Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. (631 Views)

Economic Downturn: States Borrow N46bn From Banks To Pay Salaries / Bola Tinubu Super Dapper As He Alighted From His Private Jet-photo / No Security Collapse In Nigeria – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Oplomo: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2022
His Economic solution: Tinubu's solution to economic recession is to print more Naira notes like Zimbabwe. grin grin

LWKMD. grin grin grin grin

His Security solution : His solution to fighting insecurity is the forceful conscription of 50 million youths into the military and feeding them with Agbado (corn) and cassava in the bushes.

This man clearly has nothing to offer, he is only out to fulfill his personal ambitions.

He has made it easy for Nigerians to decide who to vote. Of course, he won't be getting votes from any sensible human.

https://punchng.com/coronavirus-print-more-naira-notes-tinubu-tells-fg/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by SmellyNyash: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2022
grin I laugh in Swahili grin

He is brain dead already

He should go house and wait for anytime his maker go come take am grin

For now, he is useless to himself talk more of being useful to Nigerians

Person way no fit hold common flag

Some Nigerians are irredeemably foolish and stupid

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Oplomo: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2022
Is Tinubu really an accountant as claimed? Did he write ICAN?

How does an acclaimed accountant believe that printing more money like Zimbabwe is the solution to inflation? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Youngwiz71(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2022
That is why when I see Nigerians who are still willing to vote for him I stand in awe of their foolishness.... I begin to wonder if beneath their head there is a brain....

It's like a man telling you "I'll kill you by cutlass" and you went ahead to buy a cutlass for him ..

God will save this nation

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Mstick: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2022
When they try to tell you how Tinubu"built Lagos" show them this,this pictures below isn't a community in the creeks of Niger Delta but Lagos, same LAGOS where Tinubu is being paid billions for "tax consultancy" meanwhile 2 million children are out of school.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Disaster waiting to happen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Owopariola001: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lol. You guys should learn from the exposed and experienced people, not the Aba-made 3rd class politicians.

Cure your ignorance below.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Mstick: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Oga printing money like the commenters in your screenshot also pointed out will only work in a productive economy not an economy where the printed money will be converted to dollars and stashed in a foreign account.

You clowns just take screenshots without reading through, what do we produce in this country to bring in dollars, even the oil we have we still import using dollars.

The last screenshot YOU posted said printing money isn't bad but only bad when it's overdone. Currently the Excessive Printing of the currency has caused the Aggressive Naira depreciation. There is too much Money Supply. CBN money printing and borrowings to FG, isn't supposed to exceed 5%. Right now, it is over 120%

Owopariola001:
Lol. You guys should learn from the exposed and experienced people, not the Aba-made 3rd class politicians.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by BATified2023: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Oplomo:
His Economic solution: Tinubu's solution to economic recession is to print more Naira notes. grin grin

LWKMD. grin grin grin grin

His Security solution : His solution to fighting insecurity is the forceful conscription of 50 million youths into the military and feeding them with Agbado (corn) and cassava in the bushes.

This man clearly has nothing to offer, he is only out to fulfill his personal ambitions.

He has made it easy for Nigerians to decide who to vote. Of course, he won't be getting votes from any sensible human.

https://punchng.com/coronavirus-print-more-naira-notes-tinubu-tells-fg/

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Owopariola001: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mstick:
Oga printing money like the commenters in your screenshot also pointed out will only work in a productive economy not an economy where the printed money will be converted to dollars and stashed in a foreign account.

You clowns just take screenshots without reading through, what do we produce in this country to bring in dollars, even the oil we have we still import using dollars.

Ode ni e.

If they want to do your assumption of "the printed money will be converted to dollars and stashed in a foreign account, " do they need covid-19 to do that? Won't they be doing that before and after covid-19?

You're such a block head walahi.

We are talking about rescuing the economy during the trying times, you're saying rubbish.

Printing money works in both trying times and productive times. It only depends on how the Central Banks of a Country manage the situation.
Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Queenslander(f): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Owopariola001:

Bushman,. Did you read the article? Or you only read the headline? Ehh..

When it is a tailor, mechanic, plumber, teacher, cook etc. You look for the best, or even a doctor, but when it comes to a leader who creates policies that affects your security and ability to earn a living. You allow sentiments and extreme bigoty to the overriding factor..

Who bewitched you? ☹️
Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Owopariola001: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mstick:

The last screenshot YOU posted said printing money isn't bad but only bad when it's overdone.

I still maintain that Ode ni e.

How is the screenshot differs from what Tinubu said?

Tinubu added, “Already, the price of oil has fallen to less than 30 dollars a barrel. This will bring a dollar shortfall. This does not, however, necessitate a corresponding shortfall in public sector naira expenditures.

“The US controls dollar issuance. We control naira issuance as is our sovereign right. Just as America has used its sovereign right to issue its currency to stave economic disaster, so too may Nigeria issue naira for the same purpose."
Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Owopariola001: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Queenslander:
Bushman,. Did you read the article? Or you only read the headline? Ehh..

When it is a tailor, mechanic, plumber, teacher, cook etc. You look for the best, or even a doctor, but when it comes to a leader who creates policies that affects your security and ability to earn a living. You allow sentiments and extreme bigoty to the overriding factor..

Who bewitched you? ☹️

Another Ode.

Tell me what is wrong in what Tinubu said:

Tinubu added, “Already, the price of oil has fallen to less than 30 dollars a barrel. This will bring a dollar shortfall. This does not, however, necessitate a corresponding shortfall in public sector naira expenditures.

“The US controls dollar issuance. We control naira issuance as is our sovereign right. Just as America has used its sovereign right to issue its currency to stave economic disaster, so too may Nigeria issue naira for the same purpose."
Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Mstick: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
My brother between you and I who is the ode?

The central bank has currently printed over 120% how has it impacted the economy?

The just concluded party primaries shebi the delegates where paid in Naira? So the over printed naira was used to chase the scare dollars right?

Tinubu that bought houses for his daughters in the US did he pay in Naira or dollars?

Ekweremadu that was caught in the UK was he caught with Naira or dollars?

When the NNPC are quoting their financial deficits do they quote naira or dollars?

When the manufacturers in Nigeria want to purchase materials abroad do they pay in Naira or dollars?

I don't understand the bolded part of your comments but I will let you know something, we cannot pretend like we don't know our politicians stash their funds in foreign banks.

Rescuing the economy by over printing money and there by rendering the naira more worthless than it already is and you calling me a block head. grin

I will say it again, no intelligent human being will support Tinubu, its not possible.

Owopariola001:

Ode ni e.

If they want to do your assumption of "the printed money will be converted to dollars and stashed in a foreign account, " do they need covid-19 to do that? Won't they be doing that before and after covid-19?

You're such a block head walahi.

Where are talking about rescuing the economy during the trying times, you're saying rubbish.

Printing money works in both trying times and productive times. It only depends on how the Central Banks of a Country manage the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Obidient4life2: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Seriously Buhari Sabi pass this man.
Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Mstick: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
You and your Tinubu are both block heads, you can use dollars to trade in every country in the world but can you use Naira to buy goods from a shop in Ghana?

If He wants to control Naira issuance then he can start by converting all his stashed funds to Naira and selling his foreign houses.

Una too mumu.

grin
Owopariola001:

Another Ode.

Tell me what is wrong in what Tinubu said:

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Owopariola001: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mstick:
My brother between you and I who is the ode?

The central bank has currently printed over 120% how has it impacted the economy?

The just concluded party primaries shebi the delegates where paid in Naira? So the over printed naira was used to chase the scare dollars right?

Ooh?! You or your close associates were part of the delegates that receive the dollars, right? Where is your evidence, don't just assume to argue.

Tinubu that bought houses for his daughters in the US did he pay in Naira or dollars?

Lol. All Nigerian politicians including Tinubu don't have money of their own. They all stole Nigerian government money. Hence, Tinubu used stolen dollars from Nigerian government to buy houses in US.

But if it is you or your father that buy houses in foreign land, it is your hard earned money.

Listen to your reasoning.

Ekweremadu that was caught in the UK was he caught with Naira or dollars?

When the NNPC are quoting their financial deficits do they quote naira or dollars?

When the manufacturers in Nigeria want to purchase materials abroad do they pay in Naira or dollars?

I don't understand the bolded part of your comments but I will let you know something, we cannot pretend like we don't know our politicians stash their funds in foreign banks.

Rescuing the economy by over printing money and there by rendering the naira more worthless than it already is and you calling me a block head. grin

I will say it again, no intelligent human being will support Tinubu, it's not possible.

How will you understand?

When you start arguing based on imaginary assumptions that suit your narrative without evidence, you end up sounding confused.
Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Owopariola001: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mstick:
You and your Tinubu are both block heads, you can use dollars to trade in every country in the world but can you use Naira to buy goods from a shop in Ghana?

If He wants to control Naira issuance then he can start by converting all his stashed funds to Naira and selling his foreign houses.

Una too mumu.

grin

Ode, the ordinary Nigerians in this country, are trading in dollars?
To take a cab, are you paying in dollars?
To buy zobo, are you paying dollars?
To buy akamu, are you paying dollars?

I still maintain it, Ode ni e. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mstick:

The last screenshot YOU posted said printing money isn't bad but only bad when it's overdone. Currently the Excessive Printing of the currency has caused the Aggressive Naira depreciation. There is too much Money Supply. CBN money printing and borrowings to FG, isn't supposed to exceed 5%. Right now, it is over 120%

I think your response says it all. Some may not understand this because money meant for their education was stolen by the same corrupt persons they are giving support to. It's a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Mstick: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Oga you're an illiterate.

Let me tell you how dollar effects even the pure water seller.

First of all Nigeria imports fuel, what do they buy the fuel in? Dollars. So a pure water factory buys their machine from abroad, what do they buy it with? Dollars.
A rubber maker buys raw material and machinery from abroad,what do they buy with? Dollars.

So a man wakes up and he wants to sell pure water, he goes to the rubber factory to buy his rubber, the rubber makers will factor in their production costs and since they bought dollar and fuel at a higher price their production costs will be higher and now pure water seller will bear the cost of this increase.

He goes to the pure water factory and the same scenario plays out.

He buys the pure water, he need to buy ice block the ice block seller has increased the price of ice block, why? Because the ice block seller bought fuel and his nylon bags at a higher rate because of what? Dollars.

So it's insane that a person living in a country where NOTHING is 100% produced asking how dollars effects ordinary NIGERIANS.

Even the cab drivers where do they get their spare parts from? The sellers of those spare parts don't they buy in dollars?

The bottles Zobo is being sold in even the flavor are they not bought with Dollars?

The Akamu sellers, the nylon bag she uses was the materials used to make it not bought in dollars?

Like I said you cannot be a Tinubu supporter and claim to be intelligent.

Owopariola001:

Ode, the ordinary Nigerians in this country, are trading in dollars?
To take a cab, are you paying in dollars?
To buy zobo, are you paying dollars?
To buy akamu, are you paying dollars?

I still maintain it, Ode ni e. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Mstick: 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Really so the things I listed didn't happen? Ekweremadu wasn't caught with dollars?

grin
Owopariola001:

Ooh?! You or your close associates were part of the delegates that receive the dollars, right? Where is your evidence, don't just assume to argue.

Lol. All Nigerian politicians including Tinubu don't have money of their own. They all stole Nigerian government money. Hence, Tinubu used stolen dollars from Nigerian government to buy houses in US.

But if it is you or your father that buy houses in foreign land, it is your hard earned money.

Listen to your reasoning.

How will you understand?

When you start arguing based on imaginary assumptions that suit your narrative without evidence, you end up sounding confused.
Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Mstick: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Too many mumus in this country my brother, it would have been cool if they limit their foolîshness to their houses and village meetings.

Imagine asking me how dollar rate affects an ordinary Nigerian.

Daguga:

I think your response says it all. Some may not understand this because money meant for their education was stolen by the same corrupt persons they are giving support to. It's a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Owopariola001: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mstick:
Oga you're an illiterate.

Let me tell you how dollar effects even the pure water seller.

First of all Nigeria imports fuel, what do they buy the fuel in? Dollars. So a pure water factory buys their machine from abroad, what do they buy it with? Dollars.
A rubber maker buys raw material and machinery from abroad,what do they buy with? Dollars.

So a man wakes up and he wants to sell pure water, he goes to the rubber factory to buy his rubber, the rubber makers will factor in their production costs and since they bought dollar and fuel at a higher price their production costs will be higher and now pure water seller will bear the cost of this increase.

He goes to the pure water factory and the same scenario plays out.

He buys the pure water, he need to buy ice block the ice block seller has increased the price of ice block, why? Because the ice block seller bought fuel and his nylon bags at a higher rate because of what? Dollars.

So it's insane that a person living in a country where NOTHING is 100% produced asking how dollars effects ordinary NIGERIANS.

Even the cab drivers where do they get their spare parts from? The sellers of those spare parts don't they buy in dollars?

The bottles Zobo is being sold in even the flavor are they not bought with Dollars?

The Akamu sellers, the nylon bag she uses was the materials used to make it not bought in dollars?

Like I said you cannot be a Tinubu supporter and claim to be intelligent.

Ode, do I need to push it into your eyes?
Well, maybe you have a comprehension disorder.

Read this carefully:

Tinubu added, “Already, the price of oil has fallen to less than 30 dollars a barrel. This will bring a dollar shortfall. This does not, however, necessitate a corresponding shortfall in public sector naira expenditures

The bolded part is the reason for the need to print more naira.

If you don't know, we have public sector naira expenditures which differ from dollar expenditures. These public sector naira expenditures include pension, salary, etc.

Does the government pay these in dollars? I still insist that you're Ode! cheesy cheesy

Do you understand English at all?
Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Vulturereloaded: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
If a stronger buhari could not implement it, a weak tinubu cannot .

The real change is here.

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Viscuz: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
APC supporters are clueless

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Mstick: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nigeria really needs to invest in education, read what you've written and quoted and ask yourself if it made sense.

The pensions and salaries paid wouldn't it be used to buy products imported in dollars?

Mtchewwwwwwwwww.

undecided
Owopariola001:

Read this carefully:

Tinubu added, “Already, the price of oil has fallen to less than 30 dollars a barrel. This will bring a dollar shortfall. This does not, however, necessitate a corresponding shortfall in public sector naira expenditures

If you don't know, we have public sector naira expenditures which differ from dollar expenditures. These public sector naira expenditures include pension, salary, etc.

Does the government pay these in dollars? I still insist that you're Ode! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Owopariola001: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mstick:
Nigeria really needs to invest in education, read what you've written and quoted and ask yourself if it made sense.

The pensions and salaries paid wouldn't it be used to buy products imported in dollars?

Mtchewwwwwwwwww.

undecided

Ode.

Do I need to teach you?

How will governments pay salaries and pensions when there is a shortfall of naira in the economy, but no shortfall in naira expenditures?

Like I keep saying, Ode ni e.
Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mstick:
Too many mumus in this country my brother, it would have been cool if they limit their foolîshness to their houses and village meetings.

Imagine asking me how dollar rate affects and ordinary Nigerian.

grin
Re: Tinubu's Super Solution To Economic Downturn And Security Collapse. by Olaoluwa122: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Owopariola001:

Read this carefully:

Alaye rest...Reread what that madam wrote again...don't be knowingly delusional undecided

(1) (Reply)

2023: Northern Christians In APC Search For Political Party To Support / Why Are Tinubu Supporters Hypocritical? / Gideon Orkar Speech 31yrs Ago And Compare It To Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.