Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate (20213 Views)

Rivers: SDP Joins Force With Gov Wike As APC Agrees To Work With Him / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate / Ribadu, Magnus Abe, Amosun And Others Lose Out At APC Appeals Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by highness25(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2022
ignis:
More like a magic.... becoming gubernatorial candidate few hours after joining the party.

Only in Nigeria....
No. This thing was long agreed even before all the party primaries. Senator Magnus is a wise man
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Wizkhali: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2022
That's is business
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by jrusky(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2022
obyrich:
Lol. So Obi is giving una headache like this grin

Which headache? I just naturally hate stingy motberfucker tribalist people with passion.

So na u know wetin dey give u headache.

D way Tinubu and Atiku dey give una obi-diots sleepless night baa?

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by chrisxxx(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2022
Sermwell:
Labour Party is the only way! Tinubu Agbado urchins avoid me cheesy grin

Click like for Peter Obi cool

Share for Tinubu grin
I shared for Tinubu with the understanding that Obi is working for Tinubu. The votes of reasonable Nigerians will be shared between Obi and Atiku and thereby paving the way for Tinubu to sail to victory.

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2022
naijaguy1234:
South-South is APC , know this know peace.

BAT 2023

U enemies of democracy and good governance saw Osinbajo and picked tinubu. Una go cry well well.

Nigeria will be delivered from the vultures and hyenas.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by clothingonline(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2022
A better country we pray
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by lomprico(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2022
McStoic:
Ok na. Ikwerre again?!

Abe is not ikwere

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2022
naijaguy1234:

BAT 2023

May God fire you and your tinubu
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by joshuaidibia(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2022
eezor:

No, Ogoni. Rivers East Senatorial District Has not produced a governor. PDP candidate too from the same senatorial District.

Magnus should have been the successor of Wike but he didn't play his cards well. Jumping to APC and fighting 001 was his biggest mistake.
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by obyrich(m): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2022
jrusky:

Which headache? I just naturally hate stingy motberfucker tribalist people with passion.

So na u know wetin dey give u headache.

D way Tinubu and Atiku dey give una obi-diots sleepless night baa?
Lol. See the venom in one person. Make you no jump enter lagoon o. Go and collect money from your bullion van lord. Obi is not gonna give you shishi. He will provide job opportunities for all hard working youths. No food for a lazy youth. grin

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Abaman001(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2022
BIZNess123:

Its the turn of the ogoni to rule Rivers state ..

They have been greatly marginalized..

Amaechi was not fair to him...

This is Rivers next governor others are paperweight.

You have malaria parasite plus....go and take agbor
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by rolams(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Wike don win
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by naijaguy1234(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

May God fire you and your tinubu
May satan fire you and Obi .
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by goaldynman(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2022
Tinubu hope of getting votes from Rivers State shattered!
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by meditator(m): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2022
derbykol:
LP would have been better.
Labour Party that won't garner a quarter of the winner's vote in Next year's Presidential Election. Politicians are not swayed by online delusions like most of you. This is where they always pitch their tent where it pays. How many formidable politician have you seen attributing him/her(self) to your online party ?

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by GamalNasser: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2022
This one just came to scatter APC vote ..
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Fuckyoumod: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2022
tesppidd:
His running contract with Wike FC to scatter APC in Rivers has expired and will not be renewed.

Wike FC has signed a new top striker in Sim Fubara.

Abe has now signed a deal with SDP FC and will compete in the 2023 Champions league with both Amaechi FC and Wike FC.
but the electoral act criminalized it for a candidate to contest twice during primaries.

Do we really have laws in Nigeria?
Ave should be in prison by now in saner climes.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Durabest: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2022
I expected these good move from him long time ago,i will vote for him now.
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by jrusky(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2022
obyrich:
Lol. See the venom in one person. Make you no jump enter lagoon o. Go and collect money from your bullion van lord. Obi is not gonna give you shishi. He will provide job opportunities for all hard working youths. No food for a lazy youth. grin

Hahahha gi ne ku? Lazy youth? Bro in every month I load my phone with data of *over* 50k+ even on good business month i load more due to call and so on and that sound like a lazy and jobless youth baa? I'm sorry for you to think everyone here are from poor home or joglbless like you.

Nnwanne you are a real otondo I'm here to catch cruise like normal Nigerian bro no be lie if I stand in your front u no fit look me by face not be pride u no fit I swear.

Have u ever hear or seen me fear anyone on this forum be it Buhari or whatever I give no shit. Do nonsense I give you nosense.

If u pray to God never to elevate you to somebody in life the way he elevated those on that wedding say Amen to high heaven. If your unfortunate destiny fails you don't vex your frustration on those theur destiny favours and they used it to help people around them to somebody in life.

Mr man hear me clear either you blv it or not obi will never be the president. Obi is my kinsmen but for his stinginess and overly selfish I don't want him his nature is alien to SE genetically. Maduka be real man, cubanas are real men,
e-money be correct odogwu etc because dem hammer dem help people, obi bu onye?

Good day and feck off.
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by ABDECOR97(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2022
Call us we base in lagos

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Zagee: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2022
At face value, he looks a good candidate for the seat. But who knows the heart of a man?
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Mars16(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2022
tesppidd:
His running contract with Wike FC to scatter APC in Rivers has expired and will not be renewed.

Wike FC has signed a new top striker in Sim Fubara.

Abe has now signed a deal with SDP FC and will compete in the 2023 Champions league with both Amaechi FC and Wike FC.
His contract has truly expired with the new electoral law, let him go to SDP let's see his strength.
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Confirmedzombie: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2022
Now let Abe test his popularity. I am glad to read this.

Let's see how far Abe will go.
The APC deputy Governorship candidate is a reputable ogoni son.

We ogonis trust him more than Abe. Magnus Abe will never win any LGA in ogoni land.

Abe was Amaechi SSG. Amaechi fought wike to send Abe to Senate.

Amaechi fought wike and ogonis produced 7 House of Assembly members in Rivers state during a rerun election.

As far as we ogonis are concerned Abe has killed his political career.

Its either FUBARA of PDP wins or TONYE COLE

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by LollySeaSide: 11:38am On Jul 31, 2022
naijaguy1234:

BAT 2023
This is more than weed.
Who's your supplier, please?
I want to check something.
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Mars16(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:
I just feel this man has nothing to offer, I would rather vote Tonto Dikeh for governor than voting him....
Nothing exactly to offer, he has this is my turn mentally, people that have such mentally have nothing to offer, since 2019 till now Magnus Abe has destroyed Rivers APC, people that know this know this truth. Disclaimer I'm not an APC or PDP person just a concern good Rivers person and a Nigerian. Check my earlier comments on both parties if you think I'm partisan.
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Mars16(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Now let Abe test his popularity. I am glad to read this.

Let's see how far Abe will go.
The APC deputy Governorship candidate is a reputable ogoni son.

We ogonis trust him more than Abe. Magnus Abe will never win any LGA in ogoni land.

Abe was Amaechi SSG. Amaechi fought wike to send Abe to Senate.

Amaechi fought wike and ogonis produced 7 House of Assembly members in Rivers state during a rerun election.

As far as we ogonis are concerned Abe has killed his political career.

Its either FUBARA of PDP wins or TONYE COLE
I like non- partisan Rivers people,let Abe test his popularity with all the mouth and charade, very desperate man.

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by alcaptainero: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2022
naijaguy1234:

BAT 2023

Who is this dreamer?��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Achebe's "There Was A Country" Is Meticulously Torn Apart & Shredded / Presidency Launches Plot To Remove Tambuwal, Others / 109 Senators To Train In Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.