Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) (45955 Views)

2023: Tinubu Early Lead In Rivers State Results Update (photos) / South South Leads The Completed Registration In Ongoing Voters Registration / Anambra 10,000 Capacity International Conference Center Latest Update(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by CyberWolf: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
you're right, that is what idiotic pigs fails to know. many can not travel back to east to vote.
Why all these insults? Are you okay?
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Brian47(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
ABIBLESS:
Obi cannot win this election.
He governed Anan& invested state money in his father business. Thus is corruption of the highest order.
How nany people will come out & cast the vote.
Did you people think thatSPC & PDP didn't have youth in their party.
Out if over 4om register members of APC, 60% of them are youth.
Nobody can defeat Tinubu in the next election.
I know what you people will result to after the election, Na ringing. Which is only language that will thread on social media.
Next election is going to be base on ethnicity & religion because igbo has started playing the card of ethnicity.
How can you people be routing for Obi that everybody know that he didn't perform when he was governor.
It is an insult to be comparing Tinubu with Obi.
Even after Obi governed Anambra for 8 years, he relocated to Lagos because he knew that Anambra was not habitable for someone that want to do business.
But Tinubu ensured that business thrive in Lagos and up till date, all tribe turned Lagis to their foreign country.
Same Tinubu that Igbo abused didn't discriminate against their brother Igbo and engaged them in his cabinet.
Some Igbo are ingrate,.
Nobody hear about IPOB again but when they loose election, they will turn back to their terrorist IPOB

2 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by maybet081: 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
you're right, that is what idiotic pigs fails to know. many can not travel back to east to vote.
Imagine a dirty uncircumcised Yoruba referring to others as dirty.
Dirty Yoruba,cowards, traitors, lazy useless fools fed by their dirty rapa typing wives living in ancient brown roofed mud houses by the railway and coca farm workers, grand father.
Speaking to an Igbo man, the pride of the black race.
Because of one Nigeria.
Anyway life no balance.

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
ityP:

Compare the results of gubernatorial elections in Anambra and Ekiti with these numbers and eye go clear you. Guy, Peter Obi is going nowhere
Why not compare the last presidential election, you are using governorship to compare with presidential election

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by 4ward4: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
See above 70 no even reach 200,000... People aren't living long anymore in Nigeria..bad Medical service and government frustration.

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Wintertime: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rochas2023:
Lagos on top

Omo I still the wonder how ebony take pass other SE state, ebony wy Abia pass in population

Umahi has ate with the devil get ready for traitors on igboland
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by pacesetting: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
There will be this time if you know the level of expectation they placed on Buhari.
[quote author=Willie2015 post=115288728][/quote]
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by chuksanambra: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Apc needs to do just 2 things to sink Labour Party.

1. Settle ASUU let them call off the strike.
2. Release Kanu on bail like 2 months to the election.

See what will happen.
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Spreadlove8888(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
The change was not 2015, it was chained
2023 will surely be the real change������������
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Spreadlove8888(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
chuksanambra:
Apc needs to do just 2 things to sink Labour Party.

1. Settle ASUU let them call off the strike.
2. Release Kanu on bail like 2 months to the election.

See what will happen.

I don't think Nigerians can still be moved by that

It will be seen as normal things done during election campaign
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Sammy07: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
casualobserver:

anybody can say you are wrong, an intelligent man will say why. Thankfully, this is not opinion, this is fact, this is mathematics, this is science. There is no opinion only fact...the figures do not lie. again look at the link I posted sort the results by percentage and you will see, if you do not see, your problem is a different problem because elections are about addition and subtraction and 1 plus 1 is always 2!!!

Most states do not matter, the states that determine the president are the number of states where you control 70% and above. its not the absolute number of voters but your percentage margin of victory.

I am sure a child understands that if you have 4 million voters in a state and you and your opponent get 2 million votes each, that state is a wash and has done NOTHING for you ...except fulfill the 25% statutory requirement!!!

when all the irrational emotion, name calling, bragging etc of electioneering is over it all boils down to a very simple and basic process.....arithmetic how many votes do you have, how many do i have, who has more...simple!!!! when you understand that you will understand that the winner emerges not because he got X million votes but because he got more votes than his opponent . The name of the game is not the number of votes but the DIFFERENCE in number of votes....difference is what makes you a winner or a loser not the absolute number of votes!!! Anyone who doesnt understand that is not ready to win an election!!!

If you win a state but it is not a big victory it is meaningless. in 2019, Borno alone wiped out PDP's victories in edo, Benue, Adamawa, Taraba, Platawu, oyo, ondo , bayelsa and FCt Akwa ibom and cross river combined!!!!!! ...thats PDP victory in 11 states and the FCT wiped out by 1 state

...and 1 of those states (plateau) actually had more votes than Borno state but it did nothing for PDP because the votes were split! so dont get carried away with absolute numbers...thats for amateurs!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Nigerian_general_election

You're very correct
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by patrickcollins: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
colestephan86:

U don't know anything, Bornu has more than 3 million voters that already have voters card and don't need to re-register
Go through the list again, where is the 3 million recorded
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by wiseoneking: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
shinealight:

It’s not the number of registered voters that will count but the number of people that could actually be bothered and also consider it safe enough for them to go out and exercise their franchise….particularly in an environment where a sit-at-home policy is being implemented and enforced!
ooop! You have change again. It's no more that Bronou state votes is higher than all SE votes as you Nairaland urchins use to vomit. Even ANAMBRA one is higher than them. If you even minus Lagos state votes from the SW registered voters making it 5 states like SE 5 states, you will realize that SE may be higher. Lagos almost 6 million votes, we know where they are coming from. Lagos is all for all tribes. Yorubas slightly higher in that population followed strongly by the igbos before the whole Arewa, then the great SS.

Even though NW may be highest with about 21 votes, they are coming from a whopping 7 states against 5 states of the SE and 6 states of the rest zones.

By the way, you are quick to say Monday sit at home as if the election is on Monday, but forgot your Boko Haram NE as well as other places in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Feelings79:
l'm from Vandeikya local government in Benue state and may l tell you that Obi is nothing but an online sensation.Here,Buhari is still popular among everyday people courtesy of free school feeding program, conditional cash transfer but in the end the elites manipulate the ordinary voters and it will be in favour of Atiku as most of our political heavy weights are in PDP
you are pure local Aboki from sokoto claiming to be Benue indigene.

Vandeikya is the most popular local government in Benue state and I guess that's how you got know that name.

I am a proud son of mbadukwu, tell me the name of your kindred if truly you are from vandeikya.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
ThrownBack:

Very bad news to Tinubu and Atiku. How can I allow my grand father's age mate to be taking vital decisions over my life.

These men should be sitting at their village squares and advising youths on good moral conduct while preparing their journey to be with the Almighty. They have no business in a complex job like the presidency.
Nnanyi, you have spoken well.
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=115285535:
Borno they were making noise isn't upto 3 million registered voters, Anambra is even higher than Borno

Old and new registered voters

The difference be say Borno people dey come out come vote on election day.

Anambra people dey house dey drink beer and pepper soup
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by pacesetting: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
He doesn't know that 6 out of 10 Igbos I meet in Benue are Ebonyi. And Igbos are plenty here.

PrinceGoku:

I'm from Ebonyi state, but stay in the north. There are many Ebonyi people living in the north bruv.
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by oluplus(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
ucheheart:
Block vote sure for Peter Obi in Eastern and southern states. Some states for middle belt and north wey get christians and igbos for the west go still add join.

I wan see how Atiku or Tinubu go take win this election. Make we see the kind magic wey dem go perform.
The good news is that both Atiku and Tinubu will divide North east. Kwakwanso and Tinubu will divide North west, especially Kano. El rufai has done a terrible job in kaduna which is to the disadvantage of APC.
All of these will play out in favour the OBIdient.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by PrinceGoku(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
pacesetting:
He doesn't know that 6 out of 10 Igbos I meet in Benue are Ebonyi. And Igbos are plenty here.

Exactly man.
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by chuksanambra: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Spreadlove8888:

I don't think Nigerians can still be moved by that

It will be seen as normal things done during election campaign

Resumption of ASUU displaces student voters.

Release of Kanu puts Obi in a fix. If he criticises Kanu, he's bleeped in the East. If he doesn't, he's bleeped outside the East.

Those 3 factors will cut a third of his votes.

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by pacesetting: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Don't mind that guy. If he had said people are rooting for APC's Alia for Governor, we would understand.

As it stands now in Benue for Presidential, it is LP and PDP. Na NNPP and APC dey drag third position.

Machinegun91:
you are pure local Aboki from sokoto claiming to be Benue indigene.

Vandeikya is the most popular local government in Benue state and I guess that's how you got know that name.

I am a proud son of mbadukwu, tell me the name of your kindred if truly you are from vandeikya.

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Masterdazhem: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
namenick:
I have made some visibility study on this election:

First the south east: I can tell you for real 95% will go to Peter Obi. I even spoke to party agents, party chairmen, strong party affiliates; They said when it comes to presidency they know beyond doubt who they’re voting for.

Southern Kaduna, Jos and most Christians, also the people that have been affected in someway in the north(Farmers that were attacked, communities that were destroyed, People that their pain was aided my the military, the killings of Christians most recently the Deborah killing) Peter Obi should expect strange votes from these guys, they are just angry and this is more like an opportunity to avenge their pain. The votes that’ll come from the north for Peter Obi will be astonishing.

South West: I have spoken to a lot of Yoruba folks, friends, colleagues and artisans(Christians/Muslim): They are for anything that isn’t Tinubu or atiku, give them anyone other person they’ll vote. Right now their only other option is peter Obi, and they’re grabbing it with all their strength. There some among these guys that won’t vote rather than vote for Atiku/Tinubu. There are still some that are very loyal to tribe within these guys, there are some that are loyal to the cityboy beyond doubt.

I don’t know about South south or middle belt, I’ll still make my research. The regions I have stated above are the places I can attest to.

I’m an Igbo man that campaigned against Goodluck in 2015, my mum warned me severally but I won her over, sighting the pedigree of Osibanjo. Do I regret campaigning for buhari? Yes, but I’ll possibly do it again if the other option was GEJ. Goodluck was a terrible president. If given the opportunity now, I’ll still campaign against him. To whom more is given more is expected, he was a failure. He was only able to salvage his reputation by peacefully handing over power.

SS is 95% Obedient
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Masterdazhem: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Feelings79:
l'm from Vandeikya local government in Benue state and may l tell you that Obi is nothing but an online sensation.Here,Buhari is still popular among everyday people courtesy of free school feeding program, conditional cash transfer but in the end the elites manipulate the ordinary voters and it will be in favour of Atiku as most of our political heavy weights are in PDP
Y'all still living in darkness sorry

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by chypotenti(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
So na only this number of people remain way never get voter's card for northern states?? Cos I am very sure everybody don get voter's card for north including children.... This coming election go they very interesting.... E go sweet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....last last them fit tag am inconclusive!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by ityP(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
post=115290640:

Why not compare the last presidential election, you are using governorship to compare with presidential election

Check am well o grin. 2 million PVC collected in Anambra. Only about 550k votes in the state. Ekiti, 600k PVC collected, 300k votes grin. Tears dey load in 2023 boss. All una social media noise go end in wailing
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
ityP:

Check am well o grin. 2 million PVC collected in Anambra. Only about 550k votes in the state. Ekiti, 600k PVC collected, 300k votes grin. Tears dey load in 2023 boss. All una social media noise go end in wailing
Otondo because of the New BVAS, same will be recorded in general election
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Secondly: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Obidient youths, I dey greet una o.

February no too far again.

Just keep up the spirit.

We will definitely send all the agbadorians and atikulooters packing!

1 Like

Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Ppp1p: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Really
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Kingwome11(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
I just hope dey will distribute the PVC untime and witat magomago cos Dem don start am doring registration.
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rochas2023:
Lagos on top

Omo I still the wonder how ebony take pass other SE state, ebony wy Abia pass in population

You sure say na the same list you read? Enugu 1.7m, Anambra 2.4m, Ebonyi na 1.4m.
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Ugolistikp: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
engineerboat:

The question is do people go out Nd vote in Anambra.

Remeber monday and Thursday's issue and NO election crisis.

How are Anamabra or south east going to curb the situation

But Borno that has been ravaged by insurgency can come out and vote..

Bro u must be a comedian
Re: INEC Voters Completed Registration Update (Photos) by Elsueno: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
omoh.....APC GET SERIOUS PROBLEMS WOH, almost all the northern strongholds didn't give a shyt about registering....I wonder why grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son / Edo: Why We Disqualified Obaseki, Ogiemwonyi, Iduoriyekemwen ― APC Panel / Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.