Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) (54045 Views)

Makeup Artist Turns Her Face To Buhari (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Janet Jumbo Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Walk For Louis Vuitton (Pic / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy5pDhd29uk

Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For A Facial (Photos, Video)

A Nigerian model has shared a video showing how her face got damaged after she went for a facial, IGBERETV reports.

The light-skinned model looked good just before the facial but after the procedure was done, she began to suffer skin irritations that left her face burnt and peeling. Her face also had rashes all over it.

https://igberetvnews.com/1424875/nigerian-model-shows-face-damaged-went-facial-photos-video/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
If the country is overrun by agbadorians in 2023, that is how we will all be wearing this type burnt face but our good Lord will not allow BATthing befall us in 2023. Amen

197 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
More
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
Psalm 139:14

When you think or feel you are smarter or wiser than your Creator, the end result is always wahala, Disater and regrets

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For A Facial (Photos, Video)

A Nigerian model has shared a video showing how her face got damaged after she went for a facial, IGBERETV reports.

The light-skinned model looked good just before the facial but after the procedure was done, she began to suffer skin irritations that left her face burnt and peeling. Her face also had rashes all over it.
If truly that is the same gal, what she needs to do is see a dermatologist in order to get her face issues resolved. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Demigod22: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Contentment is a virtue.

72 Likes

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Demigod22:
Contentment is a virtue.
Then throw out your cell phone and every other gadget you own, including your toilet bowl. undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good
Now she looks like onions

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Demigod22: 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Then throw out your cell phone and every other gadget you own, including your toilet bowl. undecided

Being very unreasonable all the time is not a virtue. The things you mentioned, having them doesn't make me uncontented. In this context, we are talking about someone that is not ill but will go ahead to undergo surgery just to enhance her look and you are talking about gadgets.

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Demigod22:
Being very unreasonable all the time is not a virtue. The things you mentioned, having them doesn't make me uncontented. In this context, we are talking about someone that is not ill but will go ahead to undergo surgery just to enhance her look and you are talking about gadgets.
She went for a facial - there are no rules against women getting facials - so what are you on about with contentment? undecided

And contentment as a virtue? We live in a world that is constantly changing because we are, all of us, born to not be content in any situation we literally find ourselves in. That is why we continually seek ways to improve on who we are, where we find ourselves, etc. Why again is that so bad? undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Jayrockk: 12:07am On Aug 02, 2022
From beauty to beast

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:10am On Aug 02, 2022
She looks like Bash Ali....

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Judybash93(m): 6:41am On Aug 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:

You just literally compared things that aren't comparable even to the least.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by robinso01(m): 7:00am On Aug 02, 2022
Na wetin her eyes dey find na wetin dem see
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Divay22(f): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2022
Let her wear back her wig and fix her lashes, she'll be good to go

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by fourboys: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2022
Nice one grin grin
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2022
From beauty to a beast,,,,I wonder why most girls aren't contented with their looks

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2022
People have the right to do to themselves what would make them feel confident about themselves as long as they are not harming people,rather what should be kicked against is kwack people posing as professionals.I don't know how anyone would react to a situation where you go for maleria injection and you are then injected with an overdose of insulin. Some weeks ago a guy got a swollen lip as reaction to a chemical used by a barber in a saloon,the berber was later arrested,if he was contented why would he cut his hair?She may look okay to many people but she had the right to feel better through enhancements if it would cure her personal insecurities. The quack person should be arrested.I usually won't comment on stuffs like this but let's wake up and stand for what's honest and right and not be hypocritical.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by AlmightyJah(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by EzeNdigboONE: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Ok.

NNPC HAS BEEN SOLD TO SOME ABOKỊ FOOL ANI NORTHERN OLIGARCHS

But that's not a problem. We have more important thing like BB 9JA to focus on.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by faithfull18(f): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Lol, reasons I DIY now. The vendor I used scrubbed my under eyes, I started getting cracks and wrinkles as I expected they know better

To a good number of Nigerians, facials = Surgery, lol, smh.
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by DirtyGold: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Clout chasing lies! angry angry

So, within one week she went from slay queen with skin like milk and mermaid hair to street girl with dyed low cut and coarse face?

Let her apply the same makeup, wear back her wig and use the previous filter she used and lets see the difference.

What's tha business?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Mrkcee(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2022
cheesy
One word for her....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Okobola146: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2022
Sebi you think sey you sabi pass God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by ibechris(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2022
Nwodosis:
If the country is overrun by agbaforians in 2023, that is how we will all be wearing grin this type burnt face but our good Lord will not allow BATthing befall us in 2023. Amen

[color=#006600][/color] angry angry
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2022
It cannot be this bad - there must be more to it.

I think her makeup has been covering up the terrible face and now she found a new way of driving traffic to post.
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by Boogyman557: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool mix WEED inside OGOGORO..

Use am wash ur face..

make ur face HIGH INTOTO..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by MedicH: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2022
They carry your face put inside oil fry am?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by ransomed: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2022
Good news for those that want to recreate themselves better than God.
Re: Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) by mayorofyentown(m): 11:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Shoes My Aunt In UK Gifted Me - South African Man (Photo) / What Will You Call This Hairstyle? / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of An Old Woman. Instagram Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.