Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:23 PM

What Really Happens When You Give Your Life To Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Really Happens When You Give Your Life To Jesus? (161 Views)

Opinion: What Really Happens, When A Person Dies... / What Really Happens When A Person Dies? Case Study Of Lazarus & The Rich Man / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Really Happens When You Give Your Life To Jesus? by FreshGreen: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
WHAT REALLY HAPPENS WHEN YOU GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS?
Do you know that when you give your life to Jesus Christ, you no longer live for yourself but for Jesus, you don't do what pleases you, talk as you like, dress as you like, you do everything to please Jesus your Lord, since it is no longer your life again, you have given it to Jesus, it is now Jesus' life.

GREAT BLESSING WHEN YOUR LIFE DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU!
Apart from living to please God the Owner of your life, since you have given your life to Him, another blessing is that when you give your life to Jesus, the implication is that life is no longer in your hand, so it is no more possible for you to ruin your life or for satanic forces to destroy your life.

Do you know what it means? When you give your life to Jesus, your life is now well secured in His hand, so you yourself cannot even ruin your life again with careless living or decision, because it is not in your hand again. And enemies cannot destroy your life, because they have no access to it again. Please me give you an example below:

You have a huge amount of money, and you decided to put it into Government’s Treasury Bill for a particular period. And someone asked you, “Where is your money?” You replied, “I have fixed it for Government’s Treasury Bill (for Government to use it for particular period and pay you interest on it). Now let me tell this, apart from the fact that your money will have interest value added, there TWO THINGS THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO YOUR MONEY:

1, You can’t waste the money or spend it anyhow, because it is no longer your money at that time, it is Government’s money. So, when you give your life to Jesus, it is no longer your life, it is God’s life. You can’t waste it, you can’t live anyhow, because it is no more your life. You know what the Bible says, “I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.” Galatians 2:20. So it is not possible for someone who has given his life to Jesus to live carelessly, to dress carelessly, to talk carelessly, because it is no longer your life, but Jesus’ life and you must life to please Him. You will not do what Jesus will not do, you will not dress the way Jesus will not dress, you will not talk or behave the way Jesus will not.

2. The second thing that can’t happens when you put your money into Government’s Treasury Bill is that, it can’t be stolen. If thief comes to you and say, “I heard you got a huge amount of money, where is it, give me now” Then you would say, “Sorry, it’s no longer my money, it is Government’s money, I have put it in the hand of Government to use it” What can the thief do? The money is not even in your bank account; if the thief says, “With my gun, I will lead you to your bank straight away, so that your bank will take me to Central Bank or National Bank, and the Central Bank will lead me to the Government’s Treasury so that I can rob you of your money” How possible is that? It is never possible!

Exactly the same thing is applicable, when you give your life to Jesus, your life is not in your hands again, not even in your account of your past record; and when the devil and his demonic or human agents come to steal, to kill and to destroy your life, your health, your destiny, your marriage, your children’s life, your ministry, your business, your academy, what will you say? You will say, “Sorry, I have given my life to Jesus, if you are serious with your mission, go to the angels of God, they will lead you to Jesus and Jesus will lead you to God, so you can rob God and collect my life from Him because the Bible says my life is hidden with Christ in God. Colossians 3:3.” How possible is that? NEVER!

When you give your life to Jesus, there many prayer points you will not join them to pray again, prayers like “Every power that want to ruin my destiny” that is not possible, no power can ruin your life that is hidden with Christ and also in God. “Every wicked force sitting on my destiny” Hey, that is not possible beloved, when you give your life to Jesus, you are seated with Christ in the heavenly, no demonic power or person can climb on top of Jesus and sit on your destiny, ok?

Those bad things can only happen to a child of God if he collects his life back from Jesus.

Beloved, it is not safe to be carrying huge cash around, you can be tempted to spend it anyhow or it can be stolen, so also it is not safe to be carrying your life around by yourself, give your life to Jesus now, to keep it safe and secure for eternity. If you want to give your life to Jesus afresh, please click on this link, read and pray as directed http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252
Re: What Really Happens When You Give Your Life To Jesus? by AntiChristian: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2022
Where did Jesus asked for your life in the first place?

(1) (Reply)

Taking Back Your Life. / Free Access To Christian Books / Don't Worry, God Will Take Care Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.