Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend (5777 Views)

A Girl Shares Her Experience With Short Guys, Saying It Was Terrible / Why Do Ladies Prefer Tall Guys Than Short Guys / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by TastyFriedPussy: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
if you are a short guy between the ages of 21-25 and you are thinking of entering a relationship, or searching for love, please and please and please, I beg you, abandon that thought and go and look for how to make money!!! Yes, you heard me right, money!!! You're priority now should not be having a girlfriend, it should be making enough money. Enough money that will make you comfortable and confident because if you start looking for love as a broke, short guy, it might end in premium tears and depression...I myself I'm a short guy and yesterday, a girl I initially had feelings for and began chatting with, told me something that totally spoilt my mood and put me in a depressed state. Even though she said it jokingly and never knew how those words hurt me, I just lost all the interest I have in girls and my focus now has shifted 100% to making money and building up myself both physically and psychologically.... Life began cheating us right from birth and we most often times than not,have to work twice as hard as others..

27 Likes

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Bankright(f): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sorry. I'm yet to fine a short man who hasn't found a woman for himself.

8 Likes

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Acidbath: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin Eya.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Rosaline5000: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sorry that's the way life is, the same goes for ugly girls that men put down.
I am so happy that my parents gave me this beautiful Genes, life no easy if you are not attractive as the standard set by society.
Make money and you will find love

16 Likes

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Sekoni003(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
For starters, how short are you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Jeon(f): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lolz

You are short even though you make money you will still be short.
Woman were go love you go love you.

I for dash you my 5'10 height but NO
I'm selfish with that.

13 Likes

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Blupen(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Op i understand you perfectly cus am also a short guy
it has not been easy op
and let me tell you something you don't know, people generally don't like short guys not just girls

9 Likes

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by squash47(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Self confidence is bae... Even if u don't have money, just have self confidence. Most women u think won't like u at first will fall for u once they see u have a lot confidence. Also, try and spice up d confidence with smartness. Women also love smart men.

20 Likes

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Blupen(m): 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
squash47:
Self confidence is bae... Even if u don't have money, just have self confidence. Most women u think won't like u at first will fall for u once they see u have a lot confidence. Also, try and spice up d confidence with smartness. Women also love smart men.
True talk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Godada(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2022

Being short comes with lots of baggages. Napoleon Bonaparte was a short man, this didn't stop him from attaining fame and power.

It's just dumb to tell yourself be you short or tall that confidence and smartness pulls women. This may be true. This however only holds true for young girls from comfortable to affluent family still at the age of naivety.

This ain't true for this era of hook up girls that abound everywhere on are hustling with their coochies on low.

The thing is simple.

Secure the bag.

Then chose your necessary evils carefully.

A word for the wise....

The women who married for love back then regretted their actions. Try falling in love all your life with a broke guy, imagine the insecurity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Angel55555(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rosaline5000:
I am so happy that my parents gave me this beautiful Genes, life no easy if you are not attractive as the standard set by society.
Technically you should be thanking your grandparents too, you got a chunk load of their genes also.
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Rosaline5000: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
squash47:
Not all the time o, if you are ugly as fvck and have all the confidence in the world, your spec like the girls you really want (beautiful and sexy) will not like you o.
I have one guy in my street, confident and all and can talk to any girl, girls like the confidence but they can't date him because he is not attractive and also broke.
So if you want a girl and you dont have the looks, just have money and you are good to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Rosaline5000: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Angel55555:

Technically you should be thanking your grandparents too, you got a chunk load of their genes also.
Yea I am thanking everybody including my ancestors because they get sense well in choosing a partner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Angel55555(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Yea I am thanking everybody including my ancestors because they get sense well in choosing a partner
It's just pure luck nothing about sense, you might be beautiful physically or something but what matters most is your genes, you could easily get diabetes or cancerous cells from your parents even if you look okay physically.
Being short means nothing as long as you're healthy and financially okay. People don't give a fuk about physical appearance these days especially if you're a guy.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rosaline5000:

So, you won't marry me bikoz I'm URG LEE?
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by mystery22: 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
What's your height,like are you shorter than davido
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Rosaline5000: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Angel55555:

It's just pure luck nothing about sense, you might be beautiful physically or something but what matters most is your genes, you could easily get diabetes or cancerous cells from your parents even if you look okay physically.
Being short means nothing as long as you're healthy and financially okay. People don't give a fuk about physical appearance these days especially if you're a guy.
Appearance comes to play if you dont have money, i have seen broke hot guys get women because of their looks, that's why I am advising that if you are ugly have money and you are set.
Well as for your other points, cancers is very low in Nigeria compare to other developed countries which mostly shows that the environment we live in contributes to having cancers and also even if you have the tendency to have diabetes and you have a good nutritional habit from young, you will not develop it.
Diabetes mostly develops in children that's Type 1 or in adults when they are obese or have poor eating habits which is Type 2 point been that people that have diabetes and dont want their children to have it should probably not marry themselves (anyway I am diverting).
But one thing I know for sure is we Africans have very good Genes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Rosaline5000: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
luminouz:

So, you won't marry me bikoz I'm URG LEE?
Do you have money?? If yes then my Genes can probably withstand your not attractive genes shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by posty56: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
only for you to make money and still the same problem, most short people or small people I know compensate for their heights with their personalities, they're usually bold ,loud and like to climb person head, work on your self-esteem ,and value to your life and watch bitches flock you ,take wizkid as example there are thousands of female celebs that will Bleep him for free and bill others ,is it because of wizkid is very rich? no! is because of the way he Carries himself ,so OP go on a journey of self-developement, I wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by squash47(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Not all the time o, if you are ugly as fvck and have all the confidence in the world, your spec like the girls you really want (beautiful and sexy) will not like you o.
I have one guy in my street, confident and all and can talk to any girl, girls like the confidence but they can't date him because he is not attractive and also broke.
So if you want a girl and you dont have the looks, just have money and you are good to go.

Dating is not always the point..na to fvck be the Koko.
So my question is, does he fvck any one ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Edipet(m): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
if you are a short guy between the ages of 21-25 and you are thinking of entering a relationship, or searching for love, please and please and please, I beg you, abandon that thought and go and look for how to make money!!! Yes, you heard me right, money!!! You're priority now should not be having a girlfriend, it should be making enough money. Enough money that will make you comfortable and confident because if you start looking for love as a broke, short guy, it might end in premium tears and depression...I myself I'm a short guy and yesterday, a girl I initially had feelings for and began chatting with, told me something that totally spoilt my mood and put me in a depressed state. Even though she said it jokingly and never knew how those words hurt me, I just lost all the interest I have in girls and my focus now has shifted 100% to making money and building up myself both physically and psychologically.... Life began cheating us right from birth and we most often times than not,have to work twice as hard as others..
you fit still get the money without confident, confident is inbuilt.... Tall guy can't relate with short guys are passing through daily

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Edipet(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
mystery22:
What's your height,like are you shorter than davido
davido tall na
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Demigod22: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
In all your getting, whether tall or short, get money and save yourself from the harshness of the society.

9 Likes

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Angel55555(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Appearance comes to play if you dont have money, i have seen broke hot guys get women because of their looks, that's why I am advising that if you are ugly have money and you are set.
Well as for your other points, cancers is very low in Nigeria compare to other developed countries which mostly shows that the environment we live in contributes to having cancers and also even if you have the tendency to have diabetes and you have a good nutritional habit from young, you will not develop it.
Diabetes mostly develops in children that's Type 1 or in adults when they are obese or have poor eating habits which is Type 2 point been that people that have diabetes and dont want their children to have it should probably not marry themselves (anyway I am diverting).
But one thing I know for sure is we Africans have very good Genes
We all have the same genes, white, black yellow etc. Some diseases are more prominent in some groups compared to others. Sickle cell affects people with color skin, while cardiovascular diseases affects white people more than any other race. You could live a healthy life and still end up with diabetes later in life, if it's in your genes. One thing must kill a man but you're right money attracts girls being cute is just a plus.
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hehehe
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Solanaa: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

I just felt like you're talking to me, The height, the age, The money aspect.

That's why I've always been a fan of future.
"Chase a cheque, never chase a bitch"

And also your last paragraph Man, I can so much see the connection.
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Edipet(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jeon:
Lolz

You are short even though you make money you will still be short.
Woman were go love you go love you.

I for dash you my 5'10 height but NO
I'm selfish with that.
are you 5'10"?
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Savedday: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

6 Likes

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by PumpumPrince: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

angry
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by PumpumPrince: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

SAYS WHO?? angry
Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Divay22(f): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
A short guy with confidence cheesy Na girls go rush you

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend by Dshocker(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

See as you take talk am, like say to make money na to bend down pick something.

That na why you suppose vote for Peter Obi, so economy go better, else, you go remain poor and no girl go agree to date you, not even tomato seller grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hispanic-american Girl Dating A Nigerian Man / 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave / What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.