Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1210985 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by codesngr(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Please my student visa to Canada was denied earlier this year,

I ordered a gcms , it said something about letter intro, and something about not satisfied o with leave after my stay.

Please which documents will I need to reupload for second trial.

I applied through agent the first time but this time I am applying myself.

Please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hadeyolaar: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
adeddamola:
Congratulations
Congratulations
Please i need to fill up my canada eligibility status but it is asking me to put in my language test results but am yet to do it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fehgur: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Good evening Guys!

I did my application through an agency that works with a RCIC. I got a message from her that my application application was submitted on the 13th of April and I had my biometric done on the 27th of April. But the thing is I don’t even know the status of my application right now because when I asked for access to my application, I was told it was impossible as she had submitted the application through her RCIC portal. Please is there anyone in similar situation? It’s getting really frustrating.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisoo(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fativivimat:
I book my space for my PPR on this new thread.

God is God!!!

I am on a journey of faith. Although I am not certain but God is on the throne and IRCC must answer all PPR hopefuls.

Let's all book our spaces. Rooting for us all!!!

With God nothing is impossible!
I am preparing for my application and I know that I will testify in this honorably platform.

Why Worry, with prayer worries are useless.

It will end in praise! [/s]

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tudun: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Yes you can fill now
OnyeukaO:

Please one last question,

When are you expected to fill your ArriveCAN before your flight. Let’s say the flight is for tomorrow night can you fill it now?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ketima:

Hello,

Recently, we have seen that people can enter Canada months before resumption of class. But have it in mind that it's not worth it if;

1). You don't have family to stay with
2). You won't need to pay for house rent
3). You won't need to feed yourself

I assure you that no need wasting the precious money you have coming here early cos you can't start work until your class resumes. So you will end up spending the one you have. I must tell you, without work, coming here on time is a waste.

What of the spouse with SOWP?

Can the spouse be allowed to start working immediately the family get to Canada with the SOWP?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
codesngr:
Please my student visa to Canada was denied earlier this year,

I ordered a gcms , it said something about letter intro, and something about not satisfied o with leave after my stay.

Please which documents will I need to reupload for second trial.

I applied through agent the first time but this time I am applying myself.

Please help

The GCMS notes should show the detailed reason why the application was rejected, if you can post that part for the house members to see and give you advice it will be good. If you can't post it here, you can send it privately to me let us join our heads on it and interpret.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BigiAppleDrink: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
THANK YOU JESUS!!! PPR ALERT!!!
God has finally done it for Myself and my Brother. He got his PPR last week Wednesday. My PPR Finally Dropped Today.

TIMELINE
Study Permit Application.
Application - April 12th and April 13th (For both of Us)
Biometrics - April 26th
Medical Upfront - May 5th
Medical Updated to pass - May 15th
Eligibility - Not exactly sure
PPR for my Brother - August 3rd
PPR for Myself - August 12th

DOCUMENTS
WAEC
DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE
BSC CERTIFICATE
ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS
PARENTS CAC CERTIFICATE
PARENT MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
SPONSORSHIP LETTER FROM MY DAD
REFERENCE LETTER FROM WORK
MYBANK STATEMENT OF MY DAD
INT PASSPORT
POLICE CERTIFICATE
IELTS FOR MYSELF
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
ACCEPTANCE LETTER
TELEX/SWIFT COPY/EVIDENCE OF SCHOOL FEES
LETTER OF EXPLANATION/SOP - 1 Page lol
BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF 2 OF MY SISTERS WHO ALREADY LIVE IN CANADA

To Everyone still expecting their PPR, I pray that the God who did it for us will do it for you too.
Don't Loose Hope, Just keep Praying; TRUST GOD! TRUST GOD! TRUST IN GOD!!!

54 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adeade98(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
CharitoJames:
What God cannot do does not exist!!!
#NSPPD #7amFirePrayers

The God of Perfect Jubilee will complete everything that concerns us today. Amen!!!

Amen.

Please add me to your praying list ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adeade98(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
BigiAppleDrink:
God has finally done it for Myself and my Brother. He got his PPR last week Wednesday. My PPR Finally Dropped Today.

TIMELINE
Biometrics - April 26th

DOCUMENTS
WAEC
DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE
BSC CERTIFICATE
ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS
PARENTS CAC CERTIFICATE
INT PASSPORT
POLICE CERTIFICATE
IELTS FOR MYSELF
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
ACCEPTANCE LETTER

To Everyone still expecting their PPR, I pray that the God who did it for us will do it for you too.

Amen ooo
Congratulations

I am next to testify in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by itsyourboya: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Pls any one with ideas?

itsyourboya:
Good morning fam! Please I need some advice here. I have been an ardent follower of this thread and I'm about to commence my study visa application.
(1) My undergraduate study is sociology and I have worked for 4years in the Energy Sector at an electricity distribution company in the commercial department and intend embarking on studying PGDip Business Analytics at a college in Canada rather than a university. Is this going to have any red flag in my visa application?

(2) There likely will be a lump sum in my statement of account of about 15million naira which I got as a loan from a friend. How do I justify this in my LOVE/SOP?

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fehgur: 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
BigiAppleDrink:

TIMELINE
Biometrics - April 26th

DOCUMENTS
WAEC
DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE
BSC CERTIFICATE
ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS
PARENTS CAC CERTIFICATE
INT PASSPORT
POLICE CERTIFICATE
IELTS FOR MYSELF
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
ACCEPTANCE LETTER

Congratulations to you and your brother �

I claim it for myself and everyone expecting their PPR.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sunkanmi562(m): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Good evening guys, so i have a bsc in architecture and a masters in construction project management. I would like to apply for a post graduate certificate program can people suggest courses i can do that would be in line with my studies. I know one of them is BIM but I’m not seeing enough schools offering it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olufunbi(f): 5:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Congratulations.

BigiAppleDrink:

TIMELINE
Biometrics - April 26th

DOCUMENTS
WAEC
DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE
BSC CERTIFICATE
ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS
PARENTS CAC CERTIFICATE
INT PASSPORT
POLICE CERTIFICATE
IELTS FOR MYSELF
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
ACCEPTANCE LETTER

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Onyeara: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dear All,
This scenario if for a friend, He was admitted for fall semester 2022, his resumption date is 6th of September 2022.
From the look of things, he might not get approval before this date. Also his school dont have Jan 2023 date, the closest date available for him is September 2023. His school has warned him that he will not be allowed for classes should he arrive Canada after Sept 6 ,2022.

The duration of his course is September,2022 to April 2023. His study permit approval date will likely fall within these dates.
So my question here is, if he get approval by October or after Sept 6th 2022 and he gets new admission date for Sept 2023, when can he travel to canada.

Also if he decides to go for two years course or change course for the same DLI, what is the likelihood of getting permit extension. Can he leave for Canada before his Visa expiration in April 2023 if he get approved .
People within similar experince you input is required here, all the maple land Gurus and Nairaland consultants,I beg help afriend in need.
Thanks for your anticipated answers.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by codesngr(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bobomaigida:

The GCMS notes should show the detailed reason why the application was rejected, if you can post that part for the house members to see and give you advice it will be good. If you can't post it here, you can send it privately to me let us join our heads on it and interpret.

Will do that, I will equally tag you when I do that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
BigiAppleDrink:

TIMELINE
Biometrics - April 26th

DOCUMENTS
WAEC
DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE
BSC CERTIFICATE
ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS
PARENTS CAC CERTIFICATE
INT PASSPORT
POLICE CERTIFICATE
IELTS FOR MYSELF
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
ACCEPTANCE LETTER

Congratulations to you and your brother. Go and excel

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Onyeara:
Dear All,
This scenario if for a friend, He was admitted for fall semester 2022, his resumption date is 6th of September 2022.
From the look of things, he might not get approval before this date. Also his school dont have Jan 2023 date, the closest date available for him is September 2023. His school has warned him that he will not be allowed for classes should he arrive Canada after Sept 6 ,2022.

The duration of his course is September,2022 to April 2023. His study permit approval date will likely fall within these dates.
So my question here is, if he get approval by October or after Sept 6th 2022 and he gets new admission date for Sept 2023, when can he travel to canada.

Also if he decides to go for two years course or change course for the same DLI, what is the likelihood of getting permit extension. Can he leave for Canada before his Visa expiration in April 2023 if he get approved .
People within similar experince you input is required here, all the maple land Gurus and Nairaland consultants,I beg help afriend in need.

Why can’t he get approval before September 6? I’m just curious... is IRCC on leave?
So long as he is in Canada, he can extend his visa and even his permit should incase he wants to do another course after the one he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sanjayd1(f): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thanks
Profgordons:

20k CAD GIC only
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kellart: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you're looking for a short place to stay in London Ontario.

Pls check this AirBNB out.

Very comfortable and easily accessible.

Find attached for the link:

https://www.airbnb.com/h/ayo

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Congratulations. May the land of canada favor you both, I’m next to drop my timeline ijn
BigiAppleDrink:

TIMELINE
Biometrics - April 26th

DOCUMENTS
WAEC
DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE
BSC CERTIFICATE
ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS
PARENTS CAC CERTIFICATE
INT PASSPORT
POLICE CERTIFICATE
IELTS FOR MYSELF
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
ACCEPTANCE LETTER

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Airoflaw(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Onyeara:
Dear All,

I am in the same shoe.my prayer is this week ooo ,lastest next week God should please answer my prayer

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
My application is 10 weeks 4 days now, is it ok to raise a webform?.. I already sent mails yesterday got automated reply from nrobi

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
CharitoJames:

Why can’t he get approval before September 6? I’m just curious... is IRCC on leave?
Before Nko cool cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fredba:
My application is 10 weeks 4 days now, is it ok to raise a webform?.. I already sent mails yesterday got automated reply from nrobi
10 weeks is still within processing time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Airoflaw(m): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
AkeemTy:
The Nigerian Police Force has launched a new digital system for obtaining a Police Character Certificate and other services. I like how they are making the process seamless

Check the link https://possap.gov.ng/
do you have ideal of the price now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AkeemTy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
no, the portal was just launched. Once you apply for one, the cost will be shown to you.
Airoflaw:
do you have ideal of the price now?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Predator188:

10 weeks is still within processing time
Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HouseRavenclaw: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
CharitoJames:

So long as he is in Canada, he can extend his visa and even his permit should incase he wants to do another course after the one he is doing.

I’d recommend letting gurus respond to this question. It’s a bit funny to ask how or why he can’t get an approval in less than a month when the average Nigerian study permit application extends past the 12 week timeline established on the IRCC website.

You yourself have been awaiting an approval for months at a time, so expecting this person to make solid plans with an uncertain processing time isn’t advisable. A deferral is the only way to ensure they don’t lose their spot in their chosen course of study. Even if they eventually attain the approval, all they’d have to do is travel next year.

Nigeria is 10th on the list of countries with the most study permit applicants. We *always* have backlogs. Quick applications are the exceptions, not the rule. It’s always advisable to act like IRCC isn’t responding to you anytime soon because if one acts like they owe them swift responses, they will run into long term regrets. Hope this makes sense.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dchamps: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Amen.
CharitoJames:
#NSPPD #7amFirePrayers

At least 1 PPR will come daily from our prayer list until we have all gotten our PPRs. We cancel every spirit of delay and disappointment. God said he didn’t bring us this far to leave us and that we don’t need to understand the process because he is the God of 11th hour. It is indeed our time and our turn
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bucceryor(f): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thank you, I will keep tailgating her. I am tired of the whole thing already. I just want to know the outcome and she's still not being straight forward.
Shayo5:
what does she mean that your case was reapealed? this person is not been straight forward with you. if your application is yet to be submitted please get the log in details and continue from where she has stopped. you cannot reapply until your initial application has been refused, if there was a refusal i doubt that notarization would be the cause, she should show you the mail from IRCC stating that your application was denied, then get your logging details from her.
Once you have your application number and UCI order for your GCMS notes, there you will see in detail the status of your application, and if there was a refusal you will be able to see the VOs comments and work on it in your next application. Good luck.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

I’d recommend letting gurus respond to this question. It’s a bit funny to ask how or why he can’t get an approval in less than a month when the average Nigerian study permit application extends past the 12 week timeline established on the IRCC website.

You yourself have been awaiting an approval for months at a time, so expecting this person to make solid plans with an uncertain processing time isn’t advisable. A deferral is the only way to ensure they don’t lose their spot in their chosen course of study. Even if they eventually attain the approval, all they’d have to do is travel next year.

Nigeria is 10th on the list of countries with the most study permit applicants. We *always* have backlogs. Quick applications are the exceptions, not the rule. It’s always advisable to act like IRCC isn’t responding to you anytime soon because if one acts like they owe them swift responses, they will run into long term regrets. Hope this makes sense.

Did you mention in your post that the person just applied or is yet to apply? You only said it’s not possible so i needed to know why... we learn everyday even the gurus are not Islands and you can make your points void of insults... be guided and warned

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: Asekzz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.