Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) (62401 Views)

Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Wedding Photos Of A Groom & His Big-Sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Vickho: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
FiremanX:
He's also using the Vickho account and has more dan 100 accts here dat he uses to troll people,,,,,just ignore him
Have we met before?
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by FiremanX: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vickho:
Have we met before?
So u think say u fit hide from me,,,,u think say I no go fit find u abi?,,,, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Vickho: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
Enny2013:

It's like u think everyone spend d whole day on Nairaland lyk u do.
Yinmu...As if Nairaland bans for eternity.
if you want to have peace on this forum you better behave yourself and avoid me
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Enny2013(f): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vickho:
if you want to have peace on this forum you better behave yourself and avoid me
24/7 Nairalander...
Multiple accountant!!!
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Messi1: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Enny2013:
24/7 Nairalander... Multiple accountant!!!
Sweetheart can we chat up?
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Itsokayo:

lol
truth. The thing can be very painful.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Stillwhites(m): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Caleycash:
Here being a faceless forum doesn't mean you can't be tracked!... Becareful!
Track me for what exactly? What ofense will you accuse me of?
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Caleycash(m): 8:42am On Aug 06, 2022
Stillwhites:
Track me for what exactly? What ofense will you accuse me of?
No offence bro, I just meant good for you... just becareful
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by Stillwhites(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2022
Caleycash:
No offence bro, I just meant good for you... just becareful
Did you hear anything of that kind? Because a number called me few days and was threatening me but I repelled.
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by HltSong: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by HltSong: 10:42am On Aug 07, 2022
FiremanX:
U go chop ban like MUMU,,,u done dey threaten me since 1 month plus now and I never see anything yet,,,coward!

Cc: stillwhites,,, VictorUSA,,, bigcowh0rn,,,hltsong,,,

Come see the idiot with another account,, TATIANA4U if u like yourself,,,stay away from this useless troll or u will regret it,,,

Guy,I just dey come out from NL prison. I dey see your mention.

Cc: Acidbath
Re: The Moment A Groom Wept Uncontrollably At His Wedding (Photo, Video) by holleyboy: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
[quote author=Savedday post=115318602]9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
AS Ur mum is useless

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.