Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) (54103 Views)

US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan / US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by jimetagambo: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
gigabyte13:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
After all the threat by China,

USA is here , do your worst
That's the message
USA trying to lure the chinese into another proxy war, like they did to Russia.
They just want to destroy the economy of the Chinese via the proxy war like they did to the Russian .
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by kiddkash(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
jimetagambo:

Where is the place of technology in your battles. You get what you PAY for cool
when another country enters a contested real estate, they say they are abusing their power,
and they roll out sanctions

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by emapeteum(m): 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jackson667:
USA always causing war everywhere, once kasala burst now uncle Sam will be nowhere to be seen. Just ask Ukraine begging America for a no fly zone, naso USA push Ukraine into war finish comot hand
you guys always get your information wrong. Was it the US that asked Ukraine to invade Russia or did Russia invade Ukraine and the West tried all they could to prevent war? Or if a man slaps you you will say thank you, Sir?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by EgusiShankly: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
LordMangekyo:

Alot will happen. Trust me
Would love to see what their response will be. The US is ready grin..
I love the Russians but detest this Chinese

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by jimetagambo: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Saviourk:
That's what makes her the world power.China is only good at making noise.
100 %

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by amaridigital(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
olatade:
Unnecessary tension is being created by few countries which affects the world peace and the economy of other countries.

The tension and instability especially the global economy meltdown profits some evil nations pretending to be the world's police and democratic. Truly the devil is the god of this world according to the Bible. There is big money in blood, war, and weapons.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Burgerlomo: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
LordMangekyo:
Pelosi don fall into China trap finally. She won't leave Taiwan alive..

6 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by jimetagambo: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

More spending does not always mean more quality
Like Chinese quality grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Burgerlomo: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
God bless America cool

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by ATLIEN2027: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Looking for trouble. She's trying to divert attention from the high inflation that we are currently going through in the US right now.

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by jimetagambo: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ishitinyourlife:

slowpoke,why is USA running away from Russia in Ukraine abi your travel scams don block your brain source too lmao grin grin grin grin
Drug addict. Na you be that grin grin grin grin grin

Olosho scammer and drug addict that lies about living in the west when he actually lives in Akure grin

5 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Stubborn woman.
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Laggafin: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

Until they put Taiwan in trouble just like Ukraine and will tell their diplomats to runaway .... Democrats are evil
Hey get ur facts right and stop spilling trash.. of course in hostilities.. diplomats must be evacuated.. that's the norm in foreign diplomacy and international laws of engagement.. the fact is America is Solidly with Ukraine..They leading from the front and rallying all its allies in supplying Ukraine all that's required to hold forte against Russian aggression.. And we can see the result of how Moscow is being humiliated by Kiev till today

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by HateBigots: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Laggafin:
America. The real fearless bull dog.. I just love this nation
Naso dem push Ukraine to near oblivion

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by 007Marvel(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Let me see what China will do!

Morafvckers making noise!

Can imagine how many F35 lightenings in Taiwan airspace at the moment.

Try shit and end in 0

You too like vawulence like Putin cheesy cheesy
Well F-35 in not currently in active duty for pilot sit injection problem! But the F-22 raptor should give those chinko a run for their useless copy copy jets

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by jimetagambo: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Let me see what China will do!

Morafvckers making noise!

Can imagine how many F35 lightenings in Taiwan airspace at the moment.

Try shit and end in 0

Morafvckers is an understatement grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
China fall their hand, despite all the threat Xi has proven to be a fried egg. Nothing like Russia and their Presidents, From Stalin to Putin. God bless the father of the world, President Vladimir Putin. Na man you be, I love you too much. If it was Putin Taiwan would have been invaded days before Pelosi even jets out of America, now the world will mock Xi china president as a fried pussy. All hail Putin the real GOAT! Red Salute to President Vladimir Putin! Victory to Mother Russia. #UkrainMustFall!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by jimetagambo: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
007Marvel:

Well F-35 in not currently in active duty for pilot sit injection problem! But the F-22 raptor should give those chinko a run for their useless copy copy jets
At the bolded

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by ATLIEN2027: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:
She's fearless and unshakable, she doesn't bow to dictators, she stood up to trump tyranny throughout his presidency.

Her visit to Taiwan will test China's appetite for confrontation as well
When will she stand up to the Israeli apartheid in Palestine? I'm not even voting in the mid term elections because I'm tired of the Democrats and can't bring myself to vote for the Republicans either.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by LegacyB: 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Paper dragon. Like China like Russia.

6 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Onewazobia(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=ATLIEN2027 post=115316153]Looking for trouble. She's trying to divert attention from the high inflation that we are currently going through in the US right now.[/qu

This ur where ur money go

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by pacespot(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Uncle Sam just wants to start world war 3 with China. cheesy cheesy
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by tishbite42: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Xi should emulate Putin and take the fight to these cowards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Caseless: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
seunaj:
They love war. This is the same way they pushed Ukraine into a needless war.
China go just grind Taiwan if they're not careful. USA has a way of goading people or use people to fight proxy war.

4 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by 007Marvel(m): 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
jimetagambo:

At the bolded

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Happy to see a fellow man of culture here on nairaland! Most of the cretins here don't know shit!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Ijaya123: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kennitrust:
“In Obi/Baba-Ahmed ticket, I see intellect, character, competence, and capacity; I see integrity and humility. I see patriotism; I see dynamism. I see enviable and verifiable track-record; I see attainable visions; I see hope for the Nigeria of our founding dreams; I see a democratic revolution whose time has come. This move is consistent with my politics. I never allow the mere exigencies of ethnicity, religion, or party affiliation to becloud my judgment.

Keep seeing, General overseer.
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by tishbite42: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
007Marvel:

Na Xi dey jonze
The mumu Pelosi fit go Ukraine?!
Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by PrinceMajestic: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
See as this US old olosho dey mess China up. China pls take some action cry

1 Like

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Caseless: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
tishbite42:
Xi should emulate Putin and take the fight to these cowards
it's about to happen. With only Putin, imagine what the world is facing. So just add China to it and see the economic hardship that would hold everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by Laggafin: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
HateBigots:

Naso dem push Ukraine to near oblivion
Oga Ukraine is still on the map Of the world and still has a sitting president who is givng the Russian despot a bloody nose... u guys should stop spreading fake news

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speaker Nancy Pelosi Visits Taiwan (pictures) by nomenclature(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
China how far,
God bless America. To all the haters of America just know that one way or the other you and your lineage have benefited from Americans good deeds. in form of aids, health care, vaccine subsidy, Pharmaceutical research, Business Grants etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Real-life Robocop Starts Work In Dubai Tomorrow Onward (Photo) / Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! / Samsung Blocks TVs Looted By South Africans, Making Them Useless (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.