Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) (65830 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Allisgud: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
That guy see that thing before smashing the girl, strategy to avoid payment
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Anatakuebira: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
yusluvad:
Doing such an act without paying is more than 100% dangerous. He might pay with his blood...
I pray so.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by RighteousI: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
JASONjnr:
Never in my life will I ever patronize any ashawo....

These people have a condemned life and will easily drag people with them either through fetishism or voodoo...

You are a fool. Don't you know that your wife and so called girlfriend also do this same nonsense?

The only difference is that you are paying salary to your so called girlfriend, you are paying for her hair weave on, you are buying iPhone for her and you gifting her 300k to set up her mini business.
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Justsylvia(f): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
lereinter:

Is it everyone
not all girls but runs girls, side chicks are inclusive
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by MtDave55: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Since when have freedom of worship become evil?
She didn't forced you, na you waka go pick her. She no know weather you truly wan patronize her or wan use her for ritual, because her colleagues are being targeted and killed on daily basis, so she choose to protect herself with what she believes in and you are accusing her of being evil.

Since when does having a belief become Evil?
So you that want to sleep with her is righteous abi?
Or is it because she wasn't carrying Bible & rosary or Quran & chasbe?

That you picked these ladies from the street doesn't make them less human, let's learn to treat them as human pls.

If you're not comfortable with what she carrying why not send her away?
Moreover, before you pick her you should know there are risk involved both foreseen and unforeseen ones.
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Caseless: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wetin concern dem with her charm? Just discharge her and let her go.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by GindoX(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
cassidy1996:
Hmmm....crazy things are happening

What I want Peter Obi to do for me next year.

1. Reduce fuel price to 40 naira

Kilo wi?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Fianze93(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alligator pepper.

She is definitely not evil. Just looking out for herself, maka na ose ọjị a naghị eje ije ifere.

The boys sha Don buy market for activists abs feminist movement dem hand.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by maldino: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nawaooo....someone's future wife and current serious BF
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by hahn(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Futureisfemale come and see your people
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Donpraiz: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Yahoo girl
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Insectkiller: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Person wey get mind to fvck ashawio should have prepared for d worst...

Why beating her?? They should arrest them for beating her abusing her Right

Idiotic man with horse-like dickkk

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by AlphaTaikun: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Channah1:
Good for the both of them.

Let them continue to use charm on these useless men since they don't want to stop doing hookups.

Only a useless man will go with his clear eyes and pick a woman who sleeps around with a thousand different men every day. He's doomed for life. I wonder why he's not worried about that and now fussing about common alligator pepper. Mumu.

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by AlphaTaikun: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Nksleek:
“Am not for evil” — Business woman pleads after client caught her with charms in a hotel room

A suspected hoøker has been captured pleading for leniency after her client caught her with charms while making out in a hotel room.

Focus Naija can report that videos of the incident has gone viral on many platforms.

According to her explanation, she was not for evil as the charms were meant to protect her from the dangers of the street that she is involved in.

On the other hand, the client and his associates accused her of using the charms as “Kayanmata” to hypnotize men, in order to drain them financially and take away their destinies.

The client also showed off a toilet roll allegedly stained with his s3men but she claimed that she uses it to wipe herself.

Watch the video;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CguWzOFMJGV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
SMH.
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
If you get to makurdi and you need a fine girl to chill with just call this very beautiful babe and thank us later. She asked to be helped her get good friends in Abj, Kaduna and makurdi

O 9 o 6 4 6 3 6 7 0 3

Jennifer Uma

Shes a student in Kaduna but also spend time in Makurdi 09064636703

If you want she can come with her friends

For faster response umaJennifer17@gmail.com or search for me on Facebook with Uma jennifer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Operative Shoots Man Accused Of Being A 'Yahoo Boy' Dead In Lagos (Photos) / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.