Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) (65827 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Drfernandez(m): 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
ednut1:
dumb logic. I’m an accountant/ auditor what am I supposed to invent. Abeg rest

According to her, her charm is for good, she did not say it is for her disappearance. Stop acting dumb. Dumb logic is you mocking her and thinking that her charm is not effective because she could not disappear with it, whereas it is not a disappearing charm, while you try to justify why you haven't invented anything meaningful because you are a mere accountant.

If you expect one charm to do everything to prove its efficacy, while can't you invent something meaninful, even though you are a mere accountant, to prove that you are intelligent/smart?
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
JASONjnr:
Never in my life will I ever patronize any ashawo....

These people have a condemned life and will easily drag people with them either through fetishism or voodoo...

See this one, most of your girlfriends na disguised ashanas. Your current girlfriend might even be one

Most naija girls now are complete okpo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Das1mama: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Channah1:
Good for the both of them.

Let them continue to use charm on these useless men since they don't want to stop doing hookups.

Only a useless man will go with his clear eyes and pick a woman who sleeps around with a thousand different men every day. He's doomed for life. I wonder why he's not worried about that and now fussing about common alligator pepper. Mumu.

Don't mind those idiots, imagine me making out with a woman I know some crippled touts have bleeped over and over again; me wey I dey jealous!! stupid girl and a complete irresponsible man.
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
If you are not evil, then you have to explain what you doing with it
Evil woman
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Cantonese: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
JASONjnr:
Never in my life will I ever patronize any ashawo....

These people have a condemned life and will easily drag people with them either through fetishism or voodoo...

We no dey see you. How we go take confirm?
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by deeva2: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
kettle calling pot black.....
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Xedmark: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obviously the poor girl was protecting herself. The wages of sin is death, why not show the face of the GUY as well?? Rubbish!!
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Foolish boys.... U wen carry ashawo nor know werin you sign for abi....like she said... She's using it to protect herself..... So make them allow her go... With what's going on in the world today, it's not bad if the lady carries some form of protection anyhow she deems fit..... For all we know, these boys may just be ritualists.... As far as say the jazz no harm them... Make them allow her go... That fool should be jailed for saying na only 2 slaps the girl chop... She no thief your money... She no point gun to you.. What right hVe you to slap her.... Make girls follow real men... Them go say no... Na kids wen dey drive motor and get big body them want...... Foolish people

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by MatrixCircle: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nonesense, this means nothing.
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by IgOga(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
cassidy1996:
Hmmm....crazy things are happening

What I want Peter Obi to do for me next year.

1. Reduce fuel price to 40 naira

grin grin where he wan thief am grin 40 naira ko 2 naira ni
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Channah1:

Let them continue to use charm on these useless men since they don't want to stop doing hookups.

Only a useless man will go with his clear eyes and pick a woman who sleeps around with a thousand different men every day. He's doomed for life. I wonder why he's not worried about that and now fussing about common alligator pepper. Mumu.

see anger. babe went full attack mode on d man as if d man raped d lady.

beta calm down

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Blackman101: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
being the wrong place at the right time
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Drfernandez:

According to her, her charm is for good, she did not say it is for her disappearance. Stop acting dumb. Dumb logic is you mocking her and thinking that her charm is not effective because she could not disappear with it, whereas it is not a disappearing charm, while you try to justify why you haven't invented anything meaningful because you are a mere accountant.

If you expect one charm to do everything to prove its efficacy, while can't you invent something meaninful, even though you are a mere accountant, to prove that you are intelligent/smart?
he say mere accountant lol. I am a VP at an American bank’s Canada office. You can google what VP earn on glassdoor. Mumu say mere hahahaha
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Sunday2021: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
The idiot that claimed she want to take his destiny, which destiny a womanizer have. You following ashawo and you claimed you have destiny, which destiny? Destiny of fcking ashawo abi?
The man no want pay the girl, period! Is he trying to tell us that he didn't see the charms when he was removing her clothes? It was after he has fck her that his eyes now open to see the charms.
Oga pay her money and stop that rubbish jare.
Who dash You Destiny.
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Oberhiri141(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Me wer don dey think of how i go take carry olosho this sunday. God forbid BAT thing, tufiaaa
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Walealoba(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Betta2moro:
Why do people lay much credence to charm when there is no scientific evidence to back it up, I don't believe in such. But I believe in The Divine creator.

Please sir check my signature
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by judedwriter(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Only a fool will say, there is no God!

infact, some gullible people like the slay queen above believe more in the devil than in God.

So many destinies have been tied and wasted to few minutes casual sex to "slayers" like this.
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by newnigerdelta1: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
cassidy1996:
Hmmm....crazy things are happening

What I want Peter Obi to do for me next year.

1. Reduce fuel price to 40 naira

Why not 4 naira?
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Channah1:

Its good to know that there is one hoe that this ashawo is better than. If it e pain you by all means kpeme.
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Drfernandez(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
ednut1:
he say mere accountant lol. I am a VP at an American bank’s Canada office. You can google what VP earn on glassdoor. Mumu say mere hahahaha

Inferiority complex is worrying you. After showing you how dumb you are with your poor logic above, here you are throwing tantrum and making noise about profession. Maybe I need to remind you that as an accountant, and whatever real or false position you have given yourself, you can't stand me as a Medical Doctor. I own a hospital in the same Canada and some other places. Mugu.
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Drfernandez:

Inferiority complex is worrying you. After showing you how dumb you are with your poor logic above, here you are throwing tantrum and making noise about profession. Maybe I need to remind you that as an accountant, and whatever real or false position you have given yourself, you can't stand me as a Medical Doctor. I own a hospital in the same Canada and some other places. Mugu.
end of story. I am not a mere accountant lol. What have you invented Are there not diseases they dont still have cure

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by latolz: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
He has no right to do this to her
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by dalass(f): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
milann:
Get out stupid girl. When guys come for sex, you bitches will be forming celibate and hard to fùck leaving the poor men to seek fun outside.

Listen to yourself... When guys come for sex. .. As in women are now sex slaves to be had once the urge comes on you .. Enjoy undecided
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Ijoba85: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Peter Obi should do and win so that he can employ all ashawo girls so there won't be ashawo business again
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by bjtinz: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Why she dey cry
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Drfernandez(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
ednut1:
end of story. I am not a mere accountant lol. What have you invented Are there not diseases they dont still have cure

You are still a mere accountant, I don't remember saying otherwise but for your poor comprehension ability. And the weight to invent something or not invent rests on you because you are the one that tried to make mockery of a charm because you expected it to do everything, which is why I asked, if you are intelligent/smart, why haven't you invented something, your claim of being a mere accountant notwithstanding. Honestly, with your poor logical and comprehension skills, I have started doubting your claim of even being a mere accountant. Lol.
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Drfernandez:

You are still a mere accountant, I don't remember saying otherwise but for your poor comprehension ability. And the weight to invent something or not invent rests on you because you are the one that tried to make mockery of a charm because you expected it to do everything, which is why I asked, if you are intelligent/smart, why haven't you invented something, your claim of being a mere accountant notwithstanding. Honestly, with your poor logical and comprehension skills, I have started doubting your claim of even being a mere accountant. Lol.
what kind of protection is the charm offering her Wont be able to be killed or used for jazz Learned man can you kindly explain to a mere accountant
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Slimwhyt(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ghen ghen

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Drfernandez(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
ednut1:
what kind of protection is the charm offering her Wont be able to be killed or used for jazz Learned man can you kindly explain to a mere accountant

The same kind of protection gun offers its holder that doesn't stop another man with a gun too from possibly killing him in a battle or the same reason why a supposed mere accountant who wants me to believe that he is intelligent and smart hasn't been able to invent something meaningful all his life. Guy, your level of reasoning is poor and disturbing, you need a brain upgrade. Take care.
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na Toto sweatner
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by penearth(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
The guy don't have money to settle her, he is busy finding fault to get out free of charge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.