Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,284 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

(9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE (925 Views)

9ja Used Samsung Galaxy S6 For 22k Firm.. / We Sell Perfectly Working Fairly Used Laptop's screen, hard drive, ram etc here / USED LAPTOP, PHONE & LED TV AT AFFORDABLE PRICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by rev2214(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2022
This channel is meant for NAIJA (NIGERIAN) used LAPTOP UPDATE. It is useful for both buyer and seller, who want to sell their used laptop at a give away price, to help people that can't afford to buy foreign used (Tokunbo) laptops. Here you can buy good working laptop from people all over the country (genuine seller and buyer) who has two or more but ready to sell one in exchange for cash.

All laptops MUST BE TESTED OK
Get group link on our website if you want to be part of the team to sell your laptop.

NB: ADMIN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FINANCIAL LOSS, PLEASE USE ESCROW

1 Like

Re: (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by rev2214(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hi everyone, happy to have you here. This initiative came up few days ago because there are lots of people asking me to help them sell their system (laptops), so I decided to use this medium to execute the idea, in other to separate foreign used laptops from local used ones.

So from now on, as those laptops are coming in, I will be posting them here and if you see the one you like, make an offer and we take it from there.

If you have a naija used laptop for sale, send it to our office for proper checking and ratification. Then we discuss the monetary aspect of it

If you're buying, check the update on availabile laptop posted in the group and tell us how much you can afford to pay, which means, like I earlier said, you make an offer.

If your offer fit in to our price then we sell but if otherwise, we sell to another better offer.

We want to look for laptop that fit your budget.

Enjoy your stay
Re: (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by SenseBoy(m): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
This is a welcome initiative I should get one from here soon
Re: (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by rev2214(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2022
SenseBoy:
This is a welcome initiative I should get one from here soon

Very soon, but a lot is going on in the group for members
Re: (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by SenseBoy(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2022
rev2214:

Very soon, but a lot is going on in the group for members

Like what?
Re: (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by rev2214(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
SenseBoy:

Like what?

lot of reseller are in the group to sell and buy
Re: (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by SenseBoy(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2022
rev2214:

lot of reseller are in the group to sell and buy

Alright boss
Re: (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by rev2214(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2022
SenseBoy:

Alright boss

Okay no worries
Re: (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by rev2214(m): 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello everyone, Join us in our guest of selling affordable laptop to corporate institution, share our group link and reach out to as many people as possible. You can also invite people to join the WhatsApp group, see my signature for link or click https://accesscitygate.com.ng/wp/recent-update-on-used-laptops

Re: (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by rev2214(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2022
MAKE 25K DAILY SELLING LAPTOP

If you want to learn how to make =N=25,000 daily selling foreign laptop (Tokunbo), get access to my digital product at once and start making money without initial capital, when you buy it, you have access to full package, likewise gain access to my WhatsApp group for mentorship. Order your copy now!!

call or chat with me on 07081696734 today.

Thanks
Re: (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by Zhufu(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2022
Good morning, please do you still sell TV like before
Re: (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by rev2214(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Zhufu:
Good morning, please do you still sell TV like before

Yes
Re: (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by 2horsePOWER(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
rev2214:

Yes

32" available?
Re: (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by rev2214(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2022
What do I need to check when buying a foreign used laptop?

Before buying, ask yourself, what do I want to use the laptop for, and at what cost I'm I willing to buy it?

Sometimes a new laptop isn’t in our budget. In this case, we go for used laptop at affordable price, therefore, it is important, to know some things to check when buying a used laptop.

So, before you show up in any store to buy a laptop, ask us more on what to look out for when buying a foreign used laptop.

Most Basic Things to Consider When Buying a Laptop

1. Cost

2. Type

3. Operating System

4. Graphics Card

5. Processor and RAM

6. Storage

7. Battery

Call or chat on 07081696734 when next you are buying a UK used laptop?

Re: (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by rev2214(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2023
WEEKEND DATA GIVEAWAY
COURTESY OF REV2214 FOUNDATION

Data sharing to first 10 numbers on a weekly basis start from February 2023 valentine day. We are going to be doing this giveaway every weekend to all our customers.

But in case we didn't do it in a particular weekend, then, it would have been a situation behold our reach.

Meanwhile, we're starting small till we will be able to do great things for everyone in our space in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

For advice, suggestions, contributions etc, kindly private chat me or email rev2214foundation@gmail.com

Thanks for your continuous patronage

Group invite, see my signature below and get the link on our website or send me a text via WhatsApp.
Re: (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by smiliyB(f): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
rev2214:
Hello everyone, Join us in our guest of selling affordable laptop to corporate institution, share our group link and reach out to as many people as possible. You can also invite people to join the WhatsApp group, see my signature for link or click https://accesscitygate.com.ng/wp/recent-update-on-used-laptops
do you still swap laptops?
Re: (9ja) USED LAPTOP UPDATE by rev2214(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
smiliyB:
do you still swap laptops?

yes

(1) (Reply)

Cheap USA Shipped Laptops ( Selling To End Users Only E.g Students, Worker Etc) / Use Change Over / Video Conference Facilities In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.