Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor (7289 Views)

Agbaje’ll Soon Be Declared Lagos Gov – PDP / FIRST "FEMALE GOV" BY APC IS A RUSE? / Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by NegroNtns(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2011
<quote>

LOL!!!! Obviously you aren't / wouldn't going / go anywhere in life! You sound like a girl in high school, talkative!

</quote>

I'm glad you stopped and read the post.
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by phreakabit(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2011
peckhamboi:

There are over 1000 hectares of forest in Okija Shrine, turn it to Dubai first before thinkiing of ruling Lagos

We will rather use that blood money ritualists den reportedly found in OGUN STATE yesterday. . . How about that?
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by peckhamboi: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2011
Useless people, who told you they need help. Always making noise everywhere while their states are god forsaken.
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by lagcity(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2011
redsun:

Igbos have the uncanny ability of turning a forest into a home.Places like alaba in lagos were mere swamps,but today they are all booming multi million dollars commercial attractions.

this is a lie. but let's assume Alaba was a swamp before Igbos got there, that's still not an achievement. take any swamp, move people there to start buying and selling. within six months the place won't be a swamp anymore becos it is not in the interest of the govt or those buying and selling there. this happens all the time all over the world, it is nothing extraordinary and has nothing to do with "uncanny ability".
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2011
peckhamboi:

Useless people, who told you they need help. Always making noise everywhere while their states are god forsaken.

VICE VERSA cool
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by NegroNtns(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2011
<quote>

this is a lie. but let's assume Alaba was a swamp before Igbos got there, that's still not an achievement. take any swamp, move people there to start buying and selling.

</quote>

Let them know SuruLere was a swamp before Ijeshas moved in there.
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by bibelo: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2011
neva eva wil dat hapen,dey want to take ova lagos because its sweet and abandon dia gully erosion infested states.why una no fit turn una states to mecca.if dem born ibos well make dem go contest councelor for kano,if dem no go suya una papa.america different frm naija o.make josef no go dream wrong dream cos we go slap dream comot josef sleep con pursue una go ur useless Autonomous hamlet councils.i b lagosian by lineage me no b migrant.
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by javalove(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2011
The gentility of a tiger is not an obligation to its cowardice. . .

Because the Yorubas are peace loving and accommodate indigenes and non indegenes does not mean that we can be stepped on. Can you imagine this yeye ibo man talking trash. . .talking of an ibo governorship in a yoruba land? An ibo man to rule over our kings and white cap chiefs? An ibo man that knows absolutely nothing about our culture? An ibo man that WILL/SHALL/MUST find all ways to run the state dry? An ibo man advocating for the un-lugardization of the Nigerian project now wants to rule in the same Nigeria?

Tell me, this 45 or 43 percent of ibos in lagos BS is going viral on NL. . .where the heck did they get that figure from? The more you guys say that, the more you remind our elders and the yoruba leaders to put in strict measures on you and your businesses.

Why haven't any of them thought of ruling Kano. . .or Kaduna or any other Northern state where ibos make up "90 percent". . .? Because they know the mallams will slaughter them like cows. . .

Take your businesses to your states, .Go and develop your states too. . .If you push this too far it might lead to something else. . .perhaps a riot. The Yorubas are not fools please. . .stop taking our peacefulness and tolerance for meekness. . .

Awon aje okuta ma mumi jati jati. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by Freewilly(f): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2011
These Igbo ppl sef, angry angry

You rent your house to them and the end up buying the property.

They have taken over 90% of the businesses in Lagos and Abuja.

They are the leaders in Education in the whole of Africa.

Now an Igbo man is going to be the Governor of Lagos, pride and joy of my Yoruba brothers cry cry
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by Jenifa1: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2011
^ they have taken over US and UK sef grin
next US president will be half igbo, half igbo. lol
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by Sunofgod(m): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2011
Freewilly:

These Igbo ppl sef, angry angry

You rent your house to them and the end up buying the property.

They have taken over 90% of the businesses in Lagos and Abuja.

They are the leaders in Education in the whole of Africa.

Now an Igbo man is going to be the Governor of Lagos, pride and joy of my Yoruba brothers cry cry

Summed up beautifully . . . . . cool
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by Freewilly(f): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2011
Jenifa_:

^ they have taken over US and UK sef grin
next US president will be half igbo, half igbo. lol

What are you not saying, angry

You didn't know that Obama's grandfather is half Igbo

Sun of god:

Summed up beautifully . . . . . cool

Now you know why I only date Igbo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by tpia5: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2011
freewilly, this guy has freed himself and his willy for you:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=726418.msg8842152#msg8842152
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by nogames: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2011
Ibo lost the battle of BIAFARA, LOST THE BATTLE OF PRODUCING A NIGERIA PRESIDENT. SURELY THEY WILL LOSS THIS BATTLE AS WELL,
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by manny4life(m): 12:06am On Aug 03, 2011
peckhamboi:

There are over 1000 hectares of forest in Okija Shrine, turn it to Dubai first before thinkiing of ruling Lagos

It's called Work In Progress; Dubai wasn't built under one day and neither did Dubai restrict itself to outside border acquistion development and achievement , I hope you can deduct what I'm tryna say cool cool

nogames:

Ibo lost the battle of BIAFARA, LOST THE BATTLE OF PRODUCING A NIGERIA PRESIDENT. SURELY THEY WILL LOSS THIS BATTLE AS WELL,

No argument, Igbo's always loose (BS), this time it will be at your own PERIL, GO FIGURE
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by AndreUweh(m): 12:54am On Aug 03, 2011
@The poster--It's high time you stop starting threads of this sort that results in ethnic bashings. Boy stop this nonsense.
@The mods, threads of this sort always results in ethnic bashings. Why not destroy it upon arrival, or do you enjoy all this Yoruba bashing of Ndigbo all the time?.
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by aljharem3: 1:26am On Aug 03, 2011
Andre Uweh:

@The poster--It's high time you stop starting threads of this sort that results in ethnic bashings. Boy stop this nonsense.
@The mods, threads of this sort always results in ethnic bashings. Why not destroy it upon arrival, or do you enjoy all this Yoruba bashing of Ndigbo all the time?.

i think u are falling ill again

why should i stop opening this thread, if i may ask?

so u people can not discuss like adults without insults and bashing
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by henry101(m): 2:50am On Aug 03, 2011
javalove:

The gentility of a tiger is not an obligation to its cowardice. . .

Because the Yorubas are peace loving and accommodate indigenes and non indegenes does not mean that we can be stepped on. Can you imagine this yeye ibo man talking trash. . .talking of an ibo governorship in a yoruba land? An ibo man to rule over our kings and white cap chiefs? An ibo man that knows absolutely nothing about our culture? An ibo man that WILL/SHALL/MUST find all ways to run the state dry? An ibo man advocating for the un-lugardization of the Nigerian project now wants to rule in the same Nigeria?
Tell me, this 45 or 43 percent of ibos in lagos BS is going viral on NL. . .where the heck did they get that figure from? The more you guys say that, the more you remind our elders and the yoruba leaders to put in strict measures on you and your businesses.

Why haven't any of them thought of ruling Kano. . .or Kaduna or any other Northern state where ibos make up "90 percent". . .? Because they know the mallams will slaughter them like cows. . .

Take your businesses to your states,  .Go and develop your states too. . .If you push this too far it might lead to something else. . .perhaps a riot. The Yorubas are not fools please. . .stop taking our peacefulness and tolerance for meekness. . .

Awon aje okuta ma mumi jati jati. . .

Why are you talking so much trash?
Are you not a fool? Igbo this Igbo that. Una go dey sleep, na Igbo una go dey think.
Are you people normal or is this the new disease in Nigeria.
Is it not One Nigeria again? Thunder fire your stupidddd mouth.
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by henry101(m): 2:53am On Aug 03, 2011
alj_harem:

i think u are falling ill again

why should i stop opening this thread, if i may ask?

so u people can not discuss like adults without insults and bashing

Mallam, why do you sleep and wake up thinking about Igbo.
The time you spend thinking about Igbo is the time you could have spent doing other good things to make your life better.
Are you normal or is Igbo the new disease in your life?
Thunder fire your left yansh. lol. tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by Freewilly(f): 2:55am On Aug 03, 2011
henry101:

The time you spend thinking about Igbo is the time you could have spent doing other good things to make your life better.

You think maybe we Yoruba's are just jealous of Igbos cry cry cry
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by aljharem3: 3:03am On Aug 03, 2011
henry101:

maybe because i am igbo undecided

and when did lagos=igbo

Freewilly:

You think maybe we Yoruba's are just jealous of Igbos cry cry cry

you an i can form an igbo yoruba hybrid wink
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by Freewilly(f): 3:08am On Aug 03, 2011
alj_harem:

maybe because i am igbo undecided

and when did lagos=igbo

you an i can form an igbo yoruba hybrid wink

You and who  angry angry

you can't afford an Igbo girl so stick with Yoruba pls.

BTW when did you become Igbo, I'm yoruba angry
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by aljharem3: 3:11am On Aug 03, 2011
Freewilly:

You and who  angry angry

you can't afford an Igbo girl so stick with Yoruba pls.

BTW when did you become Igbo, I'm yoruba angry

but i thought you said you are yoruba so i want to stick with yoruba girls and You are one

why call igbo girls again freewilly kiss kiss kiss kiss my one wifey wink
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by Freewilly(f): 3:17am On Aug 03, 2011
^^^ keep blowing kisses at me, when tpia catch you my hand no dey ooooh!!

Anyways I'm off to bed good night, I'm sure you have a night watch man job to go to, so be safe.
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 03, 2011
^^^^ grin grin grin grin
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by Asherubote: 3:57am On Aug 03, 2011
Why did you refuse to bring out my reply to the igbo irritant? It only shows this website is not for truth afterall.I will not be surprised if its owned by igbos.
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by tpia5: 4:08am On Aug 03, 2011
why is freewilly now claiming ogbomosho.

are you that desperate to snag dayokanu and btw the other guy is now available- did you check out that thread.
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by CyberG: 4:12am On Aug 03, 2011
Asherubote:

Why did you refuse to bring out my reply to the igbo irritant? It only shows this website is not for truth afterall.I will not be surprised if its owned by igbos.

No, it is not. I think NL thinks it a better business strategy to keep ethnic and tribalistic fights alive and active to continually drive traffic to the site. . .therefore increasing rankings, visibility and income.
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by LogicPower(m): 5:43am On Aug 03, 2011
Redsun:"Igbos have the uncanny ability of turning a forest into a home.Places like alaba in lagos were mere swamps,but today they are all booming multi million dollars commercial attractions".

Peckhamboi: "There are over 1000 hectares of forest in Okija Shrine, turn it to Dubai first before thinkiing of ruling Lagos"

I hope I would not appear as taking side, but I truly find the response from Peckhamboi quite sharp and humourous.
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by Onlytruth(m): 5:46am On Aug 03, 2011
I'm laughing at a lot of goats on this thread walahi.
Most are foaming in the mouth without a simple logic, as if anyone is interested in their rants.

While you are yapping, just bear one thing in mind: Igbo proverb say that "osisi nuru na aga egbu ya, we kwuru ofu ebe",
- only a tree gets the news that it is about to be cut down and still stood in one location doing nothing.
I'll warn you though not to mess with Nigerians going about their normal business in Lagos. They are (according to your fathers who fought the war against them) Nigerians, and are free to aspire to any office in their area of domicile.

Just remember that you have never seen REAL war in Yorubaland before. You used intimidation to subdue whoever you could in the olden days, and call that war. IT AIN'T.
Nobody intimidates Igbo man. Don't stir the hornets nest.
Nuff said.
Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by javalove(m): 6:05am On Aug 03, 2011
henry101:

Why are you talking so much trash?
Are you not a fool? Igbo this Igbo that. Una go dey sleep, na Igbo una go dey think.
Are you people normal or is this the new disease in Nigeria.
Is it not One Nigeria again? Thunder fire your stupidddd mouth.

See your mouth like one nigeria. why do you guys talk with both sides of your mouth? one day, its Nigeria needs to split. . .another day you want to take over lagos. I laff in Igbo. ,

Cosmopolitan or not, Lagos has its real owners. . .if you like make up the entire 100 percent of its population. . .we will always place you where you belong. . .!

Them give una one piece of mean, una dey ask for goat. . .Na tinubu wey give una commissioner in the first place.

And we will stop bashing ibos when you guys stop spewing gibberish, . Tell your leaders to channel their positive energies to developing their own region. . .rather than losing sleep over a south western state. . .

Re: I Foresee Igbo Becoming Lagos Gov By Okafor by NegroNtns(m): 6:07am On Aug 03, 2011
Ordinary fulani herdsmen marched into yoiur heartland and slaughtered people and took young ibo women with them into the bush, they canme out without wrapper and your boys to street with placard protesting harrasment. Two ddays or so ago, Massob followed their footsteps and marche in protest to police harassment and even begged human rights to intervene. . . . .and efulefu like you is here making mouuth for war with Yoruba. Ahh! Lol!

Why did you run in '93 andd '02 when you saw blood?
Ewu!

Promise you will not call UN or human rights for help when we start with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Goes Into Hiding After Babakura Fugu's Death / Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect / After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.