Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Helping A Friend Out For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helping A Friend Out For Marriage (1697 Views)

Helping A Man Vs Helping A Woman / After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Alphafarms(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Good day everyone, A friend of mine, who's always busy with work, from Monday to Saturday, needs to settle down immediately.

The issue here, he has no time to find love, due to the nature of his job, so I have to help out to see if I can hook him up with his spec.

His spec
Average height
Should be chubby, not fat or thin
Must be busty in nature
Fair/dark in complexion
Graduate
Working/business
Between the ages of 28 to 32years
Must be igbo/Calabar/akwa-ibom

Interested and serious lady only,and must be done with ex isuess, and ready for marriage

Call or text: 09150457898
He stays on the island, Lagos
Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Jennyclay(f): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Are you sure, you are not the person Op? All these your invisible friends sef!!

Anyway, I wish you all the best in finding your spec.
Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Youngwiz71(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2022
grin grin grin

Chai!!!! Ladies don suffer

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by MadamVanessa(f): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2022
shocked

Tell him that he can mould his spec himself.

3 Likes

Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Alphafarms(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2022
Jennyclay:

Anyway congratulations finding your spec.

Learn to believe people, he's my friend not me
Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Alphafarms(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Tell him that he can mold his spec himself.

Is the spec list too much?
Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Haakeem(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Kai and almost all nairaland lad. Na yam leg them get, if they kick you with it na sorry be your case.

1 Like

Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Jeon(f): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Aswear I for apply but this my Red cap no go let me. And he's not a top or bottom in laces aspect.

2 Likes

Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Alphafarms(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
No jokes here
Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Acidbath: 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tell your friend that he is a vegetable.

He will soon look for who will impregnate his wife.

Ode.
Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Alphafarms(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:

Ode.

Thanks kid
Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Nyascobar1414: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Acidbath:
Ode.
Bittered evening newspaper...

Quote me at your own peril!

Mama

1 Like

Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Acidbath: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

My mum is a Bittered evening newspaper...

Quote me at your own peril!

I kicked my Mama out and brought new wife for ma f@gg0t dad.

E pain am. grin cheesy

Change your diapers before you sleep this night old mumu and before you come online tomorrow, don't forget to wash your d1rty smelly d1ck... broke monkee. grin
Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Alphafarms(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good evening house, please interested lady should please call or text him, no jokes
Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Alphafarms(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2022
Good morning
Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Candidlady: 7:50am On Aug 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

Sis you are so wise kiss
Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Alphafarms(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jennyclay:

Lols, na wa for you ooo, abeg just believe the guy. Nigerians and reading meaning into things.
Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Alphafarms:
Good afternoon

My brother the likelihood of finding online dates here is like needle in a hay stack. The chances are very slim, let him do online dating sites, legit ones where you pay money. Else let him get off his busy ass and look for a lady within his space or learn to go out with friends who understands how to make new and meaningful relationships by attending some social gatherings.

I work same routine as him, hectic schedule as well, I just discovered as much as I'm putting effort to work and make progress in life and career, so also relationship needs time, if he doesn't have time to find a mate, then he won't find time to bond with her, which is the apex of love relationships.

Consequently we live very boring lives bkos of our schedules and goals, he must make sure he finds someone that doesn't just love the idea of having a mate but also appreciates to make things work. Last last we go day alright.

1 Like

Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Alphafarms(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Thank you bro, your input is appreciated, he will see this beautiful advise of yours

My brother the likelihood of finding online dates here is like needle in a hay stack. The chances are very slim, let him do online dating sites, legit ones where you pay money. Else let him get off his busy ass and look for a lady within his space or learn to go out with friends who understands how to make new and meaningful relationships by attending some social gatherings.

I work same routine as him, hectic schedule as well, I just discovered as much as I'm putting effort to work and make progress in life and career, so also relationship needs time, if he doesn't have time to find a mate, then he won't find time to bond with her, which is the apex of love relationships.

Consequently we live very boring lives bkos of our schedules and goals, he must make sure he finds someone that doesn't just love the idea of having a mate but also appreciates to make things work. Last last we go day alright.

1 Like

Re: Helping A Friend Out For Marriage by Alphafarms(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Alphafarms:
Good day everyone, A friend of mine, who's always busy with work, from Monday to Saturday, needs to settle down immediately.

The issue here, he has no time to find love, due to the nature of his job, so I have to help out to see if I can hook him up with his spec.

His spec
Average height
Should be chubby, not fat or thin
Must be busty in nature
Fair/dark in complexion
Graduate
Working/business
Between the ages of 28 to 32years
Must be igbo/Calabar/akwa-ibom

Interested and serious lady only,and must be done with ex isuess, and ready for marriage

Call or text: 09150458680
He stays on the island, Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Monthly Expenses For 100k Salary Earners. / This Is What I Notice About Ladies / Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.