Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls (14108 Views)

Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant / Umahi Swears-In Ebonyi LG Chairmen, Councillors Despite Court Order / Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by BluntCrazeMan: 1:08am On Aug 01, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
This will be the last election to be conducted in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Shame on you...
And a bigger shame on the real Simon Ekpa himself.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by BluntCrazeMan: 1:13am On Aug 01, 2022
DeleTaller:
Obinna and Jatijati should be worried and concerned. At least winning a local government would have given them some hope. The outing so far in Ekiti, Osun and now Ebonyi shows no seriousness on the part of Obinna at all. Where will the 15millions votes come from if he keeps neglecting the grassroots as essential structure? Well, I hope they all learn.

My vote and those of my family and friends around me are intact for Asiwaju for better economy, security, education, health and good policies that will benefit all Nigerians.

Only the fools should run to attack me or quote me negatively.

So,, can your candidate respond to these??
QUESTIONS WHICH THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES SHOULD BE ANSWERING TO THE CITIZENS OF NIGERIA
Dear Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, Kwankwaso, Umeadi, Sowore, Abiola, And The Lots Of You That I Could Not Mention Here...
I greet you..
I want to ask you guys some quick questions.
If you become the next president of Nigeria, are you going to do these things below for Nigeria and for Nigerians??
Please your excellencies,
find ways to address these issues, and let us know where exactly we are with you guys...
1. How would your presidency instill the inter-personal security-consciousness and brotherly protection in the citizens, rather than the greedy animosity and selfish survival instincts that we are currently gradually degenerating into.??
2. How would your presidency convert the vast natural sources of energy in Nigeria into Electricity??
- Especially the Solar energy, the BioGas-Energy from the wastes generated in the homes and farms and sewage, the wind energy from the arid and semi-arid areas, etc.??
3. How would your presidency make the citizens to increase the trust they have in your policies and in the institutions and persons that would be implementing these policies of yours?? That is, are you going to establish adequate feedback mechanisms where the citizens would promptly respond and relay back to you on how the policies are directly or indirectly affecting them, without you as the president expecting to get the results of these policies only from the reports of the same people that were implementing the policies??
4. How exactly would your presidency correct all these impunity which the Nigerian Security Agencies are employing while maltreating and intimidating the people??
5. How would your presidency make it possible for criminal cases and civil cases (and even cordial cases) to be reported to the Nigeria Police Force anonymously through phone-calls or online interactions, without having to go to the police station to write statements??

6. How would your presidency make the lawyers and the judges to be more interested in settling cases and suits in line with the best international standards of practice, and not having themselves influenced by gratifications and kickbacks??
7. What exactly would your presidency do, so that the average men on the streets would naturally REDUCE their quests for gathering lots of riches from any means possible just for the sake of luxurious spendings??
8. What would your presidency do, so that the average men on the streets would naturally INCREASE their quest for acquiring meaningful personal values to themselves, and be thinking more about providing better life to themselves and to the people around them through the things they produce, or the services they render.??
9. What would your presidency do, so that the average men on the streets would instinctively realise that it is better to be known for something tangible attached to his name, rather than to be known for just spending money and throwing money around?? Like, apart from the things money can do, what else does he do?? Like, what does he do exactly as a living person that earns him his living??
10. What exactly would your presidency do, so as to instill the sense of self-discipline, self-control, and orderliness in the minds of the average men of the streets as they go about their daily activities.??
11. What would your presidency do, so that “Paying of Taxes” becomes a natural part of the citizens, and at the same time, becomes the true representation of the worth of the citizens?? Thus, the very rich ones should pay very high taxes.. And the lesser ones should pay lower taxes.. And then, the very poor ones and unemployed ones have to get paid some stipends by the government, until they find something doing, and start paying their own taxes too according to their earnings and spendings.??
12. What would your presidency do about the way people carry out their daily career and business activities, so that all the Government Workers (and also, all the employed workers of private firms and Individual businesses) would have active ways to be applying proper checks and balances in place, and reduce the rate at which they abandon their works to do things that are not part of their works, or to collect funds that are not part of what they are supposed to collect.??
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by richie240: 2:02am On Aug 01, 2022
All talk and no action.
Keep dcvn ursef by shifting d goalpost
cool

Mazisimonekpa:
This will be the last election to be conducted in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa
This was what u said before:

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by rattlesnake(m): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2022
9ja no get sense
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by mascot87(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2022
IGBOLAND IS APC. APC IS IGBOLAND. THE PEOPLE SHOUTING UP AND DOWN ON SOCIAL MEDIA ARE AJALA THE TRAVELLERS THAT RAN AWAY FROM IGBOLAND TO YORUBALAND FOR SURVIVAL

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
At least people don dey see say no b by online noise now
Na so d results go shock many by next year

Leave them!

Many will land in hospital emergency wards for heart attack and high blood pressure.

They feel election is won on Twitter and Nairaland!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by peedeeasobie(m): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
This is a clear message to structureless party

All of them were returned unopposed.

Even PDP didn't present any candidate for the election.

Jossy Eze, who is the chairman of the state electoral body is a known member of APC and was appointed by the Governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by peedeeasobie(m): 7:24am On Aug 01, 2022
Peacemaker5128:

https://www.thecable.ng/apc-wins-all-seats-in-ebonyi-lg-polls

All of them were returned unopposed.

Even PDP didn't present any candidate for the election.

Jossy Eze, who is the chairman of the state electoral body is a known member of APC and was appointed
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2022
send a DM to join

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by awoo10(m): 7:25am On Aug 01, 2022
How low can APC thugs be...u are celebrating an election that only the APC party participated in...calling it will of the people...wait until 2023...u will see weyrey

1 Like

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Nsonaso(m): 7:25am On Aug 01, 2022
Lol

People dey celebrate election don inside governor house. Hahahaha

They don't know, they don't know what is going.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Alajiki(m): 7:25am On Aug 01, 2022
donaldking100:

If you are not tired of suffering & A.P.C, then there are a lot of sensible Nigerians like me who are already tired.
With the enthusiasm i'm seeing from the South-South and South-East.
Plus the enthusiasm from the Christians in the South-West & from the North who are already tired of being killed & marginalized, then i think Obi stands a very good chance of winning.
I'm still wondering who would sell Tinubu to the churches after his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Use what happened in Dunamis as a clear example of what i am talking about.
90% of churches in Nigeria are openly supporting Obi, & this is something which has never been done before. Plus we have Obis' V.P to also help sell Obi to the hard-core Muslims in the north.

Obi stands no chance. If you think Southwest Christians will leave. Tinubu and vote Obi, then you're so naive. In the South west, wether you're a Christian or a Muslim is none of our business.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by tunde1200(m): 7:26am On Aug 01, 2022
Ipob children of hates oya start your hates comments and Chop ban lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by FireUpNow(m): 7:26am On Aug 01, 2022
Let the people of Ebonyi enjoy their suffering caused by APC
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by PaedophileProph: 7:26am On Aug 01, 2022
Appointment local government exercise
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by stickle(m): 7:26am On Aug 01, 2022
sanusideunifier:
APC supporters na first class mumu. Are they voting Tinubu or their people?
I agree with your submission but the fact that many people associate everything about APC to Tinubu could be the reason. People defect, they say it's because of Tinubu. If APC has lost it would still have been attributed to Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by SenatePresdo(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
At least people don dey see say no b by online noise now
Na so d results go shock many by next year

Why e no shock Osun people? grin

Many people may not even know that LG chairman election was held.

Wait till 2023 grin
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by McCoy662(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2022
There was no election anywhere. They were all handpicked. No other party contested and no one is interested.

Any urchin that thinks Ebonyi will vote APC in the presidential election is daydreaming. Ebonyi is 101% Obidient.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by uptownemmygee(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2022
I talk am say suffer no dey tire Nigerians
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by clockwisereport: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2022
Austinn75:
Canada 2years work permit and temporary accommodation available, canada, dubai, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment*an open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -canada working visa of 2years√ auto renewal √ -scheghen contries√ this visa help you to sort out travel experience and history issues while applying to other countries -contact us now or whatsapp us . note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee until visa is confirmed.

Mumu

Canada na-aso gi nso
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by tunde1200(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2022
GBAM stamped

mascot87:
IGBOLAND IS APC. APC IS IGBOLAND. THE PEOPLE SHOUTING UP AND DOWN ON SOCIAL MEDIA ARE AJALA THE TRAVELLERS THAT RAN AWAY FROM IGBOLAND TO YORUBALAND FOR SURVIVAL
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by awoo10(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Alajiki:

Obi stands no chance. If you think Southwest Christians will leave. Tinubu and vote Obi, then you're so naive. In the South west, wether you're a Christian or a Muslim is none of our business.
You are actually the naive one...so naive!

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Durabest: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2022
donaldking100:

If you are not tired of suffering & A.P.C, then there are a lot of sensible Nigerians like me who are already tired.
With the enthusiasm i'm seeing from the South-South and South-East.
Plus the enthusiasm from the Christians in the South-West & from the North who are already tired of being killed & marginalized, then i think Obi stands a very good chance of winning.
I'm still wondering who would sell Tinubu to the churches after his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Use what happened in Dunamis as a clear example of what i am talking about.
90% of churches in Nigeria are openly supporting Obi, & this is something which has never been done before. Plus we have Obis' V.P to also help sell Obi to the hard-core Muslims in the north.
You only talk what you know how about the ones you do not know? Election is done is two ways i've been a party agent twice.You are talking like one who is new to Nigeria voting system.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by ck470: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Dnt stay where u are and conclude ok ask wat happend first so dnt jump into conclusion.

BATified2023:
u can see obi deputy is on a low,the Muslims have clearly gotten d message n they know what u igbos are up to so they don’t make noise
They will reply u when it’s time,the people that voted apc in ebonyi didn’t come online to insult n bully anyone n they deliver

Many of u take online noise to b reality,e go shock u
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by SenatePresdo(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
This is a clear message to structureless party

They voted their fellow Igbos and tribesmen as chairmen.
They didn't vote for Tinubu!

Apc urchins can never have sense, I'm not surprised sha grin

1 Like

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by McCoy662(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Why e no shock Osun people? grin

Many people may not even know that LG chairman election was held.

Wait till 2023 grin
That's it. No other party contested even the PDP. The election was conducted by Dave urchins too; the state electoral commission. It has always been like that except in some states where the governors are in for a credible election.

Btw LG chairmen has nothing to offer to the country's economy, security and education.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Trustedapparel(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Jagaban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Refiners Woo Marketers With Credit Facilities / Eastern Nigeria Is Gradually Opening Up A Huge Lead In Development / Gani Adams, Itsekiri Leaders Inaugurate OPC In Warri, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.