Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday (41271 Views)

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Eniitankorede: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
lexy2014:

But since you aren't a lazy, dumb illiterate, why can't you check NL to answer the simple question?

What makes Tinubu better than every other presidential candidate?

I can’t check for you man. Move your ass to check for information lazy youth.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by lexy2014: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I can’t check for you man. Move your ass to check for information lazy youth.

I didn't ask you to check for me. since you aren't a lazy, dumb illiterate, why can't you check NL to answer the simple question?

What makes Tinubu better than every other presidential candidate?
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Abujason: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigeria is in her worst sorry state today because of this cluelesss evil men in picture

APC, never again

Wonders shall never end ooo.
Hasn’t that Sarki been defending APC and Buhari here on Nairaland for years? There is repentance and redemption for sure.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Abujason: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
Always looking presidential
BAT23 insha allah

grin grin grin

Keep dreaming. The bus don leave station ooo. Na only you remain.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by chuksanambra: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Anndrew:
1)ur days are number
2)An 86yrs old man would rather die than see the seat of power...
Una go hear am

1. You won't see the next 3 moons.
2. Tinubu isn't 86, so he will do 8 years complete.
3. Go bleep yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Abujason: 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
tinsel:

There is a committee set up for this purpose, and the committee presented there reports. Those you pointed are not members of the committee. Did you see Sanwolu?

The caption says APC Governors meeting not select few. It’s good you reminded us that Tinubu’s wedgie, Sanwo-Olu and most APC Governors no come sef.

Ominous signs for the crooked bat-faced ancestor.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by googlepikins: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
BAT23 insha allah

You mean this things look Presidential to you cow shitt eaters

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by ThatFairGuy1: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
To begin with, If you have brain you'll know that no Southwestern Governor of APC will ever abandon Tinubu but no you do not

Penguin2:
Where is Umahi?

Where is Uzodimma?

Where is Ayade?

Where is Akeredolu?

Where is Fayemi?

Where is Oyetola?

Where is Dapo Abiodun?

Where is Yahaya Bello?

Where is Simon Lalong?

Where is Mai Mala Buni?

Tinubu is on a long journey but his brainless herd of fools keep living in denial.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by eleko1: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
sad pic dnt lie.Pa ati I need REST
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by achi4u(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
dynicks:
Something beats my imagination.....How would they able bodied men in APC want a man that walks this way and of his age, to be the president of this country?

APC as a party has got very eligible and able bodied men!!.....

Everyone has got skeletons in his/her cupboard yes I know...but based on this man's outlook and age, and as well the widely publicized notice about him, it shocks me that anyone will wanna vote for him...!!....

This man is too old for heavensake ....He should go and rest...How did this even happen?
Whoever that take this pic is very wickedgrin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Penguin2: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
tinsel:

You believe sensational news media reports. That guy is not Sanwolu. You live in Nigeria and you are taking in every thing dished out by news medias

If he’s not Sanwolu, then who is he?
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
To begin with, If you have brain you'll know that no Southwestern Governor of APC will ever abandon Tinubu but no you do not

shatap my love
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by yetunsbay(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Where is Umahi?

Where is Uzodimma?

Where is Ayade?

Where is Akeredolu?

Where is Fayemi?

Where is Oyetola?

Where is Dapo Abiodun?

Where is Yahaya Bello?

Where is Simon Lalong?

Where is Mai Mala Buni?

Tinubu is on a long journey but his brainless herd of fools keep living in denial.
Just look at you
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Abujason: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Softmirror:

GOD IS THE ONE PLANNING THEIR DEFEAT FOR THEM. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NOT GOING TO BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.[/b]

Thank you. I agree wholeheartedly.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Penguin2: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
seunjungle1:
Is this how your brain can understand the game of politics?

Is sanwolu also there? This is to show you that they know what they are doing.
This is to show you that God has given Asiwaju the ground already

Who is this in within this circle?

Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by RulerIAm(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
See goat o.
chuksanambra:

They are all taking turns on your mother, you worthless obituary pig.

See ehn, I don ready for una. Na fire for fire. No one has the monopoly of insults.
You can't have a 3rd class product like Obi in a meeting where a Ganduje who has a PhD is.

Support your Obi in peace but if you make the mistake of insulting other candidates, I will declare sudden sit at home for you.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by lanrex101: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
dynicks:
Something beats my imagination.....How would they able bodied men in APC want a man that walks this way and of his age, to be the president of this country?

APC as a party has got very eligible and able bodied men!!.....

Everyone has got skeletons in his/her cupboard yes I know...but based on this man's outlook and age, and as well the widely publicized notice about him, it shocks me that anyone will wanna vote for him...!!....

This man is too old for heavensake ....He should go and rest...How did this even happen?
Mumu deh worry you. Is Joe Biden not old?
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Realedu: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=chuksanambra post=115305856]

They are all taking turns on your mother, you worthless obituary pig.

See ehn, I don ready for una. Na fire for fire. No one has the monopoly of insults.
You can't have a 3rd class product like Obi in a meeting where a Ganduje who has a PhD is.

Support your Obi in peace but if you make the mistake of insulting other candidates, I will declare sudden sit at home for you.
[/quot

Trashy write-up
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
ceeceephuny:
Only God know what they're planning

To continue from where Buhari stopped which is the total destruction of Nigeria.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Hassanmaye(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
AnonPoet:
Oh God
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by LiveWithIt: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Stevosty:
oh, I see, it shall be well with you.
Better for quoting those words against yourself enjoy your lashes angry grin

Trying to be smart you just shot yourself in the leg
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by DawnG1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
onumadu:
Alibaba and the forty thieves.

grin grin grin grin grin
Oh Lawd!
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by DIVAD2000: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
NyamiriFlathead:
BAT23 insha allah

Even ALLAH the most merciful"
Won't want APC back
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Ajewumi12: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Victory INSHA ALLAH
BAT � FOREVER
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by adebwalex(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bunch of failures. We are Obedient forever...
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by foreshore(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
AnonPoet:

A P C - Association of Politically Corrupt
Agbero People's Congress
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Raymond247(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
I expect him to become the president of your family. Not here in Nigeria, because he's the reason we are in this mess, it's a pity people failed to acknowledge what's not right for this country all in name of getting agbado and cassava.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by pacespot(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
These are the evil old men who are pocketing the potentials of the youths in this country. They will not succeed with this their caucus meeting in the dark realm.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by majole: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
An elite Muslim meeting with Christian representatives
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by Phaantom22: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
All I see is a Wicked n sick collections of failure-bound sets of politrick-cians.
Re: Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday by EwebSolution: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jagaban no gree at all o!......we are all watching and waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) / Soldiers Used Blank Ammunition In Lekki Shooting – Sani Usman / Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.