Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement (4280 Views)

Buhari, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, 10 Northern Governors Ride Through Yola / Manifesto: Tinubu’s 10 Promises To Nigerians / Orji Kalu: APC Chairman, Adamu, NWC To Present Lawan To Buhari For Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by richie240: 2:12am On Aug 02, 2022
Ndi-Igbos and lies ehn?
You create a thread to spread fake news even create fake senator Datti Yusuf twitter account to consolidate d lies and still upload a video totally unrelated to the topic of d thread.

These guys are terrible!

With the shamelessness with which they lie with boldface, nobody can convince me that up.to a million igbos died in d civil war talkless of 3 million....never!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by Jajasabali(m): 2:14am On Aug 02, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Mx1m_7_Uk
Osuofia Rejects Tinubu's N10 Million Naira For Endorsement

Nollywood Actor, Nkem Owoh Reportedly Rejects N10 Million Offer To Endorse Tinubu for President.
#BreakingNews: Nollywood Actor, Nkem Owoh Reportedly Rejects N10 Million Offer To Endorse 'Tinubu'

Popular Nollywood actor, Nkem Owoh, aka Osuọfia has reportedly rejected an N10 Million offer to endorse Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential candidate ahead of the 2023 Presidential election.

According to sources, the Veteran Nollywood Actor said N10 Million cannot buy his endorsement as 2023 is critical for the collective good of all citizens and would NEVER be sold.

It was learned that Osuofia was offered the usual 5 million Naira for endorsement of the candidate, but he refused. Even when the offer was doubled on account of his worth, he still refused.

According to him, not everybody is amenable to the persuasiveness of money.
Fake newz
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by Jajasabali(m): 2:15am On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu people bring this things out and later use against Peter Obi
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by KanwuliaExtra: 2:20am On Aug 02, 2022
Oooooooooh!
He should have collected the damn money, endorsed his IRAGBIJI wrinkled ar$$$ and voted for another candidate jor!!!

1 Like

Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by kingthreat(m): 5:05am On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu should forget about influencing Igbo votes. He should concentrate on non-Igbo votes.
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by Dadadididacontr: 5:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
Bola Tinubu, the only Governor whom his sworn enemies admit he was the best and acknowledge his brilliance. God bless Jagaban and lovers of Tinubu.

2023 is the destiny.

God bless the Yorubas who truly believes in their value and does not want to become a slave to the fellow Tribes in Nigeria.

Yoruba, eronu.

Omo eni koni sedi bebere, ka fileke sidi omo elomi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by tamdun: 6:19am On Aug 02, 2022
odduduwa:
Even olu Jacobs can't lace osuofias shoes
This one here is a kid
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by tamdun: 6:21am On Aug 02, 2022
Op, where in ur video did osuofia said Tinubu gave him 10m?
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by agadez007(m): 6:35am On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu is shameless,mayhaps he thinks osuofia is part of those lazy youths that come to his house to beg for food

2 Likes

Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by kingjis: 6:50am On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=Chinkoalhaji34 post=115296548]Tinubu the greatest politician out of Nigeria in this current republic. The man that instill fear in the mid of the opposition and a man that turn his haters mad with envy. He will be our next president 2023 by God's will.[/quote

Don't be a failure like your parents,be obident so you will be blessed
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by Sannisege: 6:54am On Aug 02, 2022
No be only 10 million na one trillion una go see. These are sort of senseless news making the rounds in Eastern Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by SocialJustice: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2022
derecho:
Can Tinubu be this shameless?
Yes, he's more than shameless. He's desperation on overdrive.
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by chandini435: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2022
If you for a second think that there is a modicum of truth in the BS up there then your school fees were paid in vain.If you for a second think that there is a modicum of truth in the BS up there then your school fees were paid in vain....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by odduduwa: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2022
Mikolo70:

You are out of your mind... If i dey with aswear all your dirty teeth for comot..
lol Yoruba and mouth I hope you know you are talking to an Igbo boy, we all know the tribe with the loudest noise but no action
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by odduduwa: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2022
tamdun:

This one here is a kid
Olu Jacobs that never reached the top of his career , I think you are kid here , I bet you , you watched more osuofias movies than Jacobs
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by BATified2023: 11:36am On Aug 02, 2022
Trapnews,this is d ipob propaganda n madness I am talking about

Just imagine igbos created fake account with a totally unrelated video just imagine people who want to give us leader

People who can’t b trusted with anything,people who see being mischievous as a normal thing

People who believe once things don’t go their way everything must scatter,how will governance b under this man?

Meaning there will b no opposition n we must believe anything they tell us even if we can see it’s all lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
odduduwa:
Even olu Jacobs can't lace osuofias shoes
shockedshocked rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by odduduwa: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

shockedshocked rubbish
Are you okay
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by Kelsmatuc(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jayinyourdreams:
Urchins come and defend your boss grin

The cassava tiff wants to bribe everybody in Nigeria.

Someone should make provision for bucket let urchins wail and cry into it grin
let me see how Tinubu will even win Lagos except if there's gonna be war or thugs on that day
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by Bluev: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
I am not surprise at all, if they can hire Bishops then what they can not influence does not exist.
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by Dynmyt: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
all this propaganda to bring down Tinubu by you igbo will fail as Ojukwu failed elections after he killed you people ancestors

who's Osoufia that Tinubu will be paying 10m when many celebrities endorse him because he was part of their success stories in Lagos

if igbo in shout yeast abuse Tinubu, is understandable but is annoying for Igbo who benefited from Tinubu free education legacy and free health care to be abusing him, this shows Igbo are generally ingrate
Free education and free healthcare abi? If you ever paid school fees or medical bills in lagos, your life will become tinubu's manifesto in Jesus Mighty name Amen.
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Dynmyt:

Free education and free healthcare abi? If you ever paid school fees or medical bills in lagos, your life will become tinubu's manifesto in Jesus Mighty name Amen.

I never paid one penny, may your life be the way Peter obi rule anambra for 8years in Jesus name, Amen

emotional cretin, ipob iidiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by Dynmyt: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

I never paid one penny, may your life be the way Peter obi rule anambra for 8years in Jesus name, Amen

emotional cretin, ipob iidiot
Useless urchin, shameless liar... Why did u not say amen to my prayers... May you never taste any better food dan agbado and cassava all ur life.
Pitiable waste of space.
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dynmyt:

Useless urchin, shameless liar... Why did u not say amen to my prayers... May you never taste any better food dan agbado and cassava all ur life.
Pitiable waste of space.

I will say amen if you can say amen to your life to be the way Peter obi rule Anambra state

you ipob terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by Newton2024: 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
infohenry:
Exactly may problem with this man, he believes money will always get him what he want. All this bragging about structure is nothing but so much trust in his ability to use his money to influence the outcome of the election.
Tinubu trust his money more than he trust any other thing. Money is his gods.
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by Newton2024: 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Salewa97:
May god continue to bless Tinubu. BAT/SHET23 is still a goal.
Isaiah 5:20-21
Egbe ni fun awọn ti npè ibi ni rere, ati rere ni ibi, ti nfi okùnkun ṣe imọlẹ, ati imọlẹ ṣe okùnkun: ti nfi ikorò pe adùn, ati adùn pe ikorò!
Egbe ni fun awọn ti nwọn gbọ́n li oju ara wọn, ti nwọn si mọ̀ oye li oju ara wọn!

Isaiah 5:20-21
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by Dynmyt: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

I will say amen if you can say amen to your life to be the way Peter obi rule Anambra state

you ipob terrorist
Tinubu rchin*.. See how seadogs do ur fave dirty. Ndi ara...
Mods i cant type rchin in peace again? Why can't y'all modify 'ipob' to something else? Bias set of people
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dynmyt:

Tinubu rchin*.. See how seadogs do ur fave dirty. Ndi ara...
Mods i cant type rchin in peace again? Why can't y'all modify 'ipob' to something else? Bias set of people

writing jargons with confidence, cry cry baby

I await how you people will destroy east as you're slicing your kinswoman vagina because of mnk foolish imprisonment
Re: Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement by Dynmyt: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

writing jargons with confidence, cry cry baby

I await how you people will destroy east as you're slicing your kinswoman vagina because of mnk foolish imprisonment
Are u not tired... Skull miner executive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Of Aisha Ahmad - The Only Deputy CBN Governor We Know. / Bandits Killed Over 750 Civilians, Kidnapped 45 From Schools In 2023 / Mimiko Declared Gov. Of Ondo State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.