Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. (43714 Views)

Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader:rejoinder / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President / Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by yahmohy27: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Toneypen247:
Interesting
Peter Obi and his vice have pledged to revitalise the economy but there we have a presidential candidate offering Agbado as an incentive for the dispiteful nature of the country's security system and economy.

We need to get it right this time around. Zambians took the bold step and now, they can see the result. Although not perfect, their labour was not in vain.

Join the moving train and secure your future and that of your children. There is hope for a better tomorrow with Peter Obi and Yusuf

kindly check my signature below for your academic writing service
No,I think is better we vote out Buhari and vote in Tinubu.
Ipob man may not make it , because his people said there would not be elections in the east, so let us not waste our votes
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by nesphil(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nigerian youths should wake up to the reality, lets vote out this incompetent, clueless, and failed APC government. And vote in someone that will rescue us from this economic decay.
We can't continue like this.
Buhari is ai big FAILURE!
SteveDGreat:
A Zambian Lady Feminist Witch @DonCorleANN has taken to twitter to express her gratitude after Zambian Youths decided to vote out a repressive Government which has ushered in tremendous Changes in Zambia.

@DonCorleANN tweet.

https://twitter.com/DonCorleANN/status/1554037520198995968?t=Lj3Epw46WpyoEbXBzva5wg&s=19

1 Like

Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Oberhiri141(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Johnny147147:

Oniovo na real matter o. Check the meaning of ur name u nor go fear naa. The more e dey high the more we climb
Climb go where. Mctheew, No give me false hope
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by yahmohy27: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Coolsperm:
Don't mind brainless Tinubu supporters, the good qestion is what is the difference between Buhari and Tinubu ? Just tell me
Buhar was a soldier , Tinubu was not
Buhari is a Fulani man , Tinubu is a yoruba man
Buhari is from the north, Timubu is the from the West etc
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by ZombieSlayer1: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:
This is why we have to vote someone very competent like tinubu for 2023 and see Zambian currency learning behind naira....

Only this man called tinubu can make us achieve greatness again
Una get sense at all?
No be this same Tinubu who brought this calamitous government into power twice?
Same Tinubu who was saying Buhari's government will make $1 = ₦1?
Don't let me curse you this morning
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
sukkot:
really ? bank rate ?

Yes, official exchange rate is 426
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

I don't know.

What is the standard of living of people in the largest economy in Africa?

What is the standard of living in Zambia?

Zambia ranks among the countries with highest levels of poverty and inequality globally. More than 58% of Zambia's 16.6 million people earn less than the international poverty line of $1.90 per day (compared to 41% across Sub-Saharan Africa) and three quarters of the poor live in rural areas.
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Believeintruth: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:
This is why we have to vote someone very competent like tinubu for 2023 and see Zambian currency learning behind naira....

Only this man called tinubu can make us achieve greatness again

please abeg stop all this? Which is this how is Tinubu competent?
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Otasikwe(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Johnny147147:
A dollar will be #1,500 before Buhari leaves office
1,500k for a dollar?

Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by LiveWithIt: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Una get sense at all?
No be this same Tinubu who brought this calamitous government into power twice?
Same Tinubu who was saying Buhari's government will make $1 = ₦1?
Don't let me curse you this morning
Seems like curse reign supreme in your lineage enjoy your curses and live in it
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by LiveWithIt: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Believeintruth:

please abeg stop all this? Which is this how is Tinubu competent?
How is he not competent?
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Amosa7: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
SmartPolician:
Zambia has a population of about 18 million with voting population of about 9 million.

On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of over 200 million with a voting strength of nearly 100 million people.

Of the large number, a huge fraction is uneducated and poor. This means that politicians can easily influence their decisions with gifts and money. Nigeria, without mincing words, is in a deep mess and achieving the feat that Zambia has achieved is difficult (if not impossible).

That's why many people argue that this country should be divided so we can better manage our differences. People are easier to manage when they have similar beliefs and small in number. But then, such calls are always greeted with threats of war.
pls com out straight, IPOB is dah u ??
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by judedwriter(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Johnny147147:

God forbid!
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Timetravel88: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
SmartPolician:
Zambia has a population of about 18 million with voting population of about 9 million.

On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of over 200 million with a voting strength of nearly 100 million people.

Of the large number, a huge fraction is uneducated and poor. This means that politicians can easily influence their decisions with gifts and money. Nigeria, without mincing words, is in a deep mess and achieving the feat that Zambia has achieved is difficult (if not impossible).

That's why many people argue that this country should be divided so we can better manage our differences. People are easier to manage when they have similar beliefs and small in number. But then, such calls are always greeted with threats of war.

God bless you, division is the only way forward

1 Like

Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Billygee2u: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
millhouse:
Agbadorians will not like this
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Believeintruth: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:

How is he not competent?

Someone who advised Buhari during Covid lockdown to print more notes to counter inflation, some one whose reply to growing the economy is to recruit youths into the army and feed them with Agbado and Cassava. This is clearly someone who is not in tune with the problems of the country.
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by PandoraObi: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
iSense247:
tinubu rented urchins will always defend failure
I think they swear for all of una
Tufiaaaaaa
May bandits locate you you soon. Maybe you can regain your senses.
Ask whatsoever you want to be your portion, I am less concern, you ask for bandit attack you will get it and more.
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Grandmeister(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
PandoraObi:
Please if you know you can't comment with your home training, kindly ignore my comments, I didn't mention you in my comments
You deserve no decorum! So shut it! If Liberia has poor leadership like you claim then how is it that even in such poor leadership they still have a stronger currency than yours? What does that now make the Nigerian leadership under apc? You guys will always turn logic upside down and sink to record low in order to sell your bad markets. Apc is bad market!
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by SmartPolician: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Amosa7:
pls com out straight, IPOB is dah u ??

No, Oduduwa Republic
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Johnny147147: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Climb go where. Mctheew, No give me false hope

If u know u know
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Johnny147147: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
bewla:
why we come they blame bubu

Instead of the law maker and the executive

grin grin grin

Who be the executive? grin
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Johnny147147: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Comedian2019:

If allowed, Cassava and Agbado man will take it to #5,000 per $.

grin grin grin

Savage

But u know, Agbado's neva gonna happen

1 Like

Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Arysexy:

Did you read before commenting?

Their currency made the highest recovery to dollar in Africa.

Compare the present rate with the value before the govt they kicked out.

In our case, it's a continuous download fall of Naira.

Under GEJ it was 216 in parallel market, today under Buhari irresponsible govt it's 750.

Oga ,
Same with Sierra Leone . From 1.4M Leones to 100 dollars before to 1400.

Naira case no be here,na from another side .
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by LikeAking: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=hrykanu231 post=115307091]

Abeg I no understand economics weda in it's micro or macro form. Abeg explain to me and ma guys.
T for thanks[/quote

In reality nothing as changed... Go ask Ghana ppl.
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by sukkot: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Okonandmary:

Yes, official exchange rate is 426
ahhh thank you
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by lereinter(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hyperchi:
1 Zambia money na 23naira imaging.
Bad leaders na real problem

Wetin nigeria wan use Zambia money do?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Okonandmary:

Zambia ranks among the countries with highest levels of poverty and inequality globally. More than 58% of Zambia's 16.6 million people earn less than the international poverty line of $1.90 per day (compared to 41% across Sub-Saharan Africa) and three quarters of the poor live in rural areas.

You still haven't answered my question.

Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by lereinter(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Johnny147147:

This would have been inconsequential if nigeria wasn't an importing nation
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Ppp1p: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Peter obi will do the same soon
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

It is better than zambia
Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Okonandmary:

It is better than zambia

Re: Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. by lexy2014: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Okonandmary:

It is better than zambia

still haven't answered my question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hurricane Irma: Largest Evacuation, 6Million Are Ordered To Leave Florida(Pics) / Hoërskool Jan Viljoen School Fight: Racism As White & Black Students Clash / Top5 Men Who Might Be Richer Than The World Government: By Postingday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.