Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student (36067 Views)

ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO / Abba Kyari: Why I Attended Obi Cubana Mother’s Burial In Anambra / 3000 Kids Targeted As Zulum Unveils 2 Mega Schools I Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by onthehill: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF9QHsZHTL8

Peter Obi: People Have Been Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student (Video)

Presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi has revealed that since he became the party's candidate, people have been calling the schools he attended to know if he was really a student there, IGBERETV reports.

According to the former Anambra governor, he got a call from one of the schools and they asked if anything was wrong because over a thousand people have been making inquiries about his educational qualification.

Obi further disclosed during the Zoom session, that he would be adding his alumni number so it would be easier for those making such inquiries.

https://igberetvnews.com/1424871/peter-obi-people-calling-schools-attended-know-student-video/

269 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by alsudan: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
They have searched tirelessly and still can’t find anything on this God’s gift to Nigeria.

If the Agbado Thief said he schooled in Nigeria but didn’t graduate, let him tell Nigerians the name of the schools make we put calls.

821 Likes 80 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by JASONjnr(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
E no go pass Tinubu urchins....

They went and excavated Atiku's story to show how he stepped down to be taken by MKO as a vice to make a Muslim Muslim ticket...

Now they want to drag Peter Obi...

I know they'll be looking for many things to drag him down....

He's really paying media houses to write defaming and counter stories to bring him forth as a saint....

379 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Nwodosis(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin It must be agbadorians!

462 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Dagah2: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Man's been guiding his repute long ago...so much indeed depends on it( one of the 48 laws of power==>Guide Your Repute, So Much Depends On It)

232 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
It is good to be credible oooo. Upon all the searchlight they have beamed on Peter Obi, they cannot find any stain. They are just limited to unverified falsehood and to blame him for his supporters' comments. They also hire thugs to claim to be Obi supporters and threaten people.

Peter Obi, na man you be! God bless Peter Obi. God bless Nigeria!!!

294 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by floss(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ok....Mr President allow the Agbado Bishop and his urchins to continue with their verification...

314 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Ebubu3: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tinubu people

419 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Ebubu3: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nwodosis:
grin It must be agbadorians!
grin corn people. Weevils

467 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by PandoraObi: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
For more lies type Peter Obi to 2023

237 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by GOFRONT(m): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Even if Peter Obi's certificate is a Nepa bill, he is still the only option....

On Obidatti mandate I stand Gidigba with my family.

347 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Sunday2021: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Oya Tinubu where is your school? We only want the name of d primary school, abi the military that carried his certificate also carry the school?

238 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Chopcy29: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
No be say dey should go and verify

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by nnachukz(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chopcy29:
No be say dey should go and verify
That is why he said he will make it easier for them by providing his alumni number. I wish Tinubu could make his easier by just naming the primary school he attended.

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Obidient4life2: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin grin grin
Urchins go dig till dey discover oil

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Obidient4life2: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
PandoraObi:
For more lies type Peter Obi to 2023

Chief urchin how far.
Una go tire.

196 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Kingspin(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
They will dig deep but in the end, Obi is better sound than the rest candidates.

Why, as a leader you must be able to hear all sides be it from South or North, Muslims or Christians.

This is my first criteria for leadership in Nigeria.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by wallarwallar(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Attention Man. Gat to give u guys wat u must talk abt if den ask wetin con concern us must u say it abi something dey ni

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Akurakambe(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
It's Tinubu urchins and thugs.
Shame on them... Peter Obi is coming

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Salewa97: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
I like Tinubu because I would like to see the type of transformation in Lagos in other parts of our nation. I believe he can employ the right personnel that would steer our nation to glory.

Vote Jagaban!

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by 989900: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Shots fired at Àgbàdo master.

In this life, nothing beats honesty, honour, humility and hardwork.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Soulsymbol99: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
alsudan:
They have searched tirelessly and still can’t find anything on this God’s gift to Nigeria.

If the Agbado Thief said he schooled in Nigeria but didn’t graduate, let him tell Nigerians the name of the schools make we put calls.

"God's gift to Nigeria" same God go bless u for this acknowledgement smiley

36 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Kingcalls: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
This shows u that there are 2 types of people...the good ones that want progress and the evil ones that when they fail, they hope others fail... Tinubu and his Urchins are evil people and enemy of this country....

If obi na Mercedes... Tinubu na Datsun

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by rusher14: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Obi and lies.

You attended Nsukka, no need to call that institution.

Other courses you attended were sandwich so not even relevant.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Manson1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Obi 2023 is signed and sealed

BTW

This is a four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Pristine664: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol this man know how to keep his fans interested. cool

But he's promising more than he can deliver.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
BATstards still looking for things to gossip about.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Eddygourdo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bloody bastards are looking for gossip. They will leave the illiterate frauds they support and be chasing a blessed child. The rock on which the new Nigeria will be built.

Thank you Peter for suggesting you will list all your educational institutions with their addresses. They should GO and VERIFY.

41 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Krublog(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
You said "Go and Verify"

#Obidient

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Disembodied Female Suicide Bomber At Giwa Barrack, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.