Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own (8483 Views)

Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 / Selling Physical Products Online Without Owning A Single Product In Nigeria! / Earn $20-$30 Daily Via Adsense Without Owning Or Running A Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by suxes2006(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2011
the most painful part is that some guys that comes here to
post do not know that these posts are not deleted so soon, later
someone will surely see what you've written, either good or bad ,

Making money online is easy and it is not as the same time.
If you wanna take internet marketing as your main job then take
it and face it squarely you will not regret!

Aal Izz Well
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2012
kazman7: I am new to the internet and i have been wondering how possible is it to make money through the internet without a product of my own

Well! !!You can achieve this by either investing your time or money and it's your choice but I will advise you to checkout

http://2go.wall.fm/forum/topic/18 now for what I have for you.Thanks
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2012
ddestiny20:
check my signature below for more info.

Go and learn how to forward your serious Affiliate to a domain...
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by confetti(f): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2012
Really wana know how this works. I spend all my day on the net and have been wondering if there is something to do online to maximize my time. Anybody who can help me understand the nitty gritty of this online business stuff should drop his/her contact for me.

Only serious minded people who have been in the biz and have the experience. I want honest people really.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by legalwealth(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Well! !!You can achieve this by either investing your time or money and it's your choice but I will advise you to checkout

http://2go.wall.fm/forum/topic/18 now for what I have for you.Thanks

Thanks for this ...................................
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by Youngzedd(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2012
kazman7: I am new to the internet and i have been wondering how possible is it to make money through the internet without a product of my own

I like your courage, well it's 100% possible to make money online without having a product of your own, one of the manual I wrote ealier this year will expose you on how to make money online here in Nigeria using your local bank without you creating the product.

Visit the site on my signature for the solution to your questions.

Since you haven't gone deep, I will not advise you to go on into affilaite marketing with clickbank immediately, first of all try to use the available resources around you before going for those that aren't near.

I will teach you how to become a super affiliate if you are really interested to learn.

Still need affiliate marketing with Clickbank contact me
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by oluomad(m): 12:06am On Aug 28, 2012
fiverr:

I vry much agree with you about blogging and adsense
But, the problem with this is that, it takes a whole lot of time
before you will start making money from it (if at all you will).
I know what i am saying O o!
Even with my knowledge of keyword research and
search engine optimization, i haven't make up to just a fucking
$100 on my blog:
www.lossweightinfo.net
Article writing isn't an easy task while affiliate marketing isn't
easy as well. All these are what i do and as such, i am in a better
position to make an informed comment about.

In all honesty, the only online money making opportunity
that i have ever laid my hands on and gave me a very reasonable
result is fiverr. This is the place i made my first $100 and eventually
$1,000 online. In fact, i still make regular income from fiverr.

That is the main reason why i used my blog on fiverr as my
signature below. If you are interested and would like to know
how i did it and possibly photocopy me, check out my signature below.
All the best house!
what is the fiverr all about....
Email me on oluomadaniel@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 28, 2012
You can easily make money online through owning a free classified advert site.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by Gloriouspa(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2012
[quote author=Youngzedd]
[b][color=blue]
I like your courage, well it's 100% possible to make money online without having a product of your own, one of the manual I wrote ealier this year will expose you on how to make money online here in Nigeria using your local bank without you creating the product.

Visit the site on my signature for the solution to your questions.

Kindly send details about affilaite marketing with clickbank to: gloriouswrite@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by ephilipand: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
You can also make money as a finder.

Here are what you need to start:
- The knowledge.
- Phone number(s).
- Email.

omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by green10119(m): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
Well i don't have much to say but see for yourself, to make money online you need to sell a product online or offer a service, so Start Working For The Only Person Who Really Matters… Yourself! www.workonlinenigeria.com
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by biz1234: 4:47am On Oct 11, 2012
Don't be deceived, the surest way to making money on the internet is by selling something, it could be an idea, a product or a service. You must have something valuable to offer in exchange for money, that is the surest and most potent way to make a living on the internet. In the event that you don't have a product or service of your own, then you can just sell other people's products or services. But note, there is no way you can make money on the internet without a product or service.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by tefund(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
gbengaijot: Its very simple to make money online without a product. You just need to learn how to do it. If you are not ready to learn + implement, then don't even bother.

Don't listen to anyone suggesting various different ways on how you can make money online. Find the fact yourself using google and stick with it.

Here's what i'll advice you:

a. Learn about digital products. Search for clickbank, paydotcom and plimus(they accept Nigerians) (Use google to search)

b. Learn how to search for what people want to buy. Use google keyword tool (search for it on google)

c. Learn how to set up simple Squeeze pages

d. Learn how to write autoresponder

e. Learn how to drive traffic to website

f. Start taking action! Start taking action,

If you use what i have shown you above, you'll be able to start your own online business easily without buying useless information from individuals who don't even have a clue about what they are selling.

And stop asking people on forum. Use Google to search for the thing i listed above, and read, read read and implement.

That's the advice of someone who has been there, done that!

Earn unlimited liberty reserve online visit www.oxl.com.ng
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by tolak(m): 5:30am On Feb 16, 2013
...you can making money online promoting website for others or generating traffic to website, that is services i render @ www.fiverr.com/tolly_4u
...check my signature for more details and FIVERR is a marketplace where you can make COOL money with easy, when you get to Level 1 SELLER that is get 10 ORDERS and become Level 1 seller, you apply for payoneer fiverr card to withdraw your earns through ANY ATM MACHINE here in Nigeria... You can contact @ wwww.facebook.com/kastolly
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by Tena11: 7:02am On Feb 16, 2013
i know how you can earn 560$ easily then 150$ monthly through advertising
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by sang2012: 12:12am On Jul 08, 2013
Visit d site autopilotbusinesstips.com for a 7 day free course to earn passive income

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The best I can give you with 2odds daily / NCC: MTN Is The Only Telecoms Company Making Profit / pressydom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.