Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,907 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1209108 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 3:36am On Aug 05, 2022
Thomsyne:
Congratulations to those who received PPR today. So happy for you. For those refused, all hope isn't lost. Just repackage and refire.

For July applicants, I sent webforms and email last night and my profile has been updated.

Upfront medical July 4
Applied July 8
Biometrics July 13, Updated July 13
Sent webform(new and old), email to Nairobi and London early hours of today around 3-4am asking to update biometrics and medicals and uploaded medical result from IOM.
Biometrics and medicals passed August 4

Waiting for BVL and PPR with faith.

cc tolupe1 Isyma Any update too?

Ooh wow nice one, my upfront medicals is 18th tho, submitted application July 16th.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 3:50am On Aug 05, 2022
Mercyolie:
GOOD EVENING GUYS PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE, SO I APPLIED FOR AN ADMISSION IN Mohawk College AND ITS ONE MONTH AND ONE WEEK ALREADY AND HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM. NOW I APPLIED TO CAMBRIAN COLLEGE AND GOT PRE ADMITTED THE NEXT DAY FOR A 3 SEMESTER PROGRAMM. PLEASE SHOULD I GO ON WITH CAMBRIAN OR WAIT FOR MOHAWK? THE DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT OF TUITION FOR CAMBRIAN IS 12 OF AUGUST AND ALREADY CLOSE
Deadline for school fees shouldn't discourage you, they'll give u grace. But if you like cambrian then you go ahead to process ur school fees
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by darkeyelid(m): 3:53am On Aug 05, 2022
I Need a buddy to chat with while travelling.
Is there a group to connect with friends here on NL? I need an Ethiopian airline passenger flying to canada next week.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 4:13am On Aug 05, 2022
Isobem:
Today is the day the Lord has made for me to receive my PPR and I receive it by faith because it is long overdue. I will share my testimony by faith. I pray same for everyone expectant too
You'll be celebrated soon.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 4:18am On Aug 05, 2022
darkeyelid:
Is there a group to connect with friends here on NL? I need an Ethiopian airline passenger flying to canada next week.
Are you travelling to ontario?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 160485(f): 6:03am On Aug 05, 2022
shupy:
Room for rent in Scarborough. Includes private bathroom and washroom. Rent is 600 (Doesn’t include utilities which is about $50 per month). Available starting next month.

I am interested

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iykkke: 6:11am On Aug 05, 2022
Hello good morning NL..i'm 20years old with a 3years post secondary school gap year..though I took certificate online tech courses in htlm,CSS and front end dev within this 3years period...i would be applying for a 2years undergraduate diploma in computer programming or science in Canadian college

1.would it be possible for me to get a study permit visa with such admission

2.when applying should I include my certificate courses to cover gap year?..thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2022
Ocool:

I need some clarifications please:
1. Did you do your biometrics in Lagos or Abuja and when?
2. What do we need the yellow form for? Because, they didn't also give the yellow form to all the people that did the biometric before me today in Abuja.

If the yellow form is very important, that means I will have to go there tomorrow to find out why they didn't give us.

I did mine in Lagos on July 13.
And what the officer told me was "Include this slip when we ask for your passport" and from what I read on here, people talk about it when they are sending their passport after PPR. It is a long yellow slip, not a form.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by shupy: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2022
160485:

I am interested
Check your email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2022
Fativivimat:
You don't have to print out the forms, it's an online application so you don't have to print any form just insert the date, validate the needed forms and submit.

All the best!

It'll end in praise!

daezy22:
I don’t think any of the IMM forms are meant to be printed.

Input the date and save it, then upload.

Await further inputs from others.

Family rep form are meant to be filled with necessary information print..
And signed by rep and other parties then scan and upload ..it is like an authorization form

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-fill-family-member-representative-form-5713e.664233/

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benzdey4u: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2022
Congratulations to you and your family
LuvNLight:
Just As I have Declared IN the name of Jesus!!!

MY PPR HAS COME.

Family application. (First-time applicant. Self Applicant)

Below is my Story.

Firstly My Wife (Study permit)
My wife's Study Permit Application was submitted on Feb 26th, 2022 (Upfront medicals were done)
Biometrics was done on 7th March 2022.
Medical passed and Biometric updated 7th March 2022.

PPR For my Wife May 27th, 2022.

Secondly Myself and our 2 months Baby.

Visit Visa for Myself and Baby applied on the 22nd of June 2022
Biometrics requested for me alone on 23rd June 2022
Biometrics completed and updated 24th June 2022.

Eligibility Review Started 24th July 2022
Medical Requested for me and my baby 25th July 2022
Medical Booked and done on the 26th July 2022 (Miracle and grace)
Medical Updated to Pass 27th July 2022
BVL AND PPR FOR ME AND MY BABY 3RD AUG 2022.

Me, My wife, and my baby will Travel Together!!!

I give God all the Glory. Our case was Expedited through Christ Jesus.

Thanks to all those who have contributed in one way or the other.

To all those who keyed into my Declaration, Your PPR WILL COME TOMORROW. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN

READ PSALM 25 DAILY AND WORK WITH FAITH.

SHALOM

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tepsl: 8:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Good morning
Please I don't know what to do again.
I submitted my application on April 22 did my upfront medical on may 12 but I later got requested to take medical exam on June 1 but I ignored it, got my passport request the next day (June 2) sent my international passport through red star on June 7 it got to the ircc office on June 20, since then I haven't heard anything please could my medical not being processed and all that cause this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kiari: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2022
My NL Family ooo

IT IS DONE O, FOR WHAT OUR GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST...

Our Applications are approved in Jesus Name. Congratulations grin grin cheesy cheesy

It has ended in praise...

40 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2022
It is done! What our God cannot do does not exist #NSPPD #7amFirePrayers

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2022
kiari:
My NL Family ooo

Our Applications are approved in Jesus Name. Congratulations grin grin cheesy cheesy

Amen and Amen!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 8:57am On Aug 05, 2022
Tepsl:
Good morning
Please I don't know what to do again.
I submitted my application on April 22 did my upfront medical on may 12 but I later got requested to take medical exam on June 1 but I ignored it, got my passport request the next day (June 2) sent my international passport through red star on June 7 it got to the ircc office on June 20, since then I haven't heard anything please could my medical not being processed and all that cause this?

Your medicals wasn’t processed? Did you send in your medical slip after the medical and was it updated?. What s Red star? June 7-20? Why the time frame? Let others come

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Morenikeji25(f): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2022
Hello fellow Nairalanders I just got my gcms notes to day after my refusal to my surprise even what I thought could be the reason of the refusal which is lump sum wasn't stated.
I am an undergraduate I am 19 and I applied to study biochemistry I submitted my dad’s company and personal account company account has 8m balance with a very good inflow I submitted the CAC tax clearance and particulars of director also a sponsorship letter from my dad and affidavit of support those are the only documents I submitted and the personal one has 5m balance with lump sums. So I later got refused and I ordered the note this was the reason.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Morenikeji25(f): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2022
Gigdraft:
You quoted the wrong person but I understand. You're welcome, Morenikeji!
I am so sorry I'm just new here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aboki1859(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2022
Good morning.

I submitted my application on 1st June 2022. I did upfront medical along with my submitted application . My medical was updated to pass on 15th July 2022. This is the 9th week of my application but eligibility is yet to start and my biometrics has not being processed. Pls I need advice

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2022
Big Congrats to u, May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name.

Perfectyyyyyy:
Back here!

When this new thread was opened on Sunday, I came here with heavy heart because my application was 8 months old and eligibility has not even started on my portal even as at today. I made the prophetic post below believing God of miracle and also responded to someone post by saying “I knees to say a Big Amen)

Today today 4th August PPR dropped without eligibility starting on the portal .

Application submitted 20th December
Biometric 26th December
Medical Passed. 4th January
PPR dropped. 4th August

The God who did mine. Would do that of everyone still waiting for PPR.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name.

adepeju1911:
When God steps in miracle happens

ITS PPR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

8months

With this kind of timeline, God is definitely involved

1st Application
Application Submitted May 19th 2021
Medical Passed June 7th 2021
Refusal September 22, 2021

2nd Application
Application Submitted 12th December, 2021
Medical passed 16th March 2022
Medical Expired 4th May 2022
Eligibility started 9th May 2022
Medical Request 14th June 2022
Medical Done 4th July 2022
IOM Submitted Medical 18th July 2022
Medical Passed 20th July, 2022
BVL 21st July, 2022
Passport Request 4th August, 2022

This is GOD.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name
Tadewuyi206:
Timeline;

Application submitted: 7th May, 2022.
Upfront medical updated; 28th May
Biometrics updated; 22nd June
BVL: 3rd August
PPR: 4th August

Documents submitted

Acceptance letter
Travel history (9 countries)

POF (Self sponsored);

TUITION DEPOSIT RECEIPT (CAD9,500)

- PROOF OF A CANADIAN BANK ACCOUNT
(i) STUDENT GUARANTEED INVESTMENT CERTIFICATE PROGRAM CONFIRMATION (CAD12,000)

- MY BANK STATEMENT CERTIFICATE

- LETTER AS SOLE SIGNATORY/ BANK REFERENCE

- PROOF OF BUSINESS (MY COMPANY’S CAC DOCUMENTS)
(i) CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION
(ii) APPLICATION FOR COMPANY REGISTRATION

- MY COMPANY TRANSACTION DASHBOARDS/ EARNING PROOF FOR 1 YEAR

- MY ID-CARD AND EMPLOYEES' I.D CARDS

- TRANSFER RECEIPTS/ PAYMENT PROOF
(i) Tuition Telex receipt
(ii) Guaranteed Investment Certificate transfer receipt

ADDITIONAL

- S.O.P - 3 pages
- Marketing online courses certificate
- Statement of result from Uni
- IELTS
- Award pictures
- Affidavit
- Property documents.

I got all my info from Nairaland, thank you very much house.

I want to send my passport to Abuja but I did biometrics in Lagos.

Can someone please guide me on the amount to send and all the processes.... Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kanekade: 9:14am On Aug 05, 2022
On this beautiful morning, the 5th of August, 2022 I’m CLAIMING my space on this thread for my PPR testimony.

Application submitted - April 29th
Biometrics done - May 4th
Biometrics updated- June 28th
Upfront medicals done - July 27th
Medicals passed - August 3rd

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by IamTheJ: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2022
Safe trip, my dear. I'll be flying on the 25th of August to Ottawa, same Ethiopian airlines. Anyone traveling same day with Ethiopian airlines, please let's connect.

darkeyelid:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PaJay008: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Good morning everyone,

I submitted my application Feb 7th, requested for GCMS note in June, sent webforms about twice and still haven’t heard anything about my application.

School resumes September and I don’t know what else to do to make IRCC process my application..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gokoyer1401: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Accept my congratulations!!!
What's the difference between 'House Deed of Assignment' and 'Gift Deed from mother'. What's the difference sir? Which one are we going to tell lawyer to work on if mother wants to give a house and pieces of lands to her daughter?

Thank you for your time sir

Innit2022:
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP…………PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP………..RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay that’s alittle extra but who cares!!! wink wink wink wink grin grin grin wink wink wink wink

God keeps his promises always!!! God is ever faithful! He never fails!

• Submission date: May 2, 2022
• Biometrics request letter:May 2, 2022
• Biometrics completion-May 4, 2022
• Biometrics update- May 4, 2022
• We are reviewing your eligibility- May 12, 2022
• Ordered GCMS notes- May 16, 2022
• Medical appointment- May 23, 2022
• Medical update via webform (May 23, 2022) & via mail (May 24, 2022)
• Medical status review 'we are reviewing your medicals'- May 27, 2022
• Medicals Passed- June 6, 2022
• Ghost Update 1: June 15, 2022
• GCMS notes arrived: June 16, 2022, noticed verification was sent to the wrong department. Raised webform stating correct department. Received confirmation from school on June 24 that IRCC had contacted them. Prayer continues
• Ghost Update 2: June 24, 2022
• Ghost Update 3: July 4, 2022
• July 9: Relative makes enquiry with MP.
• July 11: MP states that criminality and medicals have passed (same information in GCMS received on June 16, 2022)
• Ghost Update 4: July 20, 2022
• Ghost Update 5: July 22, 2022
• July 24, 2022: Application is approximately at par with the Processing time
• July 25, 2022: Started packing boxes to leave for Canada by God's guidance and faith that PPR will come. At this point, God’s assuring whispers to my mind to go forth and prepare for the PPR will come was unshaken and resounding
• July 26, 2022: Bought plane ticket for self and pet for August 17, 2022
• July 28, 2022: Sent mail to Nairobi to inform them of the application being beyond processing time and a need for them to reach a decision soon as I was in a state of Limbo and classes are starting August 19, 2022
• July 29, 2022: Relative sends mail to MP to know the status
• July 30, 2022: Ordered GCMS notes
• August 2, 2022: MP responds that Eligibility has been passed and final approval will come in due time
• August 3, 2022 (7.01 am): BVL arrives without PPR. Prayer continues
• August 4, 2022 (6.57 am): PPR lands

Documents submitted:
• House Deed of Assignment & Contract of sale (Proof of ties to home country)
• My FD deposit Investment Letter, Investment Certificates for the past 3 years (2 old certificates and 1 certificate for investment of funds from April 2022 - June 2022 )
• Valuation of Landed Asset, Land Asset Ownership document (Proof of ties to home country)
• Bank Statements showing yearly rental income &Lease agreement with the tenant(secondary POF)
• My Bank Statements
• Letter from pension & Statement from pension (secondary POF for 4 months)
• Life Insurance Fund Confirmation
• Tuition confirmation from school CAD 36,101.00
• GIC Certificate CAD 12,138.00
• Letter of Acceptance
• Gift Deed from mother
• Sworn Affidavit Statutory declaration of Funds
• Letter of Employment, Increase of Salary and 3month pay slip
• Proof of Travel history
• Telex for school fees payment
• Letter of Explanation
• Resume
• IELTS (Band 9)
• Graduate Certificate & Transcript
• Birth Certificate relationship with mum
• Leadership training certificates

I would like to say thank you to @Frankrobbn1 for encouraging me to submit without a second review after my consultant had reviewed. Despite the fact that I did not use his service, he took to the time to review my first gcms notes after submission and for that I say thank you. I also thank everyone who had prayed and kept things positive on here. Also those who continual contribute by answering questions. You have been most wonderful. Thank you so much.

For all those still waiting on God for PPR, God has done it! Amen!!! Keep praying and keep monitoring. Also, it is advisable to order GCMS notes as many times as possible, the VO sometimes could make mistakes. So monitoring is key.

Please this passport submission process seems abit confusing from the VFS website. Please can someone direct me to an existing post on this or guide me. I will like to submit to Abuja Office from Lagos.

Thank you!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Onethe: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2022
IamTheJ:
Safe trip, my dear. I'll be flying on the 25th of August to Ottawa, same Ethiopian airlines. Anyone traveling same day with Ethiopian airlines, please let's connect.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gascoigne462: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Goodmorning house. Please I would like to make some inquiries.

In the event of a study permit denial, is it advisable to defer my admission to the next term, obtain a new letter of admission and reapply for study permit or is it better to cancel my current admission, reapply for a new admission and then reapply for study permit?

@makano, @mrfrank and all the gurus in the house, I need your thoughts on this please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pean06: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2022
Yes oh…. It is done!!!! What God cannot do does not exist ohhhhhh We will testify in Jesus name

kiari:
My NL Family ooo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Airoflaw(m): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2022
CharitoJames:
Let me be the first to say Congratulations to us today for it is done already and what our God cannot do does not exist... I will spend my last 1k today in rehearsal for PPR enjoyment... we go wash am.
amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Best256: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2022
Good morning esteemed people.

God Almighty, the way maker, the more than the surprise one, the lily of valley, the rose of Sharon, the greater than the greatest would give those of us waiting for ppr this month in Jesus name. Amen. I receive it by faith. It is long overdue. Glorrry. Hallelujah!!!

By God's Grace I'd testify in this forum, in Jesus name. Amen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Airoflaw(m): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Benzdey4u:
Congratulations to you and your family
congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.