Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? (40855 Views)

I Finally Quit That Relationship With Irresponsible Girl / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by IamMobisola(f): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kingcalls:

U should know that women these days quickly file for divorce or don't listen to their husbands when the husbands try to correct their kid ...

Any home that the mother allows the father to be a father, will most likel raise good kids ..... poorly raised kids come from women

So you are saying men aren't capable of being fathers without women being around?
Nice.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by latolz: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Because dey do shakara for the responsible ones..

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by wman(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Some ladies. Not most ladies.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by ukaface(f): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Because they use to deceive us.

And the responsible guys no too many. Na by God's grace and luck. Responsible guys: irresponsible guys Na 1:100.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by bigcee(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:
Because most men are irresponsible.

If you dip your hand into a basket with 7 black socks and 1 white socks, there is no chance in the world that you would get 2 white socks.

1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by NEUDUDE: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
AndroidAI:
Girls don't like nice guys, rather the irresponsible ones. One told my friend to beat her blue and black whenever she disobeys him. cry

Lol i had one say she felt more attracted to a guy that beats her and loves when her man beats her. I shock to my bone marrow. Her ex used to beat her shege "according to her she says if he beats her then he loves her for my mind i say see this cow grin. If the vast majority of this gender open up to you ehn, you go faint my guy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Iretii0511(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:

If you dip your hand into a basket with 7 black socks and 1 white socks, there is no chance in the world that you would get 2 white socks.

So you are good with mathematics like this and you said you can't code? grin

I unleash the spirit of Dijkstra on you.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
“Responsible men” is what poor men call themselves. A way to console themselves when other well-to-do men are getting wives and they are not. Of course they blame women instead of the capitalist system they created that places money above everything else.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Basicend: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Coz their choice criteria which is basically based on the present financial status of guy. . and not his vision, character and plans.

Most naija ladies are shallow and will not calm down to pray and think with God also.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Gentlevip: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Let me pretend the girls are good and not diggers

The reality is there is never a smart lady unless she is supported by really good guy

In absence of that guy, and the societal preoccupation factors, she is forced to be attracted to the bad guy

Physiologically I won't divulge all of it. I only offer to help

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by lexy2014: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:

If you looking for 2 white socks, why are you attracted to a basket filled with black socks? Isn't it easier to get your 2 white socks by just looking for a basket filled with white socks?

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by tibatobi: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
JJuanMiguel:
It's their destiny.
dis guy funny die....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Af0nja: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
In other words most guys are irresponsible
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by africantycoon: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
pocohantas:

Ur wrong.... its cos gals find those types of guys attractive and find responsible guys boring....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
cococandy:
“Responsible men” is what poor men call themselves. A way to console themselves when other well to do men are getting wives and they are not. Of course they blame women instead of the capitalist system they created that places money above everything else.

Are you saying you agree with the OPs write up?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Ayinke93(f): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most ladies end up with irresponsible guys? This is really annoying and disgusting.

Funny enough, these ladies tend to act like they are very smart or clever or they know what'sup. They tend to claim or play high class babe But most times fall in the bossom of irresponsible guys. If you see them like this ehn! You will be so astonished. You would be like, so as u get sense reach, na the person wey give u belle be dis?

Because most men are irresponsible. Abi which kind calculation be this one ?? How did it become the women’s fault that men are irresponsible??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by lexy2014: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Why do most ladies end up with irresponsible guys? This is really annoying and disgusting.

Funny enough, these ladies tend to act like they are very smart or clever or they know what'sup. They tend to claim or play high class babe But most times fall in the bossom of irresponsible guys. If you see them like this ehn! You will be so astonished. You would be like, so as u get sense reach, na the person wey give u belle be dis?

You brought forth a mystery and at the same time you solved mystery yourself

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by jaxxy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Truvelisback:

1. Irresponsible sadly isn't written o anybody face sp they might not know untill they dare them.

2. these Irresponsible guys may know how to handle them than the responsible ones.

3. People gravitate to what they are attracted to. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Imstrong2(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Nice guys are boring naa..

They like bad boys...

Note: nice guys take the left overs.
And the bad boys they like are not called 'bad' for nothing...they eventually treat them very badly

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by africantycoon: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
cococandy:
“Responsible men” is what poor men call themselves. A way to console themselves when other well to do men are getting wives and they are not. Of course they blame women instead of the capitalist system they created that places money above everything else.

Even as a rich man i still expect the so called wife to be working....no free lunch....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Mayeldah(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nigerian girls love adventurous guys in their young age, most of these adventurous guys are largely irresponsible from your own point of view.

The girls seems to get sense from age 30 when they are no more the cynosure of all eyes. From this age, they get less toasters per week and laws of diminishing returns sets in.

By the time they starts looking back, most of the good guys are already married.

Don't let that bother you bro, just make money and you vcan have any Nigerian girl of your choice

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by SpaceMarshall: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
ITbomb:
Nice, loyal, faithful guys are just boring

A lady's dream is to date a God fearing Jim Iyke but they won't tell you

Lol.
How can you put Jim iyke and God fearing in one sentence ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by lexy2014: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ayinke93:

Because most men are irresponsible. Abi which kind calculation be this one ?? How did it become the women’s fault that men are irresponsible??

Can you show where he said it is a woman's fault that a man is irresponsible?

He asked why are most ladies (in his opinion) attracted to and end up with "irresponsible" guys?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
HltSong:

Hahaha. Nyascobar1414, the Jisos worshipper wey dey suck pr!CK. Dey expose all your accounts. I dey record. Christian my foot. E come even add joy wey be female name join am. Cross dresser.

Wahala is that the Bob risky? grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by 2023NaijaVoter: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dem like guys with Dig Bicks instead of a responsible guys with Big Brains and future ambitions of progress in life. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by descarado: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Cos irresponsible men are always looking out for those good ladies that will help raise their children to responsible adults.
Majority change. Some don't. But they are happy their families are in safe hands.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hungry girls are like rat, wey dey follow food enter grave.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
speak2bella:
Because most irresponsible guys are cute
Responsible guys that you reject are cute too. Oh now I understand your definition of cute. You mean wear earrings, sag shorts and trousers, tattoos and body piercings, loves alcohol and booze, partying, and wild sex. That is what y'all see as cute na.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by HltSong: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
zimdante:

Wahala is that the Bob risky? grin

Yes so. cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
africantycoon:

Even as a rich man i still expect the so called wife to be working....no free lunch....

So you are a rich man or you are claiming it by faith, this one wey we dey faceless forum how we go take know who be who?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by cococandy(f): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
africantycoon:

who doesn’t know that? With all of y’all’s “men are providers “ internet rant. We know that in real life women provide too.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
This will not be my portion in life in Jesus name, God will give unto me the best of the best as husband la'gbara olorun.
Truvelisback:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) / Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) / Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.