Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Introducing Amazon Kdp Today; Make Money Uploading Books On Amazon - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Introducing Amazon Kdp Today; Make Money Uploading Books On Amazon (415 Views)

Amazon KDP Will Crash Tomorrow!! / Making $1,000 Via Amazon KDP Is Scam Jhoor! / Introducing Afriq Arbitrage System," Aas"...the Ponzi Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Amazon Kdp Today; Make Money Uploading Books On Amazon by Uzeey: 12:32am On Aug 01, 2022
AMAZON KDP (fully, Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing) is a self-publishing platform owned by World’s richest man Jeff Bezos. It is part of his E-commerce Company, Amazon.

Now, It is called Self-publishing because – unlike normal publishing – it is done by the Authors themselves FOR FREE.

Yes, you don’t have to pay Amazon to publish your book either as eBook or paperback, even hardcover. All you do is Upload your book, set price, and Amazon displays your book to its Millions of audience.

why would Amazon do it for free? How does Amazon earn from it?

Simple. As your book sells, you give Amazon 30% of every copy of eBook sold, and 40% of paperback sold minus printing cost.

So, let’s say your book sells for 4.99 dollars. If you make 1 sale, Amazon takes 30% and you get 3.49 dollars. Now, imagine that you sell 100 copies of that 1 book in a month… HOW MUCH?

3.49 x 100 = $349 from 1 book! 1 book Grace.

Convert to naira at the rate of 550 naira/dollar. That is 191,950 Naira. IT IS POSSIBLE, even more than that.
Let’s continue…

Amazon is for Self-publishers. And this does not mean Authors or writers alone. Even non-writers make good sum of money monthly. Just pay attention to what I will be unveiling later.

I even love Amazon KDP as a non-writer than writer. I am poet, and I have been published in many online magazines. Just type “Aiyejinna Abraham” on Google and you’ll see proofs.

But I don’t sell my poem collections on Amazon or books I write. Why?

Now, if you go as an author on Amazon, YOU CAN still sell. Just that, it may be difficult to rake in sales, because:

1. You are not popular to the US audience (about 80% of sellers on Amazon sell to the US)

2. It will take you time to write many books (because the more books you have on Amazon, the higher you earn – because of more sales)

3. I know many authors struggling to earn on the same Amazon.

And so on.
So, at this point, if you are strongly in pursuit of fame that results from being a published author, I will kindly advice that you stop reading; I am of less help to you. I know what I am saying.

BUT if you are tired of being broke. If you want to start feeding yourself and family. If you want to stop being a disturbance to friends, uncles, boyfriends etc, LISTEN to me.

I am not saying you can’t publish your books, or that you shouldn’t. In fact, with the knowledge you will get, you can publish your own books. But I want you to treat this as a business. Eat first, my friend.
But do you know that people sold Summaries, How-to books, Analyses, No-content books, Low-content books, playbooks, workbooks, color books, children play books, jotters, Sketch books and so on?

And these books require little or NO text

HOW DO YOU CREATE THESE KINDS OF BOOKS WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE AND PUBLISH?

For this Smartphone course:

Get your contents as a file.

For eBook, design your book cover and save as JPEG

For paperback, Design your book cover and save as PDF

Title/edit your book

Get your keywords

This is where the money is. KEYWORDS are those phrases/words people need to type in the search bar of Amazon Kindle for your book to appear out of over the Billions of books listed there.

On KDP, you are allowed to give 7 keywords. And you just don’t put any rubbish. NO WE RESEARCH ON THE RIGHT KEYWORDS TO USE.

Set your book description

Select price

And wait as the sales roll in.

IF YOU TAKE THIS AS A BUSINESS, LIKE ME, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THIS DOESN’T HAPPEN WITH JUST ONE BOOK. You need to upload more books to make more money.

To get more information, kindly contact me via my email address or hot the comment section below
Charity wants your success.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Negative Google Reviews / (secret) How To Get Free Facebook Page Likes After Running A Campaign/ads / Who Is Jimmy Smacks? Career, Girlfriend, Family, Net Worth, And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.