Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Oshiomhole Tackles 'sex-toy Senator' Over APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket === - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Tackles 'sex-toy Senator' Over APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket === (512 Views)

Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva / Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Saraki Embarrass Kastsina Senator Over Abuja-kaduna Road Kidnapping (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Tackles 'sex-toy Senator' Over APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket === by Ezehillary(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
The former National chairman
of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole,
has taken a swipe at the
senator representing
Adamawa North, Elisha Abbo,
for his opposition to the party’s
Muslim-Muslim ticket. Abbo, who is infamous for
assaulting a woman in a sex
toy shop, had some weeks back
slammed the APC presidential
candidate, Bola Tinubu’s
decision to pick a northern Muslim, Kashim Shettima, as
his running mate. He said, “It is very irresponsible
of Tinubu to take his political
survival over the stability and
peace of Nigeria. “For Tinubu now to be given
the ticket and turn around to
do what he couldn’t achieve in
2015 despite opposition from
Catholics and other Christian
leaders is extremely irresponsible.” Reacting in an interview with
our correspondent on Monday,
Oshiomhole lambasted the
Adamawa senator. Although he didn’t mention his
name, Oshiomhole said, “I
watched recently as a certain
Senator was relating the
Muslim-Muslim ticket to
inhumanity. If he is a true believer in God, let him search
his conscience to see the acts
of inhumanity he has
committed against his fellow
beings. “This is a man who beat up a
young girl in a intimacy gadget shop and
caused a scandal that was an
embarrassment to his family
and the national assembly. If it
was in other jurisdictions, he could not remain in the senate
after the scandal.”

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles 'sex-toy Senator' Over APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket === by r4bbit: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles 'sex-toy Senator' Over APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket === by Honjoshy4u: 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
See pot calling kettle black.
Was it not Oshiomole that told a poor widow to go and die Even after the widow explained his husband was an ex police officer??

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles 'sex-toy Senator' Over APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket === by obasiken: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Stop changing topic.....Muslim Muslim ticket is not good for Nigeria now
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles 'sex-toy Senator' Over APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket === by SmellyNyash: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Oshomole is a useless mad man

Because of his ugliness, his wife ran away

Face like orangutan

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles 'sex-toy Senator' Over APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket === by Salewa97: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
I like Tinubu because I would like to see the type of transformation in Lagos in other parts of our nation. I believe he can employ the right personnel that would steer our nation to glory.

Vote Jagaban!

Re: Oshiomhole Tackles 'sex-toy Senator' Over APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket === by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
I was shocked at his outbursts too. Even after that intimacy gadget beating of a woman to stupour scandal, he got into another scandal on how he allegedly maltreated his Igbo wife and physically assaulted youths in his constituency.

My guess is that he lost the primaries for these misconducts and just hiding behind a finger.
If he is the face of Northen Christians then there are no Christians in the whole North niyen. Awon hypocrites gbogbo.
Re: Oshiomhole Tackles 'sex-toy Senator' Over APC Muslim- Muslim Ticket === by princepeter566: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
He decamped to APC afterward and APC accepted him.
Oshiomole has finally found his voice because his lord and personal savior tinubu name is mentioned

(1) (Reply)

Nnamami Descends Heavily On Obi Supporters,as They Scamp For Cover / Voting Tinubu To Rule Nigeria Is Like Killing An Orphan Baby. Got Conscience? / Peter Obi Replies Those Saying His Figures Are Fake - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.