Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action (25232 Views)

ASUU-NEC To Debate Strike Resumption On Monday, November 7 / ASUU: Strike Continues, As FG Gives Condition To Accommodate ASUU’s UTAS / ASUU NEC Holds Decisive Meeting On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Teenwolf(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
You just talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by badoh(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
princepeter566:
Tinubu sold a failure buhari to us because he sees it as the best way to become Nigeria president.
Tinubu has been silent about ASUU strike all this while because he wants to be president.
Tinubu has not said anything about boko haram wanting to strike southwest because he wants to be president. What about our falling naira nothing. Fuel nko? Nothing.
God forbids BAThing.
Direct your grievances to the incompetent fellow occupying Aso rock and leave Tinubu out of this. There's nothing wrong with the unseating of the govt of Goodluck Jonathan, it is politics, it is now left for the person who took over to justify why people elected him. Was it Tinubu that unilaterally installed Buhari, where did you put the place of millions of voters that voted for Buhari? . It is one thing to support a candidate, the ultimate power resides with the electorates. Tinubu only has one vote.
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Truthisunique2: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rajiolaade:
you are the idiot in chief, buhari is different from Tinubu.
how is tinubu different from buhari

Tinubu have not seen anything wrong or any error in buhari government so far

Even when apc senators are talking of impeaching him

Tinubu wants to continue from where buhari stopped because they are not different from each other
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Truthisunique2: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
badoh:

Direct your grievances to the incompetent fellow occupying Aso rock and leave Tinubu out of this. There's nothing wrong with the unseating of the govt of Goodluck Jonathan, it is politics, it is now left for the person who took over to justify why people elected him. Was it Tinubu that unilaterally installed Buhari, where did you put the place of millions of voters that voted for Buhari? . It is one thing to support a candidate, the ultimate power resides with the electorates. Tinubu only has one vote.
tinubu want to continue in buhari shoe

Tinubu have been aligning himself as the main factor that brought buhari upon nigeria

Apc must be kicked out, what was good for PDP should be good for them having failed
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Graceunlimitedd(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
HltSong:
Nyascobar1414, I dey reserve ma energy for u. Comment make I see. U Neva even enter school at Ur old age. Shame.
stop trolling that guy again.
I won't warn you again.
You're spamming this forum with his moniker, why don't you get a life?
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Graceunlimitedd(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
ABDECOR97:
Nah wa ooo
location please

1 Like

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Truthisunique2: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
omowumi9:
I can feel your pains. However,you do not have to drag Tinubu in this matter because he is yet to be President. Though he would do better if he is elected come 2023. Direct your hanger to the incumbent government please.

tinubu dragged himself into this with promise of continuing in buhari shoe which he has never condemn

If tinubu asked for PDP to be kicked out for non performance why shouldn't we kick apc out for worst

1 Like

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by MrGistGuy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
princepeter566:
Tinubu sold a failure buhari to us because he sees it as the best way to become Nigeria president.
Tinubu has been silent about ASUU strike all this while because he wants to be president.
Tinubu has not said anything about boko haram wanting to strike southwest because he wants to be president. What about our falling naira nothing. Fuel nko? Nothing.
God forbids BAThing.
I hope once Tinubu talks about all this thing you list, the whole country will be functional back....

Think na...
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by HltSong: 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
stop trolling that guy again.
I won't warn you again.
You're spamming this forum with his moniker, why don't you get a life?
Why u no just talk say na Ur moniker b dat? You dey fear?

Cc: Acidbath
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Graceunlimitedd(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
HltSong:
Why u no just talk say na Ur moniker b dat? You dey fear?

Cc: Acidbath
anyone who loves you on this forum will warn and advice you to beware of me.
One more quote from you again make i take up your matter personal.
I won't warn you further
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Acidbath: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
I won't warn you further

Inspectorlawal, so you are the one trolling me with that account? For what?
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Graceunlimitedd(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Acidbath:

Inspectorlawal, so you are the one trolling me with that account? For what?
it's not me.
Why should i troll you? What for?
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Acidbath: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
it's not me.
Why should i troll you? What for?

Then back off. This is not your war. I did not invite you so if u r not Nyascobar1414 who has been insulting me, just back off.
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by HltSong: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
I won't warn you further

Hahaha. U b Nyascobar1414 yes or no?
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by yahmohy27: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
tuzeriouz:
protests dont yield fruits in nigeria.
LP will get no where cus ekpa said there would not elections in the east
Love this, I pray that should happened
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Graceunlimitedd(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
HltSong:

Hahaha. U b Nyascobar1414 yes or no?
Ask your father that question again.
Desist from my mentions and go get a room for you and the said nyascosbar and fucck yourselves out.
Do well to invite Beanmanx too, the notorious gay rapist
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Graceunlimitedd(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Acidbath:

Then back off. This is not your war. I did not invite you so if u r not Nyascobar1414 who has been insulting me, just back off.
i didn't quote you.
I was quoting hitsong unless you're the same person as hitsong.
Seems you enjoy e war as your hubby
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Acidbath: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
i didn't quote you.
I was quoting hitsong unless you're the same person as hitsong.
Seems you enjoy e war as your hubby

You quoted HitSong and he mentioned me. So I am telling you now to face nyascobar1414.
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by HltSong: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
Ask your father that question again.
Desist from my mentions and go get a room for you and the said nyascosbar and fucck yourselves out.
Do well to invite Beanmanx too, the notorious gay rapist

Na Nyascobar1414 u be and u need to be ashamed of urself 4 spreading homosexuality despite say u b Christian.
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Graceunlimitedd(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Acidbath:

You quoted HitSong and he mentioned me. So I am telling you now to face nyascobar1414.

wetin consign me with una fight.
Make all of una go book room for party jare and leave my mentioned since e war na una Hobby.
Just warn that hitsong to stop derailing threads.
Create a thread for it and troll all yourselves anyhow you want.
And tell him not to mention me again before i take up him matter.
T
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Grandmeister(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rajiolaade:
may all your curses back to sender and your lineages in multiple folds!!! Buhari is different from Tinubu.
You guys will NEVER change. That was how you guys told us that Buhari of 2015 was different from the Buhari of 1985, that he has become a changed Democrat. Double tongued liars and deceivers.

1 Like

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Acidbath: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
wetin consign me with una fight.
Make all of una go book room for party jare and leave my mentioned since e war na una Hobby.
Just warn that hitsong to stop derailing threads.
Create a thread for it and troll all yourselves anyhow you want.
And tell him not to mention me again before i take up him matter.
T

Stop derailing threads with your Nyascobar1414 account and stop insulting me and pretending to be cool with me.
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Graceunlimitedd(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
HltSong:

Na Nyascobar1414 u be and u need to be ashamed of urself 4 spreading homosexuality despite say u b Christian.
ok i will take you unawares.
Enjoy trolling, your cup go soon full
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Graceunlimitedd(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Acidbath:

Stop derailing threads with your Nyascobar1414 account and stop insulting me and pretending to be cool with me.
i am the same person as nyascosbar1414.
Do well to desist from my mentions henceforth.
I'm tired trying to school a dumbass
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
princepeter566:
God forbids BAThing.

No one can rescue Nigeria from her Woes because It's deeper than the way people perceive It. Personally for me, I want Peter Obi to be the next Shiiithole President even though I'm from Core Yoruba Tribe. It's not like I will benefit from his Regime or He would do anything serious If he becomes President. But I feel It's the Easterners turn to Rule. But unfortunately "The British & Their Stooge Northerners" won't allow him smell the Position. The best solution to solve this Nation Woes remain disintegration but will require a lot of Blood. At least we should start from there..

1 Like

Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by HltSong: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
ok i will take you unawares.
Enjoy trolling, your cup go soon full

Hahaha. So u dey scope acidbath with one moniker dey insult am with anoda moniker. shocked Ur madness na grade A. No cure.
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by osazsky(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sijo01:
Airline operators should embark on a solidarity strike. That's the only way this lifeless administration will do the needful
airlines way remain only 7 for naija..they all folded up in this regeme
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by DevilSignature: 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rajiolaade:
may all your curses back to sender and your lineages in multiple folds!!! Buhari is different from Tinubu.
God punish you for mentioning Tunibu as if it was not useless Tunibu who conspired to bring us this vegetables government. God punish you and ur household if una ever dare to vote APC in this coming election
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Eniiolah(f): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Staying at home is tiring already, for real.

But as you're at home, don't just sit doing nothing, it doesn't help.

Go out, learn offline skills, like tailoring, hair dressing, baking and so on

Or online
Like affiliate marketing
Digital marketing
Ui ux designing
Become freelance copywriters and so on

I'll be holding a class on how to become a Freelancer and earn in dollars using just you're smartphone.

Click the link to join now!
https:///zpa146

Or WhatsApp 08112538273
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Rajiolaade: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
how is tinubu different from buhari

Tinubu have not seen anything wrong or any error in buhari government so far

Even when apc senators are talking of impeaching him

Tinubu wants to continue from where buhari stopped because they are not different from each other
Tinubu still needs buhari, you will definitely see different Tinubu after the election.
Re: Strike Continues As ASUU NEC Fails To Suspend Action by Goldbw122(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
That means everyone will have to take his own or our own matter, to his own hand.. and do things on his or her on I hope am making sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professor Haruna Wakili Is Dead. Sule Lamido Mourns / Igbinedion University Okada: Opinions Wanted / Kebbi Car-maker, Muzzamil Umar On Training (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.