa ( though I am going to a private career college). This is where I am now and hoping for a positive news.

Which school are you going to
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by isangjohnson: 3:10pm On May 30, 2023
ShowYoung:

No school charges $1,000 for admission processing. Perhaps you want to type $100 application fee.

There is nothing like processing fee except he/she is the one charging this amount of money.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2023
Ghazali34:
Please check your mail I sent you a request.

Replied
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sudo1986: 3:31pm On May 30, 2023
My brother, it depends on how you presented your case. In anyway, you can try present an amount like 1000 CAD that will sustain you for the first month.
People will be giving you many ideas that you should present the flight fee, yen yen yen yen. The truth is that they don't care about such thing. If you like, you can trek to Canads, if you like, you can fly. Just show that you can sustain yourself for the first month before they start paying.

Secondly, you need to proof that you are an asset, and you've achieved alot with a very good career progress. Ensure you talk about your previous achievements so far. This will tell them that you don't need extra money outside the school funding, and you will meet up with the standard of the scholarship for the period of your program.

Furthermore, you must breakdown all the expenses you'll pay from the scholarship in your SOP. For example, lets say your funding is 20,000 CAD per year and your tuition with all other expenses is 8,000 CAD.
This means that you have all the expenses + 10k CAD required by the IRCC + 2,000 CAD miscellaneous.

You must convince the VO that you will maintain your academic standard to enjoy this funding for the duration of your program.

In summary, you only need to show that you can sustain yourself for the first month before they start paying your funding.

Note: I am not an expert, and I only answered this based on the information I've gathered.

Best of luck to you bro.

**please ignore my typos and OYINBO**

martins2021:
This Canada get wahala with all there requirement. Is it mandatory to provide enough POF after getting Ph.d fully funded scholarship with monthly stipend? I need honest answer to this question my people

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fulani14: 3:37pm On May 30, 2023
Pls sir,I was about sending the mail as advised when I saw another request letter. I still have the September resumption date on my admission letter which I uploaded but they are asking for a new letter of acceptance.
Do I just resend my admission letter or do I contact the school?
Bobomaigida:

Send emails to at least 5 IRCC offices Lagos, Nairobi, Beijing, London, Ottawa, Manilla, I do not have the email addresses, but you can search for them on this thread.

The heading should have URGENT on it and state how you have been waiting for the PPR and your resumption date being close.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fulani14: 3:40pm On May 30, 2023
Also they requested for my new passport which I already sent to them,but they are still requesting for it again.
Is there any link I can follow to send it, maybe I did mistake cause I can't think of why they would be requesting it again, also it was not updated in my application that they have seen the passport
Fulani14:
Pls sir,I was about sending the mail as advised when I saw another request letter. I still have the September resumption date on my admission letter which I uploaded but they are asking for a new letter of acceptance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 4:10pm On May 30, 2023
Fulani14:

Please resend the LOA and passport, they usually give the links to send those documents. Please send it urgently, your PPR is close.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fulani14: 4:18pm On May 30, 2023
I was asked to send it directly through my account, pls can I email it to you.
I sent it through webform before
Amin sir
Bobomaigida:

Please resend the LOA and passport, they usually give the links to send those documents. Please send it urgently, your PPR is close.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fulani14: 4:33pm On May 30, 2023
Have sent it sir,pls should I still send the email to Nairobi and the rest. I noticed now that the passport that was requested before had overdue on it,so that's probably why I didn't get a response.
Fulani14:
I was asked to send it directly through my account, pls can I email it to you.
I sent it through webform before
Amin sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by williamsjay(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2023
Please house I need help,I submitted my passport to VFS for stamping and the returned it back to DHL saying I didn't write phone number and email address.hope there is no cause for alarm.
Secondly,I wanted to pay a two way delivery package in DHL office but they said the don't allow that any longer.how do I pay for a courier to send it back to me? Am confused.pls I need answer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 5:04pm On May 30, 2023
Pls resend and use email and webform to send it too oo
Fulani14:
Have sent it sir,pls should I still send the email to Nairobi and the rest. I noticed now that the passport that was requested before had overdue on it,so that's probably why I didn't get a response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fulani14: 5:19pm On May 30, 2023
Pls any link on how to generate webform?
And the emails to send it to,I was only able to get the email for London and Nairobi
angie88:
Pls resend and use email and webform to send it too oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Perripilzz: 5:26pm On May 30, 2023
Hello… have you been able to sort it out? If not please send me a mail. P.s noun doesn’t send to students, they send directly to your school.
Inksun:
Hi everyone
Pls is anyone here, a graduate of National Open University Nigeria
I’m having difficulty in getting my transcript, school said I should request online
Pls I need your help urgently, if you have gotten your transcript or applied for it already pls can you give me info on how to get mine pls
I was told it takes 3/4months to get it from the school (if apply myself online) and cost 30,000naira
I contacted some guys in NOUN, one said it will take one month for reference letter and transcript and cost 90,000naira😭
The other guy said 100,000😭
I’m already tired😭
I need help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 5:55pm On May 30, 2023
Fulani14:
Pls any link on how to generate webform?
And the emails to send it to,I was only able to get the email for London and Nairobi
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

nrobiimdocument@international.gc.ca

nairobi@international.gc.ca

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

abuja@international.gc.ca

ABUJA-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.

Webform link
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ayobamiaz: 6:02pm On May 30, 2023
Please who is doing the form a process to make payment ..how did you go about the tax clearance please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hopez456(m): 6:05pm On May 30, 2023
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No has been received from the IRCC Office on Tue May 30 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Hi all. Just got this email from VFS, does it mean they have stopped the collection of passport in person cos that's what I intend to do? I will appreciate a response from anyone who has collected his/her passper recently.

Show quoted text
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adelejane: 6:15pm On May 30, 2023
Tell her to try Conestoga college….

Coolcash1:
Hello House,

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2023
Hopez456:
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No has been received from the IRCC Office on Tue May 30 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Hi all. Just got this email from VFS, does it mean they have stopped the collection of passport in person cos that's what I intend to do? I will appreciate a response from anyone who has collected his/her passper recently.

Show quoted text

No they haven't. I just picked up mine in person today
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hopez456(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2023
zubizareta:

No they haven't. I just picked up mine in person today
Thanks you very much for your response. I realised I didnt fully capture the message sent to me. Please see below, especially the second paragraph, is it same as yours?

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. has been received from the IRCC Office on Tue May 30 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,
VFS Global
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2023
Hopez456:

Thanks you very much for your response. I realised I didnt fully capture the message sent to me. Please see below, especially the second paragraph, is it same as yours?

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. has been received from the IRCC Office on Tue May 30 2023 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,
VFS Global

Yes exactly same. Your passport is ready. Go pick up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fulani14: 7:43pm On May 30, 2023
Thank you,God bless you.

angie88:
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

nrobiimdocument@international.gc.ca

nairobi@international.gc.ca

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

abuja@international.gc.ca

ABUJA-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.

Webform link
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ayobamiaz: 7:55pm On May 30, 2023
kobobay:

Last week Monday it came into effect.

How much is the tax clearance cuz I heard that If you want it with fast tracking is 180k ..how true is that? But Weyrey ni CBN why them go add the tax certificate

(1) (2) (3) ... (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.