Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) (38306 Views)

Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) / Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nigerian police and wickedness....
Re: Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) by toluleke(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Comedian2019:

How about the rest of Nigerians? Are they not passing through the same hardship? Imagine the number of employable adults who don't have a job. Do you expect them to also start misbehaving?

It cut across all phases of Nigeria Banditry, drugs and other vices are on the high side, to curb this menace from police force they need orientation and conducive environment

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) by therealMcCain: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Splitmind:
Don't rush to attack the policemen, instead ask what the man did to provoke him.

Please can you give 2 scenarios that will justify the actions of this policeman?

Kindly give an example of what someone can do that will justify being beaten by any law enforcement agent
Re: Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Splitmind:

I don't cater to the mob, I am an independent thinker.

Oh I see... Kudos!!!
Re: Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) by Ppp1p: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) by throwawaywriter: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nigerian police are the worst of the worst of the worst.

Each time I hear one has met a violent end, I take a shot of champagne.

Bleep the NPF.
Re: Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) by EwebSolution: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
wahala for nigerian police.....they need to be well trained jare

Re: Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) by MtDave55: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
I thought there is periodic psychic test for Nigerian Armed men, why is this Lunatic not identify and sent to the psychiatry?
Re: Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) by kelspinall(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
is this how police works, what's wrong with this fraustrated idiot..
Re: Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) by fashrola(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2022
Most of the police vans has machete......even with axe sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mad Man Destroys ATM With Hammer, Customers Take To Their Heels / DSS Reveals Top Kidnappers Arrested In 2017 - Channels TV / Policeman Shoots Abia Revenue Officials, Kills One (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.