Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,227 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1204741 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

Thanks very much zubizareta, do you use new portal?

I used old portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2023
Study permit
Fantabulous100:
Good morning everyone ...
Thank y'all for a great work you guys are rendering for free..God blessings be upon y'all.

Please, l have a question in applying for family application , one of the spouse on study permit the other on SOWP which is best application for child of 6yrs VISITOR VISA OR STUDY PERMIT.

Please,, l need help oooo @all the gurus in da house.
Many thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Myjoyishere: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2023
Please my people, I have HND, pls do I need to send my transcript to WES for evaluation before applying for schools for admission in Canada for PGD as a friend suggested to me. Thanks. Please, do I need WES evaluation?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 10:49am On Jun 02, 2023
Not really. Search for schools and read up their admission requirements
Myjoyishere:
Please my people, I have HND, pls do I need to send my transcript to WES for evaluation before applying for schools for admission in Canada for PGD as a friend suggested to me. Thanks. Please, do I need WES evaluation?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by thebabiebird: 10:57am On Jun 02, 2023
Good day everyone, I want to advice everyone going to submit their passport to please get there as early as you can. I had an appointment for 9:10. I got there 9:25. I wasn't allowed in. I had to go and use DHL, which I didn't want to pay for initially. By the way, please how long would it take for DHL to take my passport to VFS. abeg oh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lamzee(m): 10:59am On Jun 02, 2023
Please i need someone that can help me review my SOP and Reapplication Letter of Explanation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Terminalia(f): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2023
Dessymond394:
When applying next add transaction receipts 2 or more , add his tax clearance certificate add his business ID card.. and also your husband should should be the one to explain about his business himself in his support letter for you... order your GCMS note that's the best way to be sure of your exact refusal reason

Ok thanks, we added his business id card. Pls can i DM you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by rhodaino(f): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2023
dtrixna01:
Good morning guys. I just got a call to come collect my tax clearance by 12. Took 4days. If you need same service you can message me. I’ll send you my Instagram, not scamming anyone just helping.

Please i am interested please,what is your Ig name?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dessymond394: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2023
Yes you can
Terminalia:

Ok thanks, we added his business id card. Pls can i DM you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pristinee: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2023
Good day guys, please how long does it take vfs Lagos to update biometrics done in applicant's profile. Waiting over 12hours now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sudo1986: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2023
I am in the same shoe with you. No update since medical passed. I don remove my mind from their issue. No one will vome and give me hypertension jare.

Ayodeji786:
Hey guys,

Please anyone here used the new portal to apply and got a decision faster?

Submitted 29 April
Biometric updated 8th May
Upfront Medical passed 22th May
Background check running since 29th April
Eligibility Review: Not started at all.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bellakay: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2023
Otikmsk:

What are Ur questions

Been asked to pay full tuition before starting program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by titade0203(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2023
Good morning guys,

I need your advice and guidance. My study permit application has been denied once due to insufficient fund and now I want to apply to schools in canada through mpower loan but i have been thinking on how to defend my home ties at the point of visa application. Kindly guide me on how to go about this.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zeema123(f): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2023
Ayodeji786:

Thank you Zeema.

Did your eligibility review started same day you got your approval or it started earlier before the approval?
Eligibility started earlier I think third day after submission of my documents
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
dtrixna01:
Good morning guys. I just got a call to come collect my tax clearance by 12. Took 4days. If you need same service you can message me. I’ll send you my Instagram, not scamming anyone just helping.

How much did it cost you pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dtrixna01: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
This is the tax clearance. I have connect for it and same for international driver’s license. All will be ready in three days max.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Phamoxy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
Please which total amount should I put for accommodation and feeding for two years course in a college in Newfoundland.
Also can someone help review my SOP before I submit it please. Picture attached

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dtrixna01: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
zubizareta:

How much did it cost you pls
If you’ve been filing your tax before, it’s free. Just provide your payslips.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
Pls how do I explain a lump made to my sponsors account, I want to use a land sales to justify it. My sponsor has landed properties

How do I go about this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
Terminalia:
Hello guys, i was served hot breakfast yesterday😥😥😥😥. Pls i need all the help i can get, reason for refusal is insufficient asset and financials. I applied with my hubby and son and we have enough fund required by IRCC. Gurus in the house, pls help. I would like to refire.

Sorry about the refusal, please request for your GCMS notes, this will help you in your next application, the reasons made be something that can easily be tackled.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
CindyByFine:
Lol.....Pele.
Funny enough, me too. I don weak but at this point, I am laughing....it hurts so much that I don't even know what to do.

I submitted for myself and 2 dependents, 20M naira and 8,000 USD with a Job that has annual salary of N10,000,000 and there are conversations to keep working remotely as I have for the past 7months now.

Abeg, who will help me review my SOP, as I intend to resubmit soon.

Do you have your GCMS notes?

If you have we could review them and compare with your SOP.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Terminalia(f): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
Thank you. I have requested for my notes.

Bobomaigida:

Sorry about the refusal, please request for your GCMS notes, this will help you in your next application, the reasons made be something that can easily be tackled.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dtrixna01: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
rhodaino:

Please i am interested please,what is your Ig name?
dtrixna_ message me ill call u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dtrixna01: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
Guys this is not an advert but I'm concerned for the people that get refusals which can be avoided.
If you need an agency not even agent, go to maple education in Lekki, mainland, abj or ph or even BC Canada.
I did my application with them . they are Behind and not hungry, you will see for yourself when u do a walk in . they will assign you to a person that will do your application and it'll pass several reviews. stop applying multiple times for a visa if you don't know how to do it. too much refusals isn't appealing. You can do a walk in to their branches to confirm .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DY619: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kibby:

I am.

Could you please share the link
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dtrixna01: 3:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
DY619:

Could you please share the link
send me an email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nancymikky(f): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
My family sold a landed property and transferred the money to my personal account to show as my proof of fund, do I still need to show a sponsorship letter, or I should just show the deed of Conveyance of the property sold only?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by huzzman: 4:16pm On Jun 02, 2023
Good afternoon guys,
Can I use a domiciliary account that has no inflow and outflow since the account was opened, after a gift deed of sum of money was transferred into it?

I'd be much appreciated for your inputs.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hi

pamzino:
hello there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
Hello there

For room and board that’ll be 10000*2= 20,000

For your fees also multiply by the total number of years ie if it’s 20k per year for two years that’ll be 40k

Phamoxy:
Please which total amount should I put for accommodation and feeding for two years course in a college in Newfoundland.
Also can someone help review my SOP before I submit it please. Picture attached
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AskGod07: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
Can I use sponsorship for part of my SOA, my paternal aunt company account? Can I submit only her bank account, company registration paper, invoice?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Phamoxy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
Oldfashioned145:
Hello there

For room and board that’ll be 10000*2= 20,000

For your fees also multiply by the total number of years ie if it’s 20k per year for two years that’ll be 40k

Ok thanks bro, it's $10000cad pee year for lodging and feeding right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: laura29 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.