Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding (60255 Views)

Davido Don Lean Finish” – Reactions As Cubana Chiefpriest’s Shares Video Of The / Fans React As Cubana Chief Priest Shares Photo Of Himself At A Shrine / Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by dodgelord: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
MERCY CHINWO REACTS AS CUBANA CHIEF PRIEST SETS TO SHUT DOWN HER WEDDING

Popular Nigerian singer Mercy Chinwo who is getting set to tie the knot has reacted to the announcement made by celebrity barman Pascal Chibuike Okechukwu, otherwise known as Cubana Chief Priest, regarding her wedding ceremony.

Recall that Mercy Chinwo held her introduction ceremony with her fiance, Pastor Blessed of Water Brooks church.

The singer was the talk of the internet since she announced her engagement to the man of God on social media.

Reacting to the video of Mercy Chinwo’s introduction ceremony, Cubana Chief Priest asked her to prepare as he would attend her wedding.

He wrote: I Dey come your wedding, hope you re ready!!!!

Mercy Chinwo reacted to the comment with a laughing and dancing emoji, indicating that she is anticipating his presence at her wedding.

She wrote: @cubana_chiefpriest ����‍♂️�‍♂️������

Eralier Mercy Chinwo stunned many when she announced her engagement to a Lagos Pastor, Pastor Blessed of Waterbrooks, where singer and actor Banky W also worship.

A delighted Mercy Chinwo shared the news online with a photoshoot of their moments together. She also captioned the photos with a heartwarming message.

She wrote: “I am blessed to be blessed with the blessed official. The thoughts of doing the next phase and the rest phase of my life with you makes the blessing more real… I love you Sweet”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/allure.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/mercy-chinwo-reacts-as-cubana-chief-priest-sets-to-shut-down-her-wedding/%3ffbclid=IwAR3-v30JLduRskDgrc68pXBkg8nVUmsdzwVfJud-TdsGzPXjycg_v1GUMX8&amp

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Totilopussylick(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
I hate romance section with passion sad tongue tongue tongue

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Youngwiz71(m): 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
After the brother will tell us he loves her like a sister.... Chai

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by gozmok1(m): 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
she is like a sister to me��

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Artiiclebeast: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2022
Aww...Mercy...I would have made it to your wedding too if I was around.

You have been a blessing and I just can't stop loving you for who you are.

A free spirit indeed...

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Jayrockk: 12:05am On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
nobody force u come here bros, na u carry urself come

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Chloraseptic: 12:09am On Aug 02, 2022
A country with very very poor citizens, yet some of the richest pastors are here, highest paid politicians are here and some people like Cubana Chief Priest has money to throw around when probably some members of his family are among the poor citizens.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by dodgelord: 12:40am On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by robinso01(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2022
Does it affect the price of food? If not,i don't care

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Blupen(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Why?
you don't believe in love?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Hushbingo: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2022
Hmmm

Nairaland with old news sha... Since last week o

Anyway, we can help you build a website forum that is more matured than Nairaland. With video upload function, profile verification, payment methods like Instagram videos process, even integrated as app for as low as 50k

1 Like

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Wintertime: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2022
Hh
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by MrRhymes101(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2022
This babe the always remind me of Chidinma(miss kedike). I wish say na gospel music blow her she for still dey very relevant by now. circular music no just fit her kind of person, e better as she come back to gospel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by MuslimIgbo: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2022
grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Quest7777: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2022
But is Cubana Chief Priest not a sinner? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by EzeNdigboONE: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2022
cool

Na for all these kind things dem dey see our brothers undecided
SHOWOFFS

-PETROL IS NOW 180

-NNPC WAS SOLD TO SOME PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS (POLITICIANS) 2 WEEKS AGO....

-UNIVERSITY STAFF ON STRIKE FOR 734TH DAYS SINCE 2015

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by dodgelord: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Habbibi7:

get your MTN DATA as low as
 • 500mb for ₦200
 • 1gb for ₦350
 • 1.5gb for ₦650
 • 2gb for ₦700
 • 3gb for ₦1000
 • 4gb for ₦1300
 • 5gb for ₦1500
 • 10gb for ₦2500

AIRTEL
 • 300mb for ₦200
 • 500mb for ₦250
 • 1gb for ₦500
 • 2gb for ₦950
 • 3gb for ₦1300
 • 5gb for ₦1950
 • 10gb for ₦3500

Call or chat me on Whatsapp@ 0
Ó 8 / / 5 7 ³ ³ ⁴ 6 /

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Ancecoker(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2022
grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Akerele44(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Totilopussylick:

But if they offer u free kpekus u go happy

Onyara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by WhizdomXX(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2022
Glory!
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by pyyxxaro: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2022
Hope she invited Portable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by NoToTerrorists: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2022
Hmm
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Houseofglam7(f): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2022
cool
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by NoToTerrorists: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:
But is Cubana Chief Priest not a sinner?
grin
Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by Naugotaya19: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Here are the 40 Luckiest People caught On Camera grin
One mumu almost died where he was trying to catch goat.. but na God save d olodo grin

Watch the Full Video smiley
Don’t forget to Like and Subscribe grin

40 Luckiest People CAUGHT on Camera | JayJay YT Reacts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_laqzHDcm8

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by SouthSouth1914: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2022
Where did Cubans chieft priest said he would “Shut down her wedding”??

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Chinwo Reacts As Cubana Chief Priest Sets To Shut Down Her Wedding by IbileIfe: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Pastors preach against night clubs, money rituals, drugs and prostitutes, but they rush to collect the blood money with shouts of HALLELUJAH!
Their hypocrisy is demonic.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids / Jane Dolapo: Wizkid And His Mother Pictured Together (Fun Photo) / Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.