Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way (40363 Views)

Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / 6 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight Really Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Kaysalas(m): 6:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Cousin9999:
1. Genetics play a major role in how you look. Some guys can't get big or toned without steroids.

2. Do not use steroids. They do terrible things to your body.

3. If you just want size, you can lift weights and eat more. Do the main compound lifts: squat, deadlift, benchpress, and etc. But again, this may not give you the results you want because of genetics. It could also take a good 5 years to get the body you want.

4. There's plenty of videos, guides, meal plans, and workout plans online that work. Don't do too much too soon or you could injure yourself. Listen to your body.

5. It could be fairly expensive because you usually have to eat a certain way to pack on size, e.g. lots of protein and carbs.
Hi, do protein shakes qualify as steroids?
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by AFRICANJAMAICA: 6:55am On Aug 04, 2022
post=115346744:
Lasisi69,
Your attention is needed here brah.
All the muscles,
All the iges.
Awon eyan Mayweather kiss

Uncle trash

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by yunqdady: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2022
silibaba:

But you know he will add weight faster with it right?
He should boil it
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by falcon01: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2022
yom2:
lol. Work out without proper nutrition
we are Africans! We don't need nutrition.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Sambaby7640: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Wingscloud:
Nairaland is where most of my people are!
K
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by iammolise(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2022
Gaining weight has more to do with ur calorie target, however gaining healthy weight would have to be met with well calculated meal plan otherwise u'll chunk in more sugar fat than lean mucsles. 2. Workout like mad, no laziness, no excuses, use whatever u have available, with a dumbell at ur space u could incorperate several compound excercises that'll get u to hypertrophy in an hour or less depending on how serious u are. U have to want it enough to get it... No pain no gain. Peace.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
More workout more food
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by silibaba: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
yunqdady:

He should boil it
it doesn't work that way.
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by LogicBomb8: 12:17am On Aug 05, 2022
Theevilone:

Hit the gym bro, is going to be discouraging initially because your not going to see the effect on the first one or two weeks and it comes with some body pains.

Use the gym morning and evening if possible, with few times you will use/ accustomed to it.

Eat healthy too.

Check out the two pics I sent and see what I look like.
nice bro what are your routine and how do you manage the body pains
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Theevilone(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2022
LogicBomb8:
nice bro what are your routine and how do you manage the body pains

I just do random programs. I followed and watch each of Lazar Angelov’s YouTube videos .

It was very helpful and encouraging, to me he has the best body.

For the pains, it’s just for a while, I have never taken pain relieve for a day.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Nonam: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Edipet:
Please recommend.

It is very esoensive. But pls, don't use drugs, it will damage your immunity.

Eat lot of meat
Eat lot of bread
Eat rice
Rest a lot.
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Edipet(m): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Eat chicken and drink quality milk daily.
Then hit the gym.
Avoid steroids
please what is quality milk, is peaks fullcream among?
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Edipet(m): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

1. Add fish to your diet. Eat it at least thrice a week for..... maybe forever.

It will affect your Gene and fundamental makeup. The things you do henceforth may have better responses on you.

2. Also be more frequent with yoghurt, but you could stop this after a while.

www.nigeriaeconomist.com | Nigeria Economist
like any species of fish?? Fresh and dry which is better?
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Gangster1ms: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Edipet:
please what is quality milk, is peaks fullcream among?
Yes
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Edipet(m): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Theevilone:

Hit the gym bro, is going to be discouraging initially because your not going to see the effect on the first one or two weeks and it comes with some body pains.

Use the gym morning and evening if possible, with few times you will use/ accustomed to it.

Eat healthy too.

Check out the two pics I sent and see what I look like.
how long have you been working out. You have a great muscle

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Edipet(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
meobizy:
I will come to this thread in the next three years, and OP would not perform a single push-up. Mscheew. Pointless thread. I’ve seen many like these and eight years later the person doesn’t attempt anything. Nairalanders, being Nigerians, love mediocrity.
I have started, am on it bro.
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Edipet(m): 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hypnotise:
Eat 3,000 calories or more
Spaghetti x 1 daily
Blend avocado, milk, peanut butter and banana to make a smoothie x 1 or 2ice daily
You’ll surely add weight
spaghetti and Rice, which one has more calories??
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Hypnotise: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Edipet:
spaghetti and Rice, which one has more calories??
It’s spaghetti
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Edipet(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
litaninja:
- Full body weight training at a gym, don't be intimidated. Lift heavy, ensure your fail point is about 6-8 reps, minimum 3 sets, about 3 times a week.

- Food. You probably have crazy metabolism. No matter how much food you think you need right now, you need at least 3x of that. Proteins especially. About 6 times a day.

- Sleep. If you're a lagosian that has any form of commute, this is where you lose out. Minimum of 8 hours a day, 10 if possible.

thanks man
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by meobizy(f): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Edipet:
We will see.
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Morenzy15: 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Do some exercises, eat well and carbs. You can as well get the Revoflex Extreme Kits. If you need it, we sell.

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by nairabacks(f): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
kiddkash:
anabolic steroids

brainstormng@gmail.com

https:///2348188375728

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Theevilone(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2022
Edipet:
how long have you been working out. You have a great muscle

I have not been constant for the past five years but the cuts and shape are still there full time but I have reduced in size tho.

I archived the shape under a year and, mine was very noticeable from the first few months.
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by LogicBomb8: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2022
Goodnigga:
I do twenty minutes full body work out every day and it is working fine. But eat alot like people say so that as your muscles shred they can easily build up back
what type of work out covers full body?
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by LogicBomb8: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
wunmi590:

Dey carry ewedu leave cheesy
how do u mean
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by Nastydroid(m): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Farid24224:
Firstly, it depends on what you actually want, lean body mass or bulking up...The first one is quite simple, you get ripped with light muscle and you would gain weight too...The latter is different, you gonna look big and huge, not necessarily ripped and you would definitely gain weight...My advice for you is to go for the Calisthenics workout, (that's the first one).. Started it last month and am seeing alot of progress, it's less expensive compared to the other one and less demanding..
Am a part of a basketball team and weight have always being my problem so as a basketballer, you can't be too big to move faster and be more agile, that's why I chose Calisthenics...
Good luck!!
can you share your Calisthenics routine?
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by dyrane(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2022
Nastydroid:
can you share your Calisthenics routine?

Wouldn’t advice you to do calisthenics if you want to gain muscle though.
Calisthenics aims at strength and endurance, getting big doing calisthenics is somewhat like side effect

If you want to get big get a bodybuilding workout program with plenty exercise variations. You do not even want to aim for lean muscle right now as you’re trying to get big. You should look for mass and bulk, that’s where diet comes in.
If you’re an ectomorph, eat like a thief and at the same time be working out like a barbarian.
You’ll get big in no time. Avoid cardio exercises. at most once or twice a week.

Get enough of rest also.
I’ve done this countless times and it has always worked.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by meobizy(f): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Edipet:
Wey the muscle?
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by AbigailPen(f): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Anxiety is one of the number of psychological disorders. It is a disorder because it is a disturbing condition that comes with disrupting symptoms.

Before it becomes a generalized anxiety disorder,
Before it gets into a chronic anxiety disorder, there are several ways you can help your anxiety.
Unfortunately, these helping mechanisms can not be a lasting solution, just the way taking alcohol cannot solve that problem of yours.

Psychotherapy among others is what can proffer a long-lasting solution to psychological disorders but these DIY can help you feel good at the moment until you find a therapist, are willing to consult the service of a therapist or have the finance to pay for the service of a therapist.

I believe this DIY will be helpful to you today.
Stay safe
Stays happy
Stay hopeful
Sending you loads of love, hugs, healing and health.

I care�

Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by pat077: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Hypnotise:

It’s spaghetti
what about noodles?
Re: I Want To Build Muscle And Gain Weight, What Is The Fastest Way by HassieMalcomson(f): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2022
Here are some tips to build muscles rapidly:

- First of all, you need to expand your training duration and reduce the break period between intervals.

- Similarly, you should increase the intake of protein and lean should be your preference. High-protein items could be salmon, eggs, chicken, shrimp, pork, lean beef, tuna and wild catfish. Keep in mind, I am referring to wild catfish, you shouldn't mix it with farmed catfish.

- In addition, the use of SARMs is also getting popular among athletes and people who want a muscular body. It is definitely safe to use compared to steroids. Indeed, SARMs from top brands can help you in gaining quality muscle mass and reduce the recovery duration. Hopefully, you will consider using SARMs after taking the advice of a GP.

- Also, don't forget that you have to increase your calorie intake rather than reduce it. However, the food items that you are using should be according to the suggested diet plan.

- It is also important to take proper sleep and avoid staying awake late at night.

Best of luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) / Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel / COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.