Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? (26288 Views)

Top 10 Best Nigerian Songs Released In March 2024 (afrobeats/amapiano) / The Most Corrupt Nigerian Musical Video / Mention Two Best Nigerian Gospel Songs You Have Heard This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by kanupapilo: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Who do you think is the best Nigerian musical artist talentwise?

I am not talking of commercial success the likes of Davido,Rema and Burnaboy have enjoyed. I am talking about raw and natural musical talent that hardly misses with the tracks they release.

My top 5 in order of talent and who create consistently good songs:

1) Fireboy DML
2) Wizkid
3) Reekado Banks
4) Idabanton
5)Omah Lay

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by kanupapilo: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
rarediv639:
Bdh
no spamming
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by T0BY(m): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bigwiz

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by aribisala0(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tell us which instruments these so called MUSICIANS can play
I know Fela played Saxophone,Trumpets, Guitar and keyboard

People now sing with computers and call themselves MUSICIANS

347 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Masama: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rema

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Masama: 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
aribisala0:

The voice is also an instrument, it's not compulsory that you must play other instruments before you become a musician

97 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by aribisala0(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Masama:

The voice is also an instrument, it's not compulsory that you must play other instruments before you become a musician
Yes everybody is a musician in their own way. If you can sing the National Anthem you are a musician

217 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by kanupapilo: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
aribisala0:

Fela Kuti is the greatest musical artist Nigeria has produced who put his life on the line for the country.

And also one of the greatest citizens this country has ever produced, no one loved this country more than him and suffered more than him.

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by kanupapilo: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Masama:
Rema
I can't listen to Rema lipsrsealed

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by kanupapilo: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
T0BY:
Bigwiz
He is in my top 5

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by fourboys: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na Burna boy and Fireboy na

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by kanupapilo: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
fourboys:
Na Burna boy and Fireboy na
Burna Boy is not in top 5 talent wise.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by kanupapilo: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Masama:

100%

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Makanike: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fireboy for me

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by kanupapilo: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Makanike:
Fireboy for me

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Godfullsam(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
aribisala0:

You don't have to be an instrumentalist before you are qualified to be a musician.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by fourboys: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
kanupapilo:

Burna Boy is not in top 5 talent wise.
u know nothing

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by kanupapilo: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
fourboys:
u know nothing
He has on the On the low and Killen dem with Zlatan which I love- only two good songs I like to be honest.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by fourboys: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
kanupapilo:

He has on the On the low and Killen dem with Zlatan which I love- only two good songs I like to be honest.
bros u are not meant to talk about good music because u know nothing about it.. ur choice of good music is too bad.. nowonder u can't differentiate wack musicians

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Masama: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
kanupapilo:

Your loss, you're missing out on good music

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by kanupapilo: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Frontpage Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun, Justwise
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by tsinzu: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kizz Daniel

108 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by tsinzu: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
kanupapilo:

Why will you say that? He is one of the best out there now

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by kanupapilo: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
tsinzu:
Kizz Daniel
He is up there, but not in my top 5.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Authoreety: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tekno and flavour...

These guys do most of dia beats

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Authoreety: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Godfullsam:

You don't have to be an instrumentalist before you are qualified to be a musician.

Oga to be a musician.. Na must o!
King David was an instrumentalist

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by kanupapilo: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Authoreety:

Oga to be a musician.. Na must o!
King David was an instrumentalist
You don't have to be an instrumentalist to be a great musician

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by Omini247: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
For Gospel Artistes only
Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by CapitanS: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
kanupapilo:

Dey there dey play, Rema is better than all the ones you listen to.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by ednut1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
Brymo, Femi Kuti, Kwam 1, Obiwon

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Nigerian Musical Artist Talentwise? by kingamaa(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
For me number one is Olamide

Closely followed by Kizz Daniel

Then others

28 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Bad Girl" - Terry Apala Ft Bisola Of BBNaija / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Influenced Contemporary Nigerian Music / DOWNLOAD MP3: Ijebu Ft. Qdot – Jugunu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.