Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

A Reputable Garri Processing Factory Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Reputable Garri Processing Factory Is Recruiting (884 Views)

Man Fries Garri Wearing Suit To Protest High Level Of Unemployment In Nigeria / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) / Ecobank Nigeria Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reputable Garri Processing Factory Is Recruiting by Ohiero2019(m): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
A reputable garri processing factory in Nasarawa state is recruiting both skilled/unskilled workers.
Apply by WhatsApp or call: 09036522413

1 Like

Re: A Reputable Garri Processing Factory Is Recruiting by dopedan(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
If a graduate like me apply for this kind job have i failed my country? My family? Or my unborn kids?
Re: A Reputable Garri Processing Factory Is Recruiting by Tombrown3(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
dopedan:
If a graduate like me apply for this kind job have i failed my country? My family? Or my unborn kids?

Why? Because a graduate like you don't eat garri abi?

This why the westerners will always be ahead of us. That cornflakes you eat, golden morn or whatever are all being processed and packaged, then shipped to us for thousands of naira. No wonder naira is loosing value by the day.

See... I wish naija is good for business, na to find money buy equipment begin process and package garri.

This is what Obi is hammarring on, we need to stop consuming and start producing. There is nothing we produce in this country, the little we try to do is very limited and neglected by the citizens.

Your comments dey shame me bro.

6 Likes

Re: A Reputable Garri Processing Factory Is Recruiting by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tombrown3:

Why? Because a graduate like you don't eat garri abi?

This why the westerners will always be ahead of us. That cornflakes you eat, golden morn or whatever are all being processed and packaged, then shipped to us for thousands of naira. No wonder naira is loosing value by the day.

See... I wish naija is good for business, na to find money buy equipment begin process and package garri.

This is what Obi is hammarring on, we need to stop consuming and start producing. There is nothing we produce in this country, the little we try to do is very limited and neglected by the citizens.

Your comments dey shame me bro.

I have never processed garri before. How lucrative is it?

I have about 3hectres of cassava farm from last year's June/July.

I have been selling raw cassava but since tinubu asked people to be eating raw cassava, he killed the business grin. So I want to switch

That's how we sell. Every Monday/Friday

Using this medium for adverts also

Re: A Reputable Garri Processing Factory Is Recruiting by Tombrown3(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Veggieseedies:

I have been selling raw cassava but since tinubu asked people to be eating raw cassava, he killed the business grin. So I want to switch

Wow...

I really dont know how lucrative it is on all part of the country but believe me, at this critical time in our country, garri is selling more than anything now, I promise you.

It's jus to get the machines and I hall where you will install it.

If you have the money for the machines you can go ahead and look up on it online.

I guarantee you'll make more money than you are doing now buy selling unprocessed one.
Re: A Reputable Garri Processing Factory Is Recruiting by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tombrown3:

Wow...

I really dont know how lucrative it is on all part of the country but believe me, at this critical time in our country, garri is selling more than anything now, I promise you.

It's jus to get the machines and I hall where you will install it.

If you have the money for the machines you can go ahead and look up on it online.

I guarantee you'll make more money than you are doing now buy selling unprocessed one.

Thanks
Re: A Reputable Garri Processing Factory Is Recruiting by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Unemployment don suffer
Which kind yeye AD be dis
Re: A Reputable Garri Processing Factory Is Recruiting by TheMensch(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Where do you base?
Where is your farm located?
Re: A Reputable Garri Processing Factory Is Recruiting by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
TheMensch:

Where do you base?
Where is your farm located?

East

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In The Transport Company / Urgent Vacancy / DANGOTE REFINERY RECRUITMENT ...... Has Anyone See This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.