Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Fact Check. North And SW Are The Only Place You Can Campaign Openly. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check. North And SW Are The Only Place You Can Campaign Openly. (330 Views)

Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely / Adamu Garba: Tinubu Was Betrayed By Osinbajo And SW Govs Not Buhari / PDP Presidential Primary: Oyo And SW Delegates Will Vote For Wike - Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check. North And SW Are The Only Place You Can Campaign Openly. by dignity33: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
This what Reno twitted "This election cycle has shown how tolerant the North and SW are. They are the only places where you can openly campaign for ALL candidates. In some places, if you try to campaign for certain candidates, death, injury, or harassment will be your portion! Am I lying?"

#TableShaker

Let fact check if is true or Not. In 2015 this what Oba of Lagos said .

"I’m not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi (Agbaje) is my blood relation and I told him that he cannot be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not begging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere, don’t do it here.

“If you do what I want, Lagos will continue to be prosperous for you. If you go against my wish, you will perish in the water.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2015/04/06/anyone-that-does-not-vote-ambode-will-be-thrown-into-lagoon-oba-of-lagos-warns-igbos/%3famp=1

In July 24, 2013 Formal Governor of Lagos State Fashola deported many igbos residents to Onitsha, the move that generated wild criticism that made him to apologize to igbo people. How can a citizen of a country deported in his own country?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/deportation-igbos-fashola-tenders-unreserved-apology/amp/

hoodlums attack Igbo traders who shut down shops to register for PVC in Lagos. reported by Vanguard on 10th June 2022

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/videos-uproar-as-hoodlums-attack-igbo-traders-who-shut-down-shops-to-register-for-pvc-in-lagos/amp/

To Northern Nigeria.
This the statement made by Arewa group. 2023: "We won’t allow campaigns for Igbo presidential candidates in North — Arewa Group to Ohanaeze

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-we-wont-allow-campaigns-for-igbo-presidential-candidates-in-north-arewa-group-to-ohanaeze/amp/

VERDICT:
Reno omokri claims are false as it's Opposite to what he wrote because never in the history was any South Eastern group or South South treating any candidate from another region from campaigning or the people from voting. We can only find the incidence happen either in the North or SW.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check. North And SW Are The Only Place You Can Campaign Openly. by Kennedyli: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Let me add to it.

1. In 2015, youths in Jos burnt Good luck Jonathan's campaign vehicle.
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/01/10/angry-youths-burn-jonathans-campaign-bus-in-jos/?
Where else has this happened?

2. In 2015, you couldn't post PDP posters in Lagos and come back to see it the next day. Tinubu warned all the media companies against accepting Atiku's and Agbaje's campaign.
When Agbaje made smaller stand alone banners, they sent LAWMA people in the night to pack and throw them away.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check. North And SW Are The Only Place You Can Campaign Openly. by buksarki: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Serpent Reno, we all know the game you are playing against Peter Obi. Tell us where in South East or South South people are denied from voting or registering to get their PVC. If not in Northern Nigeria and South West. That your Cheap manipulation will not work this time around.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check. North And SW Are The Only Place You Can Campaign Openly. by popez: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
We'll need Tinubu to also explain to us why he's such a greedy fellow.

The image below shows the entitlements Tifnubu receives as former governor of Lagos compared to Peter Obi

Re: Fact Check. North And SW Are The Only Place You Can Campaign Openly. by Softmirror: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin

I LIKE HOW TINUBU HAS BEEN AVOIDING THOSE REGIONS LIKE THEY ARE ALL SUFFERING FOR LEPROSY.
Re: Fact Check. North And SW Are The Only Place You Can Campaign Openly. by Millimann: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
k
Re: Fact Check. North And SW Are The Only Place You Can Campaign Openly. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
You're a million times wrong

Re: Fact Check. North And SW Are The Only Place You Can Campaign Openly. by obyrich(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
sanusideunifier:
You're a million times wrong
You are quoting anonymous people to counter him? He quoted know people.
Re: Fact Check. North And SW Are The Only Place You Can Campaign Openly. by Kelsmatuc(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Softmirror:
grin

I LIKE HOW TINUBU HAS BEEN AVOIDING THOSE REGIONS LIKE THEY ARE ALL SUFFERING FOR LEPROSY.
same way those people don't want ur Tinubu and u call them ipigs....u n ur cohorts will reap what u sow soon
Re: Fact Check. North And SW Are The Only Place You Can Campaign Openly. by unitedigboworld: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reno omokri is an assliker.
Re: Fact Check. North And SW Are The Only Place You Can Campaign Openly. by dignity33: 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
unitedigboworld:
Reno omokri is an assliker.
please take it easy
Re: Fact Check. North And SW Are The Only Place You Can Campaign Openly. by Softmirror: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
same way those people don't want ur Tinubu and u call them ipigs....u n ur cohorts will reap what u sow soon

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%. WE SHALL ALL REAP WHAT WE SOW. IF WHAT YOU SOW YESTERDAY IS SUCCESS BE SURE YOU SHALL REAP SUCCESS TODAY AND TOMORROW. THAT IS WHY I BELIEVE AND SUPPORT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU FOR HIS ENVIABLE TRACK RECORDS OF SUCCESS. BY THEIR FRUITS WE SHALL KNOW THEM grin.

Re: Fact Check. North And SW Are The Only Place You Can Campaign Openly. by inoki247: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
He no lie...

Some candidates dem no born dem well to reach some region or make person paste dere poster for wall of him house sef dey are ready to burn the house....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Yinka Yusuf Again? / Some Deregistered Parties By Inec Guves Support To Peter Obi / FG, Governors- Proscribe ASUU like Kogi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.