Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . (4255 Views)

Barcanista Receiving It Hot From Twitter / Hey Mr "Ass Licker" (photo) / Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:17am On Aug 02, 2022
mach7:
No, you are right, he didn't "loot". He simply kept the state's money in his family's account and earned the accruing interest. At least that is better than looting right??

Please, the Pandora money has nothing to do with public funds. It was his personal money he made and the account and money was put in there before he became Governor.

Peter Obi was a massive billionaire in his early thirties and does not need Government money.
Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by wiseoneking: 4:27am On Aug 02, 2022
mach7:
What kind of democracy are these "Obidients" hoping to bring onboard if successful? A democracy where any dissenting opinion must be ridiculed and silenced? One really has to start getting worried as this is getting out of hand.

A man wrote an article stating certain points from his own perspective, you might choose to agree with or not. But to go to the extent of calling him an insult to his generation or that his children should be ashamed of him has crossed all known extremes.

Many of you doing this online mob action and cyber bullying, thinking that you are anonymous, I really pity you all.

But the person I pity the most is the candidate you are all glorifying and on whose behalf you are attacking others. He is simply a politician and right now, he says things that tickles your ears, he seems to be the candidate with a difference as you claim. Yet he has spent all his political years doing the same things every politician has always done - which is to fight for his interest.

May God have mercy on you all, because when he does eventually lose the presidential election and moves back to his real political family, I hope you will have the courage and strength to move on from despair and repair whatever bridges you might have burnt in defense of him.

You are brain dead for not first rebuking conscienceless old gay for his remark. You should first blame this wounded fowl before calling up the OBidient. This old fowl should have respected his ailing emotions before throwing up on innocent OBidient youths .
Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by ezegold4we: 4:35am On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu is the real meaning of obituary,

Only people with tribal and agbado DNA in their brain will be crying for an ancestor like tinubu to rule over them,

Tinubu has made The south west an endangered region politically, we will not only retire him and his urchins but will announce his political obituary after 2023 presidential election.
Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by tctrills: 4:42am On Aug 02, 2022
mach7:
What kind of democracy are these "Obidients" hoping to bring onboard if successful? A democracy where any dissenting opinion must be ridiculed and silenced? One really has to start getting worried as this is getting out of hand.

A man wrote an article stating certain points from his own perspective, you might choose to agree with or not. But to go to the extent of calling him an insult to his generation or that his children should be ashamed of him has crossed all known extremes.

Many of you doing this online mob action and cyber bullying, thinking that you are anonymous, I really pity you all.

But the person I pity the most is the candidate you are all glorifying and on whose behalf you are attacking others. He is simply a politician and right now, he says things that tickles your ears, he seems to be the candidate with a difference as you claim. Yet he has spent all his political years doing the same things every politician has always done - which is to fight for his interest.

May God have mercy on you all, because when he does eventually lose the presidential election and moves back to his real political family, I hope you will have the courage and strength to move on from despair and repair whatever bridges you might have burnt in defense of him.

First in democracy, people are free to ridicule whomever.
Secondly, this man was planting hate and disunity among voters.
He was not attacking a political party nor it's candidates but ordinary Nigerians who choose to vote for a candidate.
He is a bully and deserves what he got.
Twitter isn't Nairaland.
Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by Idiotseverywher: 4:46am On Aug 02, 2022
ParpahSeventy:
When someone is playing a political card, you learn to understand and avoid it, I don't know why LP supporters don't see this, you don't reply everything with abuse, as long as the show is going on, LP supporters so far are being seen as abusive, you are doing more damage than good, there are ways you engage people even when you want to be abusive, the earlier LP supporters learn, the better for everybody, insulting a candidate and his supporters won't win you the ballot, this same strategy caused the 2015 loss.
. Guy calm down , the type of politics Yorubas play is politics of hate intimidation, lies, blackmails propaganda and insults, if don't March them gave to face and man to man they will stop it, remember what they did to Jonathan, they are bringing up to Peter obi, because Peter obi supporters are facing you people man to man you people calling it abusive and hostile , the question is who always start the abuse and insult? You think obi supporters will allow bigoted minds , shameless, liers to have their way, they know that only way tinubu people play their politics, so if you obi if they reply you don't say they should be calm
Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by Idiotseverywher: 5:16am On Aug 02, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

The most population lies in the North, if only I can post videos here I will show videos of people in Niger in their multitude carrying out a rally for Tinubu, these are northerners that will go to any length to see their candidate win, the votes in middle belt which is called North Central will be splitted, same as South West, that's where northern votes becomes something.
. Guy , your analysis is trash, you are only giving sentimental analysis to block the obvious, they middle belt won't vote in tandem with the North, the first time they did was against Jonathan because there was a gang up against Jonathan and they are regretting that mistake, never will they vote Fulani again because they believe now that the Fulani have agenda to wipe them off so as to take their land, check the history , they middle belt don't join the North in politic, right from the of Tahiir Suleiman, Solomon lar etc, and the so called northern vote is under aged votes, double voting, Nigerian vote , now that INEC will not be making use of incidence form let them bring that 2m votes from kano and borno let's see the magic
Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by BeanmanX(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
My vote is for Tinubu. No amount of what haters say will sway my mind.

God bless Nigeria and lovers of the country.
U and ur families will continue eating Agbado till eternity,,,,
Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by Savagr(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2022
etrouble:
I am sorry for all these Obituaries. Continue your fight on Twitter and Facebook oooo. On election day, we will not let you vote, let's see how much fighting power you have in real life.
you no fit do anything Sir
Just saying respectfully.
Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by ParpahSeventy: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You're just a tinubu advocate nothing more

No one is afraid of the so called northern vote regardless how they practice electoral malpractice in the North reach the North couldn't put their candidate there for year's

Is it this time the electoral laws have been stringent
If only you know how much I wish Tinubu lose the election.
At same time I wish Atiku loses.
Same time I know Obi is overrated.
Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by ParpahSeventy: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Guy calm down , the type of politics Yorubas play is politics of hate intimidation, lies, blackmails propaganda and insults, if don't March them gave to face and man to man they will stop it, remember what they did to Jonathan, they are bringing up to Peter obi, because Peter obi supporters are facing you people man to man you people calling it abusive and hostile , the question is who always start the abuse and insult? You think obi supporters will allow bigoted minds , shameless, liers to have their way, they know that only way tinubu people play their politics, so if you obi if they reply you don't say they should be calm
Politics is either win or lose, when it comes to hooliganism, your strength won't match that of Tinubu and his followers, you are gradually shooting yourself in the foot, a pig drags you to the mud to fight because he is comfortable in the mud, he will win in the mud, use your head comrade.
Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by ParpahSeventy: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Guy , your analysis is trash, you are only giving sentimental analysis to block the obvious, they middle belt won't vote in tandem with the North, the first time they did was against Jonathan because there was a gang up against Jonathan and they are regretting that mistake, never will they vote Fulani again because they believe now that the Fulani have agenda to wipe them off so as to take their land, check the history , they middle belt don't join the North in politic, right from the of Tahiir Suleiman, Solomon lar etc, and the so called northern vote is under aged votes, double voting, Nigerian vote , now that INEC will not be making use of incidence form let them bring that 2m votes from kano and borno let's see the magic
The last time I checked middle belt is made up of Benue, Nasarawa, Niger, Abuja, Kwara, Plateau and Kogi.
Does it sound like Peter Obi will pull bloc votes from these places and Tinubu and Atiku will be left in the mud?
Do you even see bloc votes from middle belt?
You don't understand Nigerian politics do you, people travel from places going to their senatorial zones, federal constituencies, LGA etc and no matter what happens they will deliver it to their party, have you been to the so called middle belt before?
Am not doing analysis am giving you facts, if you don't do a serious home work you can't win elections here, you can rely on social media and see the results come next year.
People who wants to rig this election will still rig it no matter how INEC tries.
In 2019 you all believed APC won't get votes from Benue, yet the votes from Benue were massively splitted to the dismay of so many people, are you talking about Niger or Nasarawa?
You can talk about Plateau who has a religious divide, Benue from middle belt seems the most different from northern states among those in middle belt, as it stands, they are in tone with APC due to what the current governor is making them go through, they are willing to vote whatever is called APC (am not speaking for the whole benue tho) that's what I have seen from the few weeks spent with them, what am saying in essence is that you Obi guys should work hard, insulting people who endorses Tinubu or people who drag you to the mud and you follow to fight in the mud is uncalled for, if you have a target, focus and hit the target, Tinubu confidently featuring a same fate guy has so many cards he wants to play, you may think he is old but he is an experienced criminal.
Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by Secondly: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
mach7:

Just shut up, please.

Your country is going down the drains and you still have the effrontery to defend those who are bringing the country to ruins?

Shame on you.
Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by Idiotseverywher: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

The last time I checked middle belt is made up of Benue, Nasarawa, Niger, Abuja, Kwara, Plateau and Kogi.
Does it sound like Peter Obi will pull bloc votes from these places and Tinubu and Atiku will be left in the mud?
Do you even see bloc votes from middle belt?
You don't understand Nigerian politics do you, people travel from places going to their senatorial zones, federal constituencies, LGA etc and no matter what happens they will deliver it to their party, have you been to the so called middle belt before?
Am not doing analysis am giving you facts, if you don't do a serious home work you can't win elections here, you can rely on social media and see the results come next year.
People who wants to rig this election will still rig it no matter how INEC tries.
In 2019 you all believed APC won't get votes from Benue, yet the votes from Benue were massively splitted to the dismay of so many people, are you talking about Niger or Nasarawa?
You can talk about Plateau who has a religious divide, Benue from middle belt seems the most different from northern states among those in middle belt, as it stands, they are in tone with APC due to what the current governor is making them go through, they are willing to vote whatever is called APC (am not speaking for the whole benue tho) that's what I have seen from the few weeks spent with them, what am saying in essence is that you Obi guys should work hard, insulting people who endorses Tinubu or people who drag you to the mud and you follow to fight in the mud is uncalled for, if you have a target, focus and hit the target, Tinubu confidently featuring a same fate guy has so many cards he wants to play, you may think he is old but he is an experienced criminal.
. Like I said earlier, your analysis is filled filled with flaws and sentimental, I wouldn't want to say anything or time here to correct your sided political analytical brouhaha but I what I Will tell you is states like plateau, Benue, nasarawa and taraba can even gombe can never vote APC, you can take it to the Bank, the case of rigging in 2019 was because of incumbent involvement not withstanding this time around with election almost looking regional etc INEC will be taking risk,
Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by ParpahSeventy: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Like I said earlier, your analysis is filled filled with flaws and sentimental, I wouldn't want to say anything or time here to correct your sided political analytical brouhaha but I what I Will tell you is states like plateau, Benue, nasarawa and taraba can even gombe can never vote APC, you can take it to the Bank, the case of rigging in 2019 was because of incumbent involvement not withstanding this time around with election almost looking regional etc INEC will be taking risk,
Your eyes go soon clear, our analysis won't win the election, my candid advice, the energy you waste online living in deluded dreams about the north, you better put it to good use in campaigning for Obi, Nigerian election is not for the weak.
Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by Idiotseverywher: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

Your eyes go soon clear, our analysis won't win the election, my candid advice, the energy you waste online living in deluded dreams about the north, you better put it to good use in campaigning for Obi, Nigerian election is not for the weak.
. Who is weak or who do you think is weak, I am sure you're not referring obi ? Somebody who was a two time governor of a rugged state? For your information, what you people think about 2023 election will surprise you, Peter obi and his supporters are very ready to play dirty nobody owns Nigeria or have monopoly of stupidity or even violence, again for your information, obi is not hoping for any northern vote and for your forceful trying to attach the middle belt into northern political calculation that fallacy, the never supported the North, the first time they did buhari and his Fulani bandit/terrorist brothers have reset their brain back. The 2023 election will be fought at the at the middle belt you know that already, that will be between obi and atiku, here history, religion and confraternity will be considered, and I don't think you will expect the middle belt person to vote his killer or those who will look side ways when the Fulani bandits are killing them No need to pretend as if you don't know those facts and again stop attaching middle belt as north, they have never voted North before, even in 1979 and 1983 NPP was ruling plateau
Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by ParpahSeventy: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Who is weak or who do you think is weak, I am sure you're not referring obi ? Somebody who was a two time governor of a rugged state? For your information, what you people think about 2023 election will surprise you, Peter obi and his supporters are very ready to play dirty nobody owns Nigeria or have monopoly of stupidity or even violence, again for your information, obi is not hoping for any northern vote and for your forceful trying to attach the middle belt into northern political calculation that fallacy, the never supported the North, the first time they did buhari and his Fulani bandit/terrorist brothers have reset their brain back. The 2023 election will be fought at the at the middle belt you know that already, that will be between obi and atiku, here history, religion and confraternity will be considered, and I don't think you will expect the middle belt person to vote his killer or those who will look side ways when the Fulani bandits are killing them No need to pretend as if you don't know those facts and again stop attaching middle belt as north, they have never voted North before, even in 1979 and 1983 NPP was ruling plateau
I didn't go through your comment, I will end up giving you replies that will make you feel I am a Tinubu supporter, we will see in 2023 and we hope for the best that will benefit the common man in the nation, whoever wins the presidency doesn't have anything to give me, let him benefit the common, lay good foundations to build a society Nigerians can be proud of, realistically nobody on that ballot can build Nigeria the way you guys think.
Re: Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . by Idiotseverywher: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

I didn't go through your comment, I will end up giving you replies that will make you feel I am a Tinubu supporter, we will see in 2023 and we hope for the best that will benefit the common man in the nation, whoever wins the presidency doesn't have anything to give me, let him benefit the common, lay good foundations to build a society Nigerians can be proud of, realistically nobody on that ballot can build Nigeria the way you guys think.
. I like your comment, this is exactly what I expect all Nigerians to believe in not playing politics of hate, tribe and blackmail which some tribes are known for, you can remember how media mobs attacked Jonathan and his supporters in 2015,the mobs are out to Lynch Peter obi again with the same pattern and dirty and filthy pattern, that is why Peter obi supporters are following them with their pattern, now they are calling them hostile and aggressive supporters because they are now following them to play dirty , if not the rate of online mob lynching of obi would have been unprecedented

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zaniab Tinubu Appeared Homeless, Always Paranoid Before Imprisonment / Peter Obi Can Still Win This Election / Dokpesi Is Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.