Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

How To Change Netflix Region To Watch TV Shows And Movies Not Allow In Your Area - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Change Netflix Region To Watch TV Shows And Movies Not Allow In Your Area (208 Views)

Bussinessman Offers N5million To Nini’s Boyfriend To Allow Her Be With Saga / NBC Directs Gotv, DSTV, Others To Allow Local Stations Run Without Subscription / Why Top TV Shows In Nigeria Stopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Netflix Region To Watch TV Shows And Movies Not Allow In Your Area by OfficialTemmiy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
This tutorial explains how you can change your Netflix region to show tv shows and movies that are restricted from your country.

Also, tools needed to complete this tricks is listed in the article.

https://www.bigtech.com.ng/2022/08/how-to-change-netflix-region-using-a-vpn.html
Re: How To Change Netflix Region To Watch TV Shows And Movies Not Allow In Your Area by Tonka: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Let me do my sub first before I come sit-down check dis yur stuff
Netflix dey marginalise us here for naija no be small

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija S7: Level 1 Housemates Wins BBNaija 2022 Week 2 Wager Task / Breaking: Nbc Revokes Silverbird, Ait, Raypower Fm, Rhythm Fm’s Licences / Yecson Preciado | Boxing Instructor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.