Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) (68918 Views)

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) / B-Red Celebrates As His Dad, Ademola Adeleke Wins In Osun (Pictures, Video) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by nighthawk1: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
etrouble:

Even with the 2,729 votes that Labourers Party got in the whole of Osun state during the election just three weeks ago ? I love your consistent stupidity

I beg to differ but will rather describe it as optimism. Nevertheless ignoring Osun pole results will be disastrous for the Labour Party.

There is need to study that result and the voting pattern in 2015 and 2019 nationwide.

There is also need for grassroot mobilization from Door to Door, Ward to Ward all the way up.

I AM PROUDLY OBIDIENT but the task before us is like climbing a steep mountain and rocks are been hurled at you from the top. These guys are not ready to relinquish power like Goodluck Jonathan did.

We the people need to brace up and pray our efforts have heavenly support to achieve the result we desire.

Todays youth are too brainy to be doing yahoo when the world is begging for them. Nigerian Youths deserve a country that gives them the required support and environment to succeed.

From Sokoto to Uyo and Lagos to Maiduguri may our hearts and conscience be bold enough to vote in the team that will transform Nigeria positively.

These includes, Governors, House of Rep members and Senators. Its time to retire all non performers to oblivion.

GOD BLESS AND RESTORE OUR DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA - DO YOU HAVE YOUR PVC?
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by mcnuel001(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Legitz:
The numbers of votes APC will get in next year presidential election will determine those that needs psychiatric treatment
you wicked, repent grin
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Christistruth00: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Everlastingson:

Who told you Tinubu is their son? Tinubu na Osun name? Person wey deny him kinsmen and say him na from Lagos State na him you call Osun son. Abeg no go there oo

Tinubu is Osun State’s Son

Osun State is his Ancestral home

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by wiseoneking: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Na him moni he dey spend na... And boys also got something from the dumbo for erecting the billboard. He should erect more so our brothers in Osun can get from the money Obi stashed away in secret accounts.

Erecting 1000 billboards per local government won't help Obi - LP won't even come fourth this time around. He tested his popularity on the ground during the guber election and his candidate got less than 2000 votes grin grin grin out of close to a million votes cast. Obi's effect on Lasun was negative because even if I contest for Osun guber under any party without any presidential candidate's support and spending nothing, I would get more than 2000 votes.

Hmmm so stale. The cursed ones, that's how they write. You are against good things so shall good be far from you. It's high time anybody that doesn't wish Nigrians good should take a curse on their generation alone for the sake of innocent non Tribalist. You are still suffering the Buhari disease you brought and wants to destroy your life with a man full of evil.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by saintrow1: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Stupi...dity kii u dia
I guess those erecting bill board are igbos

Stupidity kill you and your entire family. May you and your generations to come never find peace. Oloriburuku werey

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by saintrow1: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Christistruth00:

Tinubu is Osun State’s Son

Confirmed only only osun state but the son of yoruba land. Tinubu can claim any where in yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by wiseoneking: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Vistra40:

I’m not tinubu’s supporter but definitely, he will win osun state. Except you are saying he is not popular in his home state.
He couldn't even win APC governorships election despite financial inducement of the voters. I may non strongly disagree with you but always know that PDP and obi may affect him badly
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by SoapQueen(f): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
I keep telling people. Please don't ever think Yorubas are against Peter Obi one inch because of Tinubu. Ignore what you read in this faceless nairaland forum.

A lot of my Yoruba friends are Obi fanatics.
You dare not talk against him in their presence. Same with many Hausas. Ignore agents perpetrated by APC and PDP to cause tribal divisions.

Who to dey suffer dey sweet abeg?
The only Yoruba Tinubu supporters are the middle class getting bribed or working in government agencies. And they are not only Yorubas, even Igbos are amongst them. They are still the people supporting the status quo, supporting Buhari but God will surely punish them in the near future. Their tactics is to tag anyone supporting Obi IPOB in order to gain sympathy.

The other day I went to Obalende, it was 2 Yoruba women campaigning seriously for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by mipeesoft(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Good move, God bless the youths
XerXers:
Osun is OBIdient
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by saintrow1: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
xevove2061:
Only Abiola got this kind of nationa wide love. Peter Obi > Mko Abiola.

Don't ever compare a rat like obi to a lion like abiola. Don't ever in your bloody life disrespect one of the greatest yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by mipeesoft(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
You're point. Den plenty wella
Legitz:
The numbers of votes APC will get in next year presidential election will determine those that needs psychiatric treatment
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by SocialJustice: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
I keep telling people. Please don't ever think Yorubas are against Peter Obi one inch because of Tinubu. Ignore what you read in this faceless nairaland forum.

You dare not talk against him in their presence. Same with many Hausas. Ignore agents perpetrated by APC and PDP to cause tribal divisions.

The only Yoruba Tinubu supporters are the middle class getting bribed or working in government agencies. And they are not only Yorubas, even Igbos are amongst them. They are still the people supporting the status quo, supporting Buhari but God will surely punish them in the near future. Their tactics is to tag anyone supporting Obi IPOB in order to gain sympathy.
After the Dunamis episode, Obi is now a Christian candidate. Soon he will visit a mosque. They will have nothing more to say then.

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by mipeesoft(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
I'm a Yoruba youth and I remain OBIdient and YUSful
SpecialAdviser:

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Christistruth00: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
saintrow1:

Confirmed only only osun state but the son of yoruba land. Tinubu can claim any where in yoruba land.

We understand that

But some very bitter mean spirited people don’t understand that you don’t need to be from a State in order to be Governor as long as you are Yoruba

Aregbosola’s Father was Egbira from Kogi State yet Aregbesola ruled Osun State Twice on Account Of his Ijesha Mother

Saraki is not from Kwara but from Abeokuta and he was Governor of Kwara twice

As long as you are Yoruba you can be a Gov in anywhere in Yorubaland

It is annoying when people that are not even from the SW are Complaining that someone from the SW

should not Govern another SW state

They expect everyone to adopt their Bad Belle Politics towards their own People

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by wpadmin: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Na him moni he dey spend na... And boys also got something from the dumbo for erecting the billboard. He should erect more so our brothers in Osun can get from the money Obi stashed away in secret accounts.

Erecting 1000 billboards per local government won't help Obi - LP won't even come fourth this time around. He tested his popularity on the ground during the guber election and his candidate got less than 2000 votes grin grin grin out of close to a million votes cast. Obi's effect on Lasun was negative because even if I contest for Osun guber under any party without any presidential candidate's support and spending nothing, I would get more than 2000 votes.

This one still thinks it is about party.

Who Sabi Lasun?

So because people see Obi as someone that is capable, it means every other person in his party is capable of ruling.

Tomorrow you go dey tell your pikin say you get sense when you dey younger.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obojuju:
Wow...Peter Obi is truly the only hope for a new Nigeria. Its amazing to behold how the youths have realized this and taken their stand to support Obi.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023

Tinubu supporter won't like this...

Lmaoo
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=115245244]I keep telling people. Please don't ever think Yorubas are against Peter Obi one inch because of Tinubu. Ignore what you read in this faceless nairaland forum.

The only Yoruba Tinubu supporters are the middle class getting bribed or working in government agencies. And they are not only Yorubas, even Igbos are amongst them. They are still the people supporting the status quo, supporting Buhari but God will surely punish them in the near future. Their tactics is to tag anyone supporting Obi IPOB in order to gain sympathy. [/quote
]

I wish I can play you the record of me and aboke man who carried me on okada this morning to Chrch..

He said it's Peter Obi and he doesn't like atiku and tinibu..

He told me how Igbo pple are being helpful to him even his landlord wife helps him alot..

That they so much love obi

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
fembaz82:
lool after LP came 4th in the last election in osun. what a waste of time but any party is welcome to put billboards anywhere across the country.

Na Obi the presidential candidate people dey look not the gubernatorial candidate. It’s all about the person. If the guber get weight too e for pull votes, like Segun oni of Ekiti came second after decamping. So na the weight of Segun Oni not the party he decamp to. Be analytical and logical, not emotional.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by mayo47(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Talk is Cheap!!

OsunOriginal:

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Rick9(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Peter Obi or nothing
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Alajiki(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Legitz:

You're jittery already. You don't need to be. Petoobi 8s going nowhere except Biafra.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by iampeterben(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
What are you doing to champion this cause of Peter Obi for president?
Me I am the structure.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by xevove2061: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
saintrow1:

Don't ever compare a rat like obi to a lion like abiola. Don't ever in your bloody life disrespect one of the greatest yoruba man

A living rat is better than a dead Lion grin grin grin OBI > MKO
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by sylvok: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obojuju:
Wow...Peter Obi is truly the only hope for a new Nigeria. Its amazing to behold how the youths have realized this and taken their stand to support Obi.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023
the love is massive and across board
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by xevove2061: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
fembaz82:
lool after LP came 4th in the last election in osun. what a waste of time but any party is welcome to put billboards anywhere across the country.

Obi is not the one contesting for governorship. When the presidential election comes and Obi does not win, then you can make your assertion.
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by honor4me: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Even the youth hired to erect the billboard will not vote for him. No LP here!!!

2 Likes

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Lashist(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viscuz:
Hahahah

Afonja will slam their heads today
Oboy carry ur tribalism elsewhere
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by OsunOriginal: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
wiseoneking:
Hmmm so stale. The cursed ones, that's how they write. You are against good things so shall good be far from you. It's high time anybody that doesn't wish Nigrians good should take a curse on their generation alone for the sake of innocent non Tribalist. You are still suffering the Buhari disease you brought and wants to destroy your life with a man full of evil.

It is you and your family good things would stay far from. I'm fine already by God's grace and have many good things around me. We built Lagos and made it enviable and livable for everybody including the akpu-filled heads. One of the akpu-filled heads (the ingrates) is here raining curses on himself and his family thinking he is cursing his benefactors. If we are not living fine and don't have good things around us, would you and your cursed tribe have the opportunity to make a decent living here?

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
XerXers:
Osun is OBIdient
cheesy Talk is cheap. The devil is in the details wink

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by georgeakins: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
fourboys:
Tinubu's state shocked shocked shocked shocked

Those are Ibo youths wasting their energies on a failed project.

No sensible Yoruba would be part of that. That Peter Obi name is even strange here in Osun

1 Like

Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Lazenby007(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Come 2023, dat tin wey dey happen before no go happen again. Obi must win !
Re: Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) by Eriokanmi: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Don't mind them. They always call us ipob each time we throw our wits behind Obi grin. I'm from Lagos and the support for obi is overwhelming among young and old, Christians and Muslims. Some people need to visit yaba left seriously .

To my igbo brothers, stop attacking us ,especially Yoruba youths cos you didn't have any understanding hoq much obi means to us all, both Christians and Muslims alike. Did you know he's lagos boy? His investments are here and he employed across all tribes. Wait till he campaigns in Yoruba land and hear him speak yoruba.

Please always attack Tinubu's blind followers instead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Moment Gowon Received The News Of The Coup That Overthrew Him In OAU / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Peter Obi: Life Is Not About Owning Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.