Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way (40369 Views)

Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by JaskanFactor: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
if you gain weight, youre more likely to suffer knee problems that will eventually require continuous knee operation for the rest of your life. Youre are at your most beautiful just the way you are.

Its good to lift moderate weights, anything else will cause you all kinds muscle and bone damage.

A lot of people dont know that professional athletes and hardcore keep fit types end up in wheel chair as they age more than people who are not athletes .

The doctor who popularised jugging in the 70s/80s, died of heart attack before he was 70, jugging on concrete is bad for knees and dangerous for heart.

This is why they say, the best exercise is the one a 70 year old can do, anything else, and you risk doing harm to your body.
And lifting weights , gaining weight also comes with stretch marks all over your body.

Also excess food/fat in stomach eventually leads to cancer, this is why regular fasting is now getting very popular in western world as way to stay healthy.

So youre moving in the opposite direction of all currently known medical safety facts.

in short you are looking for medical trouble.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Don't listen to anyone who is telling you some that u can't gain weight. It's a lie.

From experience, I want to tell u, skinny people build the best body.

This is what I did:

First make sure u have money for steady eating. If u are broke, then I recommend u suspend this for now.

Eat at least 4 times a day, register in a gym and work out at least three times a week if you cannot make it more

Focus on muscle building routines, forget running and cycling.

I did about 200 push ups every two days those day. You'll have to develop the habit.

Don't do 30 push ups and think u have done something. It's wasting of time.

Follow all the above and you'll gain weight fast in 2 months you'll be amazed.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by silibaba: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2022
Edipet:
Please recommend.
after gyming always swallow one raw egg. Watch how big you become like Jonny bravo.
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by paradigmshift(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tapout:

see everything na determination. When I started out too, max I could do was about 5. I continued, by 2 months I was already doing about 1400 to 1600 a day (splitting it between morning and evening). I combined it with jumping Jacks.

Its a process, no be overnight thing....lol
ewooooo, like this en u fit beat Donnie yen o..... Wahala ....I go Try learn the pushup and sit up ...
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Sambaby7640: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Wingscloud:
I don't like how we make fun of everything is this part of the world.

Dude asked a question and only one person could give a reasonable answer!

You don't see such type of acts ln Reddit, tbh!
stick to reddit then!!
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sambaby7640:
stick to reddit then!!
Nairaland is where most of my people are!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by lasisi69(f): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
post=115346744:
Lasisi69,
Your attention is needed here brah.
All the muscles,
All the iges.
Awon eyan Mayweather kiss
Lol... You no dey forget something oo shocked shocked

It's been years i posted that picture..

Nawa ooo shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by lasisi69(f): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
post=115346744:
Lasisi69,
Your attention is needed here brah.
All the muscles,
All the iges.
Awon eyan Mayweather kiss
I still dey laugh... cheesy cheesy

Good evening cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by harufdeen: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Edipet:
I have a small dumbbell at home plus a push-up. Is that okay for me. Because I usually feel intimidated at the gym house
no... u need more of those to gain muscle... no pain no gain...
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Flamemignon1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
yunqdady:

How do you cope with gay guys admiration and chyking?
What was the answer you were expecting?
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by deebrain(m): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Workout.

Since you are looking for size, start from light weights and increase the load as you increase the sets per exercise. Remember to stimulate rather than overtrain.

Eat a lot.

At least unlike the usual three square meals, you will be gunning for 5 to six times daily. And your eating will be at a regular time interval, eg. After Every 2-3hours, you will eat.

Sleep.

You will always make sure you get the proper amount of sleep daily. At least 5 hours a day.

Thank me later.
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by LUAN(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
mdntiri:
Welcome to the world of bodybuilding. You'd NEED KNOWLEDGE to be able to 'gym' correctly and safely. Bodybuilding is a science. Go to bodybuilding. com or Wikipedia and read up on bodybuilding/weight lifting

Do more COMPOUND EXERCISES, like bench press, squats, pull up, deadlift, etc. They work more than one body part, allow you to lift heavier weights thereby making you stronger/bigger quickly as compared to ISOLATION exercises like bicep curls, leg extensions etc

Since you won't go to the gym, build your own gym. Get metal plates from mechanics etc. Weigh them with spring balance and write their weights in kilos on each plate. The plates are very important.

Build a bench press. Get 2 adjustable dumbbells. Get another bar for barbell curls etc

Have food around. Have raw beans, raw groundnuts, make groundnut paste, etc

Read on PROPER FORM on how these exercises should be performed. Very important.
raw Bean. Can someone eat raw beans
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Chuknovski(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
Just buy whey protein
Or start with omega h3

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by mdntiri(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
LUAN:
raw Bean. Can someone eat raw beans
I'm just emphasising that he should have plentiful beans, groundnuts etc in storage for consumption
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by mdntiri(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
JaskanFactor:
if you gain weight, youre more likely to suffer knee problems that will eventually require continuous knee operation for the rest of your life. Youre are at your most beautiful just the way you are.

Its good to lift moderate weights, anything else will cause you all kinds muscle and bone damage.

A lot of people dont know that professional athletes and hardcore keep fit types end up in wheel chair as they age more than people who are not athletes .

The doctor who popularised jugging in the 70s/80s, died of heart attack before he was 70, jugging on concrete is bad for knees and dangerous for heart.

This is why they say, the best exercise is the one a 70 year old can do, anything else, and you risk doing harm to your body.
And lifting weights , gaining weight also comes with stretch marks all over your body.

Also excess food/fat in stomach eventually leads to cancer, this is why regular fasting is now getting very popular in western world as way to stay healthy.

So youre moving in the opposite direction of all currently known medical safety facts.

Working out, especially weight lifting is even the healthiest thing to do. It strengthens the bones, the heart, makes the body burn food efficiently etc etc. If a weight lifter is able to eat 'clean' healthy foods, and lift heavy weights with proper form, he's the healthiest he can be.

The use of PROPER FORM is crucial in weight lifting. It's people who use steroids etc who suffer debilitating effects of weight lifting
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by V9er: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2022
I did not say he should eat junk. I said eat more than he does normally and lift weights. A calorie surplus. He shouldn't worry about eating plenty protein or supplements or things like that. I built a good physique before I started using supplements and if you reason it sef whey protein 40k that lasts 2 months, if you use that money for food you sef go big.
Bamz:

This is not proper advice my guy.

"While a dirty bulk may be extremely effective for gaining muscle and strength quickly, its side effects include excess fat gain, feelings of sluggishness, and high cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Clean bulking promotes a controlled calorie surplus for building muscle while minimizing fat gain."

Source: Healthline.com
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by officialfestus(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin
jamilololowizzy:

Surely you can't blame this spelling on ASUU strike sad
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by LUAN(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tapout:

no it does not. When you are not at the gym, do your pushups at home.

The very first muscle mass I built, was achieved right in my bedroom during covid lockdown. It took about 3 months. Eat a lot of protein cause they assist in healing your muscles. Take some days break to allow your muscles to heal (this is actually when they get bigger)

The thing be say a lot of people no sabi workout.
wat is the right way to do workout, especially at home
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by LUAN(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Viltron:
Don't listen to anyone who is telling you some that u can't gain weight. It's a lie.

From experience, I want to tell u, skinny people build the best body.

This is what I did:

First make sure u have money for steady eating. If u are broke, then I recommend u suspend this for now.

Eat at least 4 times a day, register in a gym and work out at least three times a week if you cannot make it more

Focus on muscle building routines, forget running and cycling.

I did about 200 push ups every two days those day. You'll have to develop the habit.

Don't do 30 push ups and think u have done something. It's wasting of time.

Follow all the above and you'll gain weight fast in 2 months you'll be amazed.
200 push ups at a stretch ??
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by CrownWale93(m): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
I have a syrup you can use.
The syrup is for weight gain and you can do push exercise to build the muscle.
But the syrup naturally is for weight gain, from slim body to thick body.
My number is attached to this comment
Edipet:
Please recommend.
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by yom2(m): 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
falcon01:
Workout
lol. Work out without proper nutrition
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by yom2(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
JaskanFactor:

most athletes who end up with health problems have been secretly indulging on stimulants and steroids. Check out the disciplined ones.
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
LUAN:
200 push ups at a stretch ??
30 to 40 at a time interval of maybe 2 minutes.
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Aify147(m): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2022
Jesus is the only way

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by litaninja(m): 1:35am On Aug 04, 2022
- Full body weight training at a gym, don't be intimidated. Lift heavy, ensure your fail point is about 6-8 reps, minimum 3 sets, about 3 times a week.

- Food. You probably have crazy metabolism. No matter how much food you think you need right now, you need at least 3x of that. Proteins especially. About 6 times a day.

- Sleep. If you're a lagosian that has any form of commute, this is where you lose out. Minimum of 8 hours a day, 10 if possible.

Edipet:
Please recommend.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by uptownemmygee(m): 1:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Oniranu you wan go find bouncer work or your babe dump you because you no get muscle, oga leave muscle and acquire big bag and big gbola

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Mcslize: 1:46am On Aug 04, 2022
Edipet:
Please recommend.

Do you like beans? Eat enough fried beans with bread or with boiled Yam regularly and gym every damn day (Monday-Friday). Just be consistent. I did that some years ago. If you see my muscles that year. That's way back.

As you are eating beans, be lifting weight. Your muscles will pop out like mad.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by rumenase(m): 2:12am On Aug 04, 2022
Edipet:
Please recommend.
hit the gym, eat high protein food and make sure you’re consistent. It took me 6 months to get my dream body (check my dp)

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by yunqdady: 4:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Flamemignon1:
What was the answer you were expecting?
Huh
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by yunqdady: 4:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Theevilone:

Haven’t encountered any them before.
Guess you don't post your pix on Instagram or social media
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by yunqdady: 5:04am On Aug 04, 2022
silibaba:
after gyming always swallow one raw egg. Watch how big you become like Jonny bravo.
It's unhygienic to take raw egg
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by silibaba: 6:34am On Aug 04, 2022
yunqdady:

It's unhygienic to take raw egg

But you know he will add weight faster with it right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive / 6 Ways Sex Can Kill You And How To Avoid Them / Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.