Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Does Is Mean To Be Financially Stable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Is Mean To Be Financially Stable? (496 Views)

You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You / Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable / How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Is Mean To Be Financially Stable? by andassyn(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2022
What does it really mean for one to be financially stable?

Educate me
Re: What Does Is Mean To Be Financially Stable? by xenastar(f): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2022
[url]giyf.com[/url]
Re: What Does Is Mean To Be Financially Stable? by Haakeem(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2022
andassyn:
What does it really mean for one to be financially stable?

Educate me
To be able to fly an aeroplane finacially and stably.

A round of appluse for me....
Re: What Does Is Mean To Be Financially Stable? by ray501(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Let look at it this way, after spending, do u usually have this feeling that you lost some money and you start re-calculating for hours trying to figure out things you spent the money on. Oga that financial instability, if you don't do the above you are financial statble.
Re: What Does Is Mean To Be Financially Stable? by baralatie(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
ray501:
Let look at it this way, after spending, do u usually have this feeling that you lost some money and you start re-calculating for hours trying to figure out things you spent the money on. Oga that financial instability, if you don't do the above you are financial statble.
Professional proff
grin
Re: What Does Is Mean To Be Financially Stable? by somenody: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
to wake up every morning knowing you can afford your needs.

to not stare at your bank account with dread .
to lose money and brush it off.
To give and still have enough.

It means peace.

it means happiness,freedom

and right now it's beyond my reach
who go wire me 2k
Re: What Does Is Mean To Be Financially Stable? by LUAN1: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
You meet all your needs without fear looking at your account balance. I no dey finish, money keep coming and you continue to spending
Re: What Does Is Mean To Be Financially Stable? by paulolee(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
meet ur daily needs, making a stable wage or salary, gat numerous source of income, just get enough bar wey go make you no disturb anybody for cash..

(1) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Does Masturbation Cause Hair Loss In Men? / She Never Saw Him Coming!!!! / Any Bottom Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.