Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi (22766 Views)

You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls / Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by MrPADDY(m): 6:37am On Aug 02, 2022
If you didn't say it, who would?
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Doyou2019: 6:38am On Aug 02, 2022
Peter Obi is the sanest choice out there. He's no saint, but he is way better than the old crooks contesting this election.

Sometimes I dey shame for Pa Lai when at international meetings, he appears on the podium with much younger ministers from other countries for photo-shoots. Not a good look checking out the generational gulf if you ask me grin

Just imagine having another geriatric, after Pa Buhari, piloting the affairs of this nation for another 8 years. No be die be that!

7 Likes

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by daygee12: 6:40am On Aug 02, 2022
M
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Lanretoye(m): 6:40am On Aug 02, 2022
Baba Ahmed koor,iya Shukura ni

1 Like

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by anonimi: 6:40am On Aug 02, 2022
nyiamfrank:
Eve Sowore himself will say such because he knows that Peter Obi is better than olladem candidates

Really
Is Sowore ignorant of Obi's failures and fraudulent thieving ways ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by michoim(m): 6:42am On Aug 02, 2022
Nonsense . Because they make you the deputy..hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by EMONFASHION65: 6:43am On Aug 02, 2022
EXPIRED ALREADY AND HAS CONTINUED TO LOOSE HIS POPULARITY ON A DAILY BASIS.THE NORTHERNER KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT HE WANTS THE TICKET OF APC AT ALL COSTS, JUST GAVE IT TO HIM AND ABANDONED HIM. ONLY SOUTH WEST CAN'T GIVE HIM PRESIDENCY.
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by anonimi: 6:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Kennitrust:
“In Obi/Baba-Ahmed ticket, I see intellect, character, competence, and capacity; I see integrity and humility. I see patriotism; I see dynamism. I see enviable and verifiable track-record; I see attainable visions; I see hope for the Nigeria of our founding dreams; I see a democratic revolution whose time has come. This move is consistent with my politics. I never allow the mere exigencies of ethnicity, religion, or party affiliation to becloud my judgment.

You need to consult an ophthalmologist to correct your vision urgently.

1 Like

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by handsomeyinka(m): 6:44am On Aug 02, 2022
U mean Petr Cech?
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by ogub(m): 6:44am On Aug 02, 2022
It's evident for the discerning.
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Dubaku543: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2022
michoim:
Nonsense . Because they make you the deputy..hypocrite
I sense plain jealousy!!! Who do una this thing Nigerians?
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by daygee12: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2022
ericendurance1:
Peter Obi still has not contravened his principles. He is against use of public funds to buy or charter private jet for public jobs we understand that.
But if someone supports his campaign efforts in his own way(private jet) just like all of us are doing Peter Obi has no choice but to accept.

So what did he do with the state money then, because we have people like Goodwill Akpabio as at that time and they performed excellently well in Akwa ibom. U People just follow Obi blindly without anything to show for it
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Wallade(m): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byd27P6hySQ

There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi - Baba-Ahmed

No one among the other candidates is more suited to lead Nigeria than Peter Obi. No one has as much experience. - Yusuf Baba-Ahmed, vice-presidential candidate of the Labour party

These politicians can be annoying and arrogant. Why would you conclude that you are the only one that should be president, out of all the lot?

What makes you think you are better or the best of everyone? It is just selfish and entitlement mentality on display.
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by EMONFASHION65: 6:47am On Aug 02, 2022
Steven809:
The most qualified to deliver this nation is Ashiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu.
That is my unapologetic opinion.
Baba Ahmad is just marketing his principal.

Please, vote wisely
VOTING WISELY MEANS VOTING PETER OBI AND YOU KNOW IT.BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING PAID, DON'T WORRY TAKE THE MONEY AND BE OBEDIENT.

1 Like

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by kingyakos: 6:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
Tinubu my president come 2023. God bless our own darling Jagaban!

Let the 86yrs old man be your family president or village head.

4 Likes

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 02, 2022
We don't need biafra president.

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Obojuju: 6:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Peter Obi is wining this election. H e will be the next president of Nigeria. This crook call Tinubu who believe it is his turn to be president will never succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Peter Obi is the solution to Nigeria many many problems that the evil party, APC, created ..

Peter obi is our next President

2 Likes

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by elivtjackson5(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
Tinubu my president come 2023. God bless our own darling Jagaban!
show us his real face and where's his certificates?

God bless Peter Obi Tinubu 86 years old.

1 Like

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by RealLagosBoy: 6:49am On Aug 02, 2022
Buhari is a failure and Tinubu will be a disaster

1 Like

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2022
Eleven01:
We don't need biafra president.
This line is already stale , stop already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by chrisobi1: 6:49am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
Bola Tinubu, the only Governor whom his sworn enemies admit he was the best and acknowledge his brilliance. God bless Jagaban and lovers of Tinubu.

2023 is the destiny.
You this people now, not that we always insult you guys ooo but it’s just that we always tell u guys the truth, u guys are very dumb, it’s not insult it’s facts. Someone that spent hundreds of billions to win just a primary and is willing to spend more at the main event, u think will be truthful ones he gets there? A faulty foundation is a faulty foundation, no building can stand on a faulty foundation.
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by byteem: 6:49am On Aug 02, 2022
As per funding me I will support once I can confirm the funds is going to labour campaign for obi. I will contribute
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Truth is always relevant. We know your plans. Continue to agitate to leave Nigeria, we prefer that, than to live with enemies within.
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Alajiki(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2022
Does this man know the definition of experience?

SMH
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Lovenorth: 6:52am On Aug 02, 2022
It's suicidal to bring ipob terrorist as our president
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by athaboi(f): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2022
PandoraObi:
Even Sowore deputy will say such
Hwfa bros....how much are you being paid?
Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by RealLagosBoy: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2022
Watch and see how Tinubu Urchins will come and litter this thread now.

Meanwhile Tinubu is gradually developing partial stroke.

Re: Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi by Alajiki(m): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The line is not stale. Let Biafrans go and be president in Potopoto Republic. After all, to them, Nigeria is a zoo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party / EFCC Announces 16-year Probe Into Saraki’s Activities, Says It’s Not Political / Embezzled Funds: Bamidele Akpan, Sacked NANS President Under Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.