Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action (25231 Views)

ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 / ASUU: Strike Continues, As FG Gives Condition To Accommodate ASUU’s UTAS / ASUU NEC Holds Decisive Meeting On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
They will never show commitment, their children school abroad, they re amassing degrees and one day they will present them as senators, governorship and ministerial candidates. Govt is broke, they have sold strategic national assets which provided revenue for governance.

I think all the government owned universities should be privatized, because the nation is about to be privatized.

Let them generate their incomes from school fees, research and consultation like the private varsities do.

Even lecturers send their kids abroad.

4 Likes

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Lovenorth: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nice one, they must not succumb to pressure at the expense of their people

1 Like

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Jagabanofafrica: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=princepeter566 post=115274360]Tinubu sold a failure buhari to us because he sees it as the best way to become Nigeria president.
Tinubu has been silent about ASUU strike all this while because he wants to be president.
Tinubu has not said anything about boko haram wanting to strike southwest because he wants to be president. What about our falling naira nothing. Fuel nko? Nothing.
God forbids

So Tinubu is your problem
Tinubu is not Buhari
Tinubu is the next President

2 Likes

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
princepeter566:
Tinubu sold a failure buhari to us because he sees it as the best way to become Nigeria president.
Tinubu has been silent about ASUU strike all this while because he wants to be president.
Tinubu has not said anything about boko haram wanting to strike southwest because he wants to be president. What about our falling naira nothing. Fuel nko? Nothing.
God forbids BAThing.
And you will never BATh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Bastiger(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Like the guy above said, there's no limit to human intelligence and stupidity.

Angelfrost:
They should never be paid for the entire period they didn't work when the strike is called off.

Paying them will be unfair to students who equally suffered setbacks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Belteshazzar1: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na to just continue with my work.. This administration not fit kill my destiny

1 Like

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
princepeter566:
As a student if u like vote tinubu or atiku. U will stay home for another 8years.
And as a student you believe Obi is the right choice? If that's your believe, then all the education you acquired so far is useless. How can you as a student believe in politicians? Did you think that this ASUU strike of a thing started with this present administration?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Deeprooted: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fulani herdsman has not business in Aso Rock!

They're only known for terrorism

and ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Splitmind: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
We must jail all ASUU members immediately for economic terrorism. angry

2 Likes

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Teenaira: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
They dont even know where to start but former accountant general stole N80b plus another N30b making 111k billion naira....why not recover that n settle ASUU first.

My brother, your mathematics is not very good. It should be 110 billion. The man fit vex for the extra 1 billion you added, anyway your explanation is in order.

2 Likes

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by nwakibie3(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
I thought buhari gave the minister two weeks to end the strike? Shey the two weeks never end like this
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Judolisco(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
How many Nigerians are now proud to send their children to public primary and secondary schools that we all attended in those days? The national leadership of the union will soon come out with our decisions,” the source said.

If federal government is left alone, our public universities will be nothing to write home about

3 Likes

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by derbykol(f): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sijo01:
Airline operators should embark on a solidarity strike. That's the only way this lifeless administration will do the needful
NUPENG should join too.

1 Like

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
nwakibie3:
I thought buhari gave the minister two weeks to end the strike? Shey the two weeks never end like this
It will end this coming Wednesday.
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Oplomo: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
None of my kids or family members will ever attend a Nigerian University run by the Government. Ever!

2 Likes

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by SeunDAssLicker: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Angelfrost:
They should never be paid for the entire period they didn't work when the strike is called off.

Paying them will be unfair to students who equally suffered setbacks.

Their children dey abroad. No pay them, hope you dey gather your own bar to take send yours abroad as well.
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by nwakibie3(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

It will end this coming Wednesday.

Lol and you think something good will come out of the remaining two days?
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Confirm4real(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nothing concern our polithiefcians since their children dey school abroad grin

Make students kukumer go learn handwork until dem resolve the strike.

If unu like make unu vote for APC again next year…
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
nwakibie3:

Lol and you think something good will come out of the remaining two days?
I want to be optimistic about that.
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Riversstate: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
So Buhari and Tinubu prefers to pay ransom to bandits than sort out ASUU? undecided
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by TA4TA4: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Some ASUU members go still vote for people who haven't paid them over 5 months in the next elections

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9jZeRk5ps
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Walealoba(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
OndoRaph:
If you've already ran 19 miles, 1 mile shouldn't be a thing

Sir please check my signature i ll
really appreciate
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Freelane33(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
They dont even know where to start but former accountant general stole N80b plus another N30b making 111k billion naira....why not recover that n settle ASUU first.
No be only him eat the money .
The fractions of the money went to different pockets .
Nobody is going to bell the cat

1 Like

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Oplomo:
None of my kids or family members will ever attend a Nigerian University run by the Government. Ever!
I don't know you, if you have made it already, I say it's a well welcome development, but if you have not, then you ought to double your hustle. I also will try my best not to allow my unborn children school in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by GF2018: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
This is very shameful and embarrassing. No body need campaign against APC, their incompetence is campaigning for them.
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Skibani99(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
6 months on and we the Nigerian students are still out of the classroom, The FG have shown no ounce of seriousness towards ending this strike because they can afford for their kids to study abroad in a society where things like this strike would be a national emergency if it happens..if things continue like this then public universities would become a thing of the past and what would be the fate of those who can't afford private universities or study abroad? Education is our right and the FG is currently denying us that right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Utycar: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
princepeter566:
Tinubu sold a failure buhari to us because he sees it as the best way to become Nigeria president.

God forbids BAThing.

Soon he will be the reason you can't pregnant your wife. Fool always looking on who to blame
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by AkhereOkaka(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Lol till next year

No body need campaign against APC, their incompetence is campaigning for them

Some charlatans and misfits will still sell their vote and the future of their unborn generations.

In civilised climes,no eligible voters will vote Apc and Pdp but rather try the third force(LP) to see what they will offer, I know Peter obi at it worst will better than PDP and Apc 24years

We rise by lifting others

1 Like

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Nasige(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
I am really finding it difficult to make sense of all the happenings in this our country, FG is insensitive to this very serious issue on ground, the poor Nigeria student are roaming the street doing nothing all in the name of strike and it does not bother them since they can easily afford to send their children abroad to school. what is the offense of an average Nigeria man that can not afford to send his children abroad to school. Or is it that we are cursed that nothing good can ever happen in this land of ours. I can't just place it every thing is just so frustrating Abeg.
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by josiah27: 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hm grin
Unseriousness set of people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fed. Poly Ado-ekiti Post Utme New Date / Igbinedion University Okada: Opinions Wanted / Professor Haruna Wakili Is Dead. Sule Lamido Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.