Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Study In China! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Study In China! (825 Views)

If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here / Foshan Sourcing Agent, Foshan Interpreter, Guangzhou Interpreter In China / Best E-commerce Site That Allows You To Shop In China & Uk From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In China! by AFROASIA(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2011
Hello Everyone,

I've just been appointed by a Provincial level school in China ( central region of China) to help in recruiting students from Africa who are interested in studying in China. I want to test run this new venture by recruiting at least 10 students for them before finalizing my contract terms with them.
If you are interested in studying in China ( Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D, 1 year language course, vocational/skill training program)
Please feel free to talk further with me . I am directly paid by the school hence, won't charge you any agency fee. You will directly pay the tuition and other fees to the school when you arrive China ( after all paperwork has been done from here, and you have presented it for visa at the embassy of China near you)

Our university can also organize a special skill or vocational training short course for a group of students, such course will be based on the direct skill and technical needs of the group.

NB: Usually the fees range in Chinese schools are in the below range
1 year language study: $2500 / YEAR ( excluding things like, accommodation, feeding, books, insurance)
Bachelor Degree: $2,600- $4,000/ YEAR ( excluding other expenses)
Postgraduate: $3,000-$5,000/YEAR (same as above)
Ph.D. : $3,000-$6,000 (same as above)

Actual cost will be supplied to you based on the course or program you applied for.

If you are genuinely interested and can afford the cost, please get in touch with me for further talks.
e.mail : chinaafricaeducationcoop@hotmail.com

Thanks
Tommy

(1) (Reply)

Jeggings - Bulk Sale - Directly From Uk / I Need Loan For Export Business, I Have Collateral. Can Anyone Advice Me Pls. / Building Ur Own Genuine Online Business With Ease!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.